Reviews

Stallone Has Truly Done It Again
18 September 2019
Rating 9.0/10 Truly amazing Rambo Last Blood. Sylvester Stallone is a very talented actor. No one could ever touch the character of John Rambo the way he did. I wish after he come out of retirement can remind the new generation what he have done. Rambo Last Blood is a grounded drama and action must see. To all of you, go see it a bloody good time !!
134 out of 171 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
True Friendship With Awful Story
6 September 2019
Rating 5.6/10 I honestly can't believe these reviews. This movie truly disappointed me. To director Andy Muschietti you should put more scenes about the clown, because i seen the scenes is just little bit. That is exactly what the screenwriter and director did to this failed abortain. This is not horror film. Terrifying, it is not. Scary it is not. There is nothing scary about this movie. There was so much wasted potential here. Consequently i found the movie too long and lost me some part of it. It just doesn't feel like anything great or memorable. Good bye clown and good bye Eddie.
341 out of 514 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amazing Retro Movie
28 August 2019
Rating 9.5/10 This movie takes back you to late 60s retro. Wonderful cinematograpy and storyline to give new experience from different era's to audience. Superb acting performance to all the characters expecially Leonardo diCaprio a.k.a Rick Dalton and Brad Pitt a.k.a Cliff Booth. I was really amazed by the acting of Leo, he deserves the oscar for this role. Worth to watch.
288 out of 383 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad Underwater Scenes
28 August 2019
Rating 4.0/10 The first time i've seen the trailer i thought the movie would be amazing and full of thrilling scenes, unfortunetly i was wrong. The acting in it are mediocre and falls short of satisfaction. Not only that, the storyline not as good as i hoped. Truly bad shark movie.
180 out of 187 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellent Action Movie
22 August 2019
Rating 9.4/10 I was able to catch an advanced screening of this movie on this morning in my country. This movie have good combination of action and drama to make this movie incredible likeable. The fighting scenes were choreographed wonderfully. Excellent acting performance to all the characters. To all of you, please take care of your best friends, because one day your best friends can be your worst enemies. Overall, a very entertaining action thriller.
241 out of 362 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dora You Really Did It
14 August 2019
Rating 9.1/10 Surprisingly entertaining. This movie is just amazing and the acting from everyone was great. Dora have a good role model for everyone in this world. For me, this is one of the best movie based on cartoon tv show Dora The Explorer since 2000. I think no matter what you do, that there is always room for a good nickelodeon movie. It definitely worth to watch.
202 out of 216 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Rocketman (2019)
Best Musical & Biopic Introduce Elton John
14 August 2019
Rating 9.0/10 First of all, when i booking this ticket i don't know much who he is . I'm so excited to whatching this film because i want to know more about him. I'm so suprise because the storyline on this movie is really good to introduce Elton John to me. The movie is full emotions and deep moments. Good acting performance by Taron Egerton as Elton John & Matthew Illesley as Young Reggie. As a human, life too short to be sad.Overall it was a good film, not great just good.
192 out of 216 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great Acting Performance But Very Lousy Story
31 July 2019
Rating 7.0/10 Great acting performance but very lousy storyline. Welcome back to Samoa USO !! Today i watched this movie when it released in my country and now i could write a review for this movie. First of all, i want give a credit to Dwayne Johnson a.k.a Hobbs & Jason Statham a.k.a Shaw because he did a great job in this movie. Great cgi's & solid action movie on this summer. Unfortunetly, the storyline dont have any special and bit lousy. Nevertheless, they were still entertaining and not to bad.
283 out of 437 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Lion King (2019)
Wonderful Animal Movie 2019
21 July 2019
Rating 9.1/10 This movie have great cgi, great cinematograpy and great musical movie. All the characters in this movie is really good. No matter how old you are, you just might get something out of it from this movie. I really miss you Simba and remember who you are !! To all of you, go see it you wont regret it.
221 out of 387 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Crawl (2019)
Please Crawl To Me
14 July 2019
Rating 8.5/10 One of the best croc movie of this year. Suspenseful and well made. Overall, really enjoyable tense movie & superb scenery.
239 out of 310 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amazing Spider-Man Movie
2 July 2019
Rating 10/10 Amazing spider-man movie i ever seen. Excellent acting performance by Tom Holland a.k.a Peter Parker. He done a great job in this movie. Great cgi's, great new costum of spider-man & good storytelling. Thank you marvel franchise making a great movie on this year. I really need my EDITH back !!
471 out of 764 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best Of The Best Annabelle Movie I Ever Seen
26 June 2019
Rating 9.1/10 I was able to catch an advanced screening of this movie on 26th of June 2019 in my country. One of the best Annabelle movie i ever seen. Annabelle Come Home can give u truly terrifiying experience in your life. Good acting performance by Mckenna Grace a.k.a Judy Warren, Madison Iseman a.k.a Marry Ellen & Katie Sarife a.k.a Daniela Rios. Go see it you won't regret it.
288 out of 512 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dark Phoenix (2019)
Amazing Last X Men Movie
25 June 2019
Rating 9.4/10 Absolutely X Men movie. Good action movie and great cgi. Good acting performance by Sophie Turner a.k.a Jean Grey and James Mcavoy a.k.a Professor Charles Xavier. Don't listen to the criticizing. Go see it you won't regret it. Hope everyone enjoys for the last X Men franchise.
275 out of 499 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Perhaps The Worst MIB Movie Ever
24 June 2019
Rating 4.5/10 Perhaps the worst MIB movie ever. Slow,mess and weak !! Good effect but very lousy story. The greatest thing i can never forget is Chris Hemsworth a.k.a Agent H. Because he so handsome. Please dont waste your money on this film.
573 out of 924 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Child's Play (2019)
Another Pointless Horror Movie
22 June 2019
Rating 6.2/10 I am a huge fan of horror movie. First time i saw the trailer, I was really hoping for something creepy or psychological scare. Unfortunately, It was very predictable and not as scary as i would have hoped. I truly do not understand the high rating on this film. Did i see a different than everybody else ? I found the movie more of a comedy than a horror. If you miss to watch, no big deal.
262 out of 425 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst Godzilla Movie Ever
21 June 2019
Rating 1.2/10 This is the most ridiculous movie i have seen in a long time. The movie was terrible. Bad acting performance to all the characters. Poor storyline and pure garbage from start to finish !! This turned out to be my biggest movie disappointment in this year.
407 out of 660 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Brightburn (2019)
He's Not Here To Save The World
30 May 2019
Rating 10/10 He's Not Here To Save The World !! Surprisingly entertaining. This movie is just amazing and the acting from everyone was great. Excellent acting performance by Jackson A.Dunn a.k.a Brandon Breyer & Elizabeth Banks a.k.a Tori Breyer !! Brightburn is a strong proof that even during the crappy horror times, there comes a film to scare the hell out of you. It definitely worth to watch !!
329 out of 584 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Emotional But Not Impressive
27 May 2019
Rating 6.4/10 Today i went to see a Dog's Journey, expecting to receive a knock-off a Dog's Way Home. Unfortunately a Dog's Way Home is much better than this movie. Consequently i found the movie too long, and the story line repetitive. Even though it will make you emotional, it just doesn't feel like anything great or memorable.
185 out of 262 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Aladdin (2019)
Absolute Musical Perfection
26 May 2019
Rating 9.2/10 Aladdin truly is magical. Aladdin has a long and illustrious legacy. As usual, the plot of beggar Aladdin and Princess Jasmine fighting for their love is incredible. This movie was great !! It has comedy,action,romance,adventure and everything else including in all genres of all movie. The acting from everyone was great. Good acting performance by Will Smith a.k.a Genie, Mena Massoud a.k.a Aladdin & Naomi Scott a.k.a Jasmine. For all of you, go see it you wont regret it !! Absolute musical perfection.
641 out of 1,176 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Masterpiece & Brilliant Sequel
15 May 2019
Rating 10/10 I was able to catch an advanced screening of this movie on 13th of may 2019. One words i can say here is 'amazing' yes ... this movie so amazing !! One of the best action movie i ever seen. All the fighting scenes were choreographed wonderfully according to my opinion. Excellent acting performance by Keanu Reeves a.k.a John Wick. The guns shooting scenes were entirely cool. I would recommend this movie to any fans of action movie. You won't find a better movie of this type in the theatre right now and for the fans out there who appreciate this material, it will provide a memorable experience. Go see it you wont regret it.
723 out of 1,096 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Detective Pikachu, I Was Really Disappointed
11 May 2019
Rating 5.9/10 First of all, i was pretty excited to watch this movie. After i watched the movie, i'm so disappointed. I don't understand the hype that this movie has been receiving and i surely don't understand the reviews praising it. Good effect but very lousy story. Nevertheless, they were still entertaining. Go watch it, if you're a hardcore fan of pokemon. Pikaa Pikaaa !!!
323 out of 527 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Absolute Perfection End Game
24 April 2019
Rating 10/10 Absolute perfection end game !! Good acting performance to all the characters. Great cgi's. Truly epic & perfect ending to a long journey of marvel movie. Go see it you wont regret it !! Perfection Marvel Endgame !!
1,442 out of 2,727 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Was Expecting More And More
22 April 2019
Rating 6.9/10 It's definitely not as good as conjuring or annabelle. My expectations aren't too high just based on the reviews we're seen but overall it really wasn't bad. There were several scenes really did create the atmosphere. In the end it's another run-of-the-mill horror film despite having a great story !!
221 out of 291 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Make Your Dreams Come True
17 April 2019
Rating 7.0/10 Make your dreams come true. For me this movie just okay. Simple storyline, not interesting. If you are not expecting something out of the ordinary, you are guaranteed to be entertained. The only good in this movie, when we can seen The Rock. To Florence Pugh a.k.a Saraya Knight you have a good acting performance in this movie !! For all of you, go watch it if you're a hardcore fan of wwe !!
183 out of 221 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Pet Sematary (2019)
Sometimes Dead Is Better
15 April 2019
Rating 9.5/10 Sometimes, dead is better. A brilliant adaptation of stephen king's bestselling novel from 1983. This movie is just amazing and the acting from everyone was great. If you want to see a film that will truly give you chills, you must watch Pet Sematary. This movie succeeds far more at being truly terrifiying experience !! Absolute horror perfection !!
309 out of 566 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.