Fast & Furious (2009)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 37 items
Sex & Nudity
- Three women are seen making out on a couch. Two women are shown writhing up against each other. A man kisses a woman's toes and records the three women kissing.
- Dom and Gisele have an intimate scene of flirtatious sexual banter in a garage. A woman appears sexually interested in a man, he tells her what he likes in a woman and then leaves.
- Women are shown dancing in tight outfits that show off cleavage, some lace.
- Gisele wears a braless white top, shows slightly the outline of her nipples, but is easy to miss.
- A woman gets out of a car weary a skimpy golden outfit, which shows the bottom part of her butt-cheeks. The camera follows her rear end for 3-4 seconds as she walks away.
- A man video tapes three women kissing and caressing each other, he removes the shoe from the foot of one of the women and kisses and licks her toes.
- A man and a woman kiss, he lifts her onto a counter, her dress hikes up to reveal a bare thigh and they continue to kiss (it is implied that they have sex, but nothing else is shown).
- A woman kisses another woman passionately and then another woman. A man and a woman kiss, she straddles his lap and they continue to kiss. A man and a woman kiss in several scenes. A woman kisses a man on the cheek.
- Two women dance close together and caress each other. Three women take a man to a dance floor and dance around him (he doesn't seem particularly interested). Women wearing skimpy outfits that reveal cleavage, bare abdomens, bare hips and legs dance seductively in many scenes and in a few scenes we see several of the women clinging on men. A woman wearing a tank top sleeps in bed while a man watches her from a chair nearby.
- A woman wears a tight-fitting white top that reveals the outline of her breasts and nipples. Women wear low-cut tops and dresses that reveal cleavage in many scenes throughout the movie. A nude painting of a woman hangs in the background in one scene (we see breasts; nipples are not evident, and the legs are folded to cover the pubic area).
Violence & Gore
- A man is pushed out of his car and then run over by another vehicle offscreen.
- A street racer is killed instantly after colliding with oncoming traffic after a a failed turn.
- A man is struck by a car traveling at high speed and pinned between two cars (we see him slumped over and motionless; there's no blood).
- A man shoots several other men and they fall to the ground (we do not see blood). A man holds a gun and pulls the trigger (we hear the gun blast but do not see the victim struck). Armed agents raid a meeting place and shoot many people in attendance (we do not see blood).
- A car explodes throwing many people through the air and blowing up nearby cars; a man shoots at several men, another man shoots and a man is struck in the back (we see blood drip from the wound) and he punches the man who shot him several times in the face. We see a flashback sequence that shows an automobile accident where a car flips several times and rests on its side; the driver falls out of the car and we see bloody head wounds.
- A man has a bloody abdominal wound and moans from the pain.
- A truck driver shoots at a car speeding next to it. Two men with guns threaten a man in a church. A man with a gun threatens another man. Police break into a man's house and arrest him for drug distribution. A woman loads a handgun.
- A woman is nearly struck by a car. A tunnel begins to collapse after an explosion (we see dust and rubble come out of the entrance.
- A man tells another man, "The last time I saw her face, it was burning." We hear that a woman was murdered and we see people grieving at her funeral.
- We see men cheering at a cockfight (we see feathers flapping but no contact).
- A man is shot while riding a motorcycle. Squibs are used but there is not much blood shown.
- Level of violence:6/10.
- Lots of car races and chases. Not very much blood but still intense.
- One of the characters gets shot but this's shown offscreen.
- You see a car running into a man and later you see his dead body.
- A man gets cuts after crashing in a car chase but he is still alive.
- Some fights that are intense but not very bloody. This includes gunfights and fistfights.
- Many car explosions.
- 1 F-word, "F-Bomb" is painted on the side of a car, 19 scatological terms, 7 anatomical terms, 4 mild obscenities, name-calling (idiot), 1 religious profanity, 1 religious exclamation.
- 17 uses of "shit." A guy says "Coño" once which means "cunt" in Spanish, 3 uses of "hell," 1 use of "damn," 1 use "damn it," 2 uses of "pussy." 3 uses of "ass," 1 use of "bastard," 1 use of "bitch" in Spanish, 1 use of the f-word. 2 uses of "goddamn."
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man is arrested for meth distribution, and a man opens a container filled with drugs. People drink beer and do shots at a club, people drink beer in several racecar scenes, a man drinks beer while working on a car in a garage, people drink beer with dinner, two men toast and drink alcohol, and a woman drinks alcohol.
- Some characters can be seen drinking and smoking. The premise of the movie is getting heroin off the streets--no actual drug use seen.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Contains intense violent sequences of action.
Violence & Gore
- Fenix is killed by being hit by a car.
- Dom says pussy after killing Fenix.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Letty dies in this movie however in the Fast Five there's a post credit saying she survived and she returns in Fast and Furious 6
- The death of Letty may upset some.