Reviews

A Masterpiece & Brilliant Sequel ( Score 10/10 ⭐ )
15 May 2019
I was able to catch an advanced screening of this movie on 13th of may 2019. One words i can say here is 'amazing' yes ... this movie so amazing !! One of the best action movie i ever seen. All the fighting scenes were choreographed wonderfully according to my opinion. Excellent acting performance by Keanu Reeves a.k.a John Wick. The guns shooting scenes were entirely cool. I would recommend this movie to any fans of action movie. You won't find a better movie of this type in the theatre right now and for the fans out there who appreciate this material, it will provide a memorable experience. Go see it you wont regret it.
330 out of 401 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The 3rd Eye 2 (2019)
Everage Horror Flick ( Score 7.0/10 ⭐ )
13 May 2019
Mata Batin 2, is the latest horror movie from Rocky Soraya. In my opinion, this movie is not as good as people and critics are saying, but not as bad as the Mata Batin 1. The cinematography added to the creepy atmosphere, and there's at least a couple of very well done creepy scenes. For all of you, go watch it, if you're a hardcore fan of horror movie !!
101 out of 101 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Detective Pikachu, I Was Really Disappointed ( Score 5.9/10 ⭐ )
11 May 2019
First of all, i was pretty excited to watch this movie. After i watched the movie, i'm so disappointed. I don't understand the hype that this movie has been receiving and i surely don't understand the reviews praising it. Good effect but very lousy story. Nevertheless, they were still entertaining. Go watch it, if you're a hardcore fan of pokemon. Pikaa Pikaaa !!!
144 out of 220 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Absolute Perfection End Game ( Score 10/10 ⭐ )
24 April 2019
Absolute perfection end game !! Good acting performance to all the characters. Great cgi's. Truly epic & perfect ending to a long journey of marvel movie. Go see it you wont regret it !! Perfection Marvel Endgame !!
1,283 out of 2,380 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Was Expecting More And More ( Score 6.9/10 ⭐ )
22 April 2019
It's definitely not as good as conjuring or annabelle. My expectations aren't too high just based on the reviews we're seen but overall it really wasn't bad. There were several scenes really did create the atmosphere. In the end it's another run-of-the-mill horror film despite having a great story !!
127 out of 167 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Make Your Dreams Come True ( Score 7.0/10 ⭐ )
17 April 2019
Make your dreams come true. For me this movie just okay. Simple storyline, not interesting. If you are not expecting something out of the ordinary, you are guaranteed to be entertained. The only good in this movie, when we can seen The Rock. To Florence Pugh a.k.a Saraya Knight you have a good acting performance in this movie !! For all of you, go watch it if you're a hardcore fan of wwe !!
111 out of 121 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Pet Sematary (2019)
Sometimes Dead Is Better ( Score 9.5/10 ⭐ )
15 April 2019
Sometimes, dead is better. A brilliant adaptation of stephen king's bestselling novel from 1983. This movie is just amazing and the acting from everyone was great. If you want to see a film that will truly give you chills, you must watch Pet Sematary. This movie succeeds far more at being truly terrifiying experience !! Absolute horror perfection !!
184 out of 260 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hellboy (2019)
Could Have Been Better ( Score 7.0/10 ⭐ )
11 April 2019
Yet another big blockbuster action movie based on a comic is the base of Hellboy. A few people had mentioned this movie before it came out and reassured me it would be good, but it was the opposite. If you enjoy the comic books or are a fan of action and science fiction, you might even enjoy this movie. If you're not stay away. Could have been better. Decent acting, Good effects but very lousy story. Nevertheless, they were still entertaining !!
205 out of 352 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Shazam! (2019)
Feeling Pretty Disappointed ( Score 5.9/10 ⭐ )
4 April 2019
I don't understand the hype that this movie has been receiving and i surely don't understand the reviews praising it !! Did i see a different than everybody else ? I give it points for being better than other mindless crap, but its still crap !! Full of cheap jokes and overplayed !! Bad acting performance except Asher Angel a.k.a Billy Batson in the movie. He have a good acting performance. Feeling pretty disappointed. Save your money !!
244 out of 497 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't Give Up On Me . Best Acting Performance By Haley Lu Richardson a.k.a Stella & Cole Sprouse a.k.a Will ( Score 10/10 ⭐ )
3 April 2019
I just saw the movie in theatres and cried !! I swear literally everyone in the theatres was crying. This is the saddest movie i have ever seen !! It's great movie talking about cystic fibrosis and people with a deadly disease and how they can live between hope and falling apart. This movie is fantastic and amazing from the beginning to end. For all of you, go see it you wont regret it. This is for first time i gave full mark 10 score only for this movie !! I hope this movie can winning an oscar awards !!
112 out of 118 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dumbo (2019)
When I See An Elephant Fly With The Big Ears ( Score 9.0/10 ⭐ )
28 March 2019
This is a lovely film that deserves to be discovered by each generation. Best acting performance of every characters in this film. Everybody should jump aboard experience the circus with DUMBO. No matter how old you are, you just might get something out of it. Not all of it's pretty, but it's always cute and ultimately very funny. I love you DUMBO !!
271 out of 474 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Still An Enjoyable Film ( Score 6.0/10 ⭐ )
27 March 2019
I love Upin & Ipin tv series. Now, this movie has been in hearts Malaysian people's, although now that i've seen it. I always try to think positive about this film, however this one seemed to lack stuff. The story was basic, it was okay !! The characters were fine. But the emotional connected just didn't seem to be there !! I was happy with the ending, although it just seemed to end too soon. There wasn't enough of a trial to make it worthwhile. But all in all, Upin & Ipin are still one of the best tv series in malaysia. To 'Asyiela Putri' a.k.a Upin & Ipin u have a great voice and amazing !!
110 out of 127 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Us (2019)
Not As Good As I Was Hoping ( Score 6.9/10 ⭐ )
21 March 2019
Not as good as i was hoping . I went into the cinema expecting a good horror movie of this year . I found the movie more of a comedy than a horror !! So , in the end it's another run-of-the-mill horror film despite having a great story !! So far , actress Lupita Nyong'o a.k.a Adelaide Wilson have a good acting performance in this movie !! So disappointed !!
197 out of 339 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best Animal Movie Of The Year In Malaysian Cinema ( Score 9.8/10 ⭐ )
13 March 2019
Best animal movie of the year. Best acting performance to all the characters in this movie !! Character BELLA a.k.a Shelby was absolutely amazing !! For director Charles Martin Smith, you has created a good film this year !! For all of you, go see it you wont regret it !! I love this movie so much !!
131 out of 146 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good Acting Performance By Famale Superhero ( Score 8.0/10 ⭐ )
7 March 2019
This is good marvel movie on this year. The beginning is a good introduction of a first women superhero. If you looking for a good action film with a good cast and story this is it. The scenery is amazing and the action scenes look amazing there are even funny scenes in this film. To all of you, go see it you wont regret it !!
149 out of 269 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One Of The Worst Movie Of All Time ( Score 5.1/10 ⭐ )
5 March 2019
Movie was awful !! Anyone giving good feedback on this film slap yourself !! I put this film in same category as Gerak Khas drama !! Really disappointed in this film !! Bad acting performance by actor & actress !! To director Syafiq Yusof you have creat a bad film on this year !!
106 out of 109 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Way Better Than I Expected ( Score 8.4/10 ⭐ )
27 February 2019
Surprisingly entertaining !! It definitely worth a watch. This film isn't perfect and is possibly quite unoriginal but it's still tons of fun and puts a fresh twist on the concept. The characters are likable and the humour is brilliant at times. It's just lots of fun and excitement. Very enjoyable !!
135 out of 153 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This Film Is Well Executed , Good Movie But Not Impressed ( Score 6.2/10 ⭐ )
13 February 2019
This film is well executed , good movie but not impressed . Don't put high expectations on this film . A charming movie , not to be taken too seriously but ultimately very entertaining and sad . You really do need to learn how to train your dragon !!
138 out of 188 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Superb Acting Performance Of Every Character And Dear Alita I'm Falling In Love With Your Big Eye ( Score 9.9/10 ⭐ )
10 February 2019
Wow !! Truly amazing film of this year !! Great story telling !! For director Robert Rodriguez you has created a good film !! With three oscar winning actor/actress and with a name as big as James Cameron already make this film so amazing !! Dear Alita i'm falling in love with your 'BIG EYE '. For all of you , go see it you wont regret it !!
188 out of 218 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Escape Room (I) (2019)
I Thought This Film Would Be Good But Ultimately It Falls Apart ( Score 6.9/10 ⭐ )
30 January 2019
The film in itself was good in terms of acting performance , sadly the storyline was poor . I thought this film would be good but ultimately it falls apart !! I'm so disappointed !!
145 out of 208 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Glass (2019)
Slow Movie In Malaysian Cinema This Year Goes To Glass ( Score 4.9/10 ⭐ )
23 January 2019
My God that psychologist was annoying !! Slow , mess and weak !! The acting by James Mcavoy was good but became way overdone !! I was waiting for this movie to end !! The movie was enough to make me falling asleep under air conditioning !!
192 out of 327 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Extremely Well Written & Hilarious ( Score 9.4/10 ⭐ )
16 January 2019
I saw this movie today in Malaysia and it was just really well written. Dialogue and genuine care of the characters makes the experience so enjoyable. Best acting performance to all the characters in this movie ! Heart warming inspired in real events ! To director Sean Anders you did a great job !
116 out of 129 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Second Act (2018)
How The Heck This Movie Could Get 10 Rating !! ( Score 6.0/10 ⭐ )
13 January 2019
It is watchable , but the performance of Jennifer Lopez is poor . I don't understand why they rate it 10 ! Are they all paid critics ? What's the point in rating if it is fake ! So disappointing !
117 out of 131 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Goku Still In My Heart And Malaysian People ( Score 6.0/10 ⭐ )
13 January 2019
Maybe i'll get hated for the rest of my life for writing this . I really don't get what everyone is so excited about . I was not impressed !! Overall i'd say the story is worth , but actually whatching the show isn't worth it at all . For me , Dragon Ball still is number one anime in Malaysia !!
110 out of 142 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
To Director Rocky Soraya & Anggy Umbara You Should Change This Movie From Horror To Comedy Film ( Score 5.0/10 ⭐)
2 January 2019
Not scary , feeling pretty disappointed . For me this is the worst acting performance by Luna Maya . I don't understand the hype that this movie has been receiving , and i surely don't understand the reviews praising it !! Did i see a different than everybody else ? I give it points for being better than other mindless crap , but its still crap !! For me , superstar horror film Indonesia Suzzanna Martha Frederika van Osch you still a number one in the hearts of fan in Malaysia !!
107 out of 111 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.