Notting Hill (1999)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sexual content and brief strong language|
Sex & Nudity
- Lots of sexual innuendo, including references to genitals and masturbation. At one point a man and woman sleep together, her bare back is shown when he removes her shirt but there's no nudity. Afterwards they briefly talk of breasts while still in bed the next morning.
- Brief partial nudity, a man wearing low-slung pants.
- A man answers a door in briefs and grabs his crotch and moves his rear end while posing in front of a mirror.
- The F-word is shown sexually on the back of a T-shirt.
Violence & Gore
- One scene of reckless driving.
- A man wears a shirt that is supposed to look like an alien or cougar is surrounded by blood, with the words "I love blood" on it.
- Two F-words (one is seen on a shirt), several anatomical and scatological (shit) references, several mild obscenities, some insults and several British slang terms.
- 2 - Goddamn It - spoken by the main female character during an argument with the main male character.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Bella says she has quit smoking, which she loves to do. Later she smokes in the diner.
- Adults drinking wine at a dinner table.
- At one point a woman goes up to a man and says something like, "let's get sloshed".
- Spike and Honey smoke cigarettes in several scenes.
Frightening & Intense Scenes