Reviews

1,257 Reviews
The Nevers (2021– )
Wasn't expecting to enjoy this so much
12 April 2021
Love the line about being civil and how wild the show starts out! Happy to see Joss Whedon directed/wrote this he's a legend in action plus being part of one of the best horror movies Cabin in the Woods. On and off have seen the previews for The Nevers for awhile I was iffy about it but it's awesomeness!
21 out of 38 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Shameless: Father Frank, Full of Grace (2021)
Season 11, Episode 12
I don't understand the hate at all this was a very satisfying ending!
12 April 2021
I felt I needed to review this when I saw the negativity and I highly disagree with it. This was a wonderful way to end the beloved series, I'm baffled at what bothered people so much I mean it was a joyful, a little sad, and feel good! Maybe I'm crazy for loving it; I'm sure the cast had a blast with everything even especially the last bit was so enriching despite the speech Frank does.
6 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Morning Show (I) (2019– )
So good I see why it was nominated
11 April 2021
Just from a little bit of it I can tell I'll love this show. Astonishing cast I'm surprised the ones nominated didn't win! I absolutely love Mark Duplass I wish I could meet him, he's even a producer of a documentary series On Tour with Aspergers which I love. Anyway the drama/acting is impeccable; I should've seen this sooner!
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Love it although I understand the hate!
10 April 2021
Kaley Coco is phenomenal I see why she was nominated. Most know Kaley from Big Bang Theory which is great originally I saw her in Virtuosity she was little in that though. The Flight Attendant is so good I love the horror vibes even though it's not meant to be, the cast is exceptional, writing is better than what people said and the cinematography/shots are magnificent!
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dead to Me (2019– )
Enthralling much better than I expected
7 April 2021
Such a great dark comedy/drama! Christina Applegate, Lina Cardellini, and Sam McCarthy are my favorites in it. I love how effed up it is in some ways, I see why some would binge all the way through it's like a great craving of food Dead to Me is phenomenal! Great too that Adam McKay and Will Ferrell are producers they're awesome beings.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Tell Me Your Secrets (I) (2021– )
Unexpectedly riveting
5 April 2021
Lily Rabe is astonishing and I'm sure the show only gets better from the pilot. I was recommended this by my mom unsure if I'd like it but I definitely do, especially the cast and thriller aspect! I'm surprised IMDD's rating is 7.4 I guess some didn't like it, the high ratings/praise are well deserved. The emotions are so powerful and the way everything was filmed is extraordinary!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Semi-Pro (2008)
Very funny I'm glad I bought Semi-Pro on whim
5 April 2021
I've only seen a few times I forgot how enjoyable it is and hilarious. I love the cast I now own 4 movies with Woody Harrelson Money Train, No country for old man, Venom, and this movie. Semi-Pro feels like a forgotten gem I love it! The comedy is so great, I'm surprised the rating is kinda low it deserves better either way lovable!
Bowfinger (1999)
I can't believe I've never seen this movie
2 April 2021
A movie about making a movie that Steve Martin's character is the directs a story without the knowledge of Eddie Murphy's character. Such a wonderful silly entertaining experience created by Frank Oz; such a legend! Heather Graham is so beautiful especially when she kisses Bowfinger. I didn't get much sleep last night I'm spaced out but I love Bowfinger, sorry for my clunky review.
Chronicle (2012)
Love this movie so much!
2 April 2021
Alex Trank and Max Landis created a dark telekinesis captivating film! I originally saw in the theater that was so much fun, back then I wasn't reviewing. I absolutely love Dane Dehaan he's perfect in this; his characters transformation is thrilling to see. It's bizarre to see Micheal Kelly as a drunk he's usually the stable business character or in Dawn of the Dead he was a mean security guard so I guess he's good at that type of character. The cinematography in Chronicle is stylish and well done too.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
*It was supposed to be my day off but nah I'm dragging your ass with dreads and what is that smell?*
2 April 2021
Cult classic of legendary proportions that might not be appreciated much, it should be! Roland Emmerrich is a master of global catastrophic events and I love that his films have surpassed the billion mark at the box office as should be. Will Smith is a blockbuster master; I should try to own some of the movies he's been in. I miss Randy Quaid his career went down the toilet. Alien awesomeness with a heartwarming 90's style is always enjoyable.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Tearjerker short that is powerful
2 April 2021
Very worthy of the Oscar nomination! Well drawn, emotional impact, and accurate to the events. I haven't dealt with death much but this is a devastating look at the aftermath.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
"What are you wearing? It's an homage to you!" Love that quote
2 April 2021
Aaron Sorkin is a genius with what seems to be an intelligence level of at least 200, he deserves golden globe and more for his writing/directing work. The cast is magnificent throughout I love the way everyone plays out everything! I'll leave my strong opinions out I'll just say that I agree with the entire trials side, I don't think that's a spoiler at all. Such a well thought out brilliant piece of cinema that stays intriguing for a court room type.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Timeline (2003)
Lovable Sci-Fi unfortunate it got hate
1 April 2021
The movie is pretty exhilarating and intriguing despite any flaws! Cast is great, writing is good enough, and the entertainment is incredible to me. I saw this movie when I was much younger enjoyed a fair bit then. I didn't realize Timeline is based off a book most prefer the book I appreciate visuals more.
Safe House (2012)
Amazing thrill ride
31 March 2021
I can't believe there was a few that gave it a 7 Safe House is an exceptional experience with some of the emotional scenes ever for an action film! Daniel Espinosa created such a gem in my opinion that is well orchestrated. Ryan Reynolds and Denzel Washington are a great duo surprised they haven't done more together. I own at least 300 plus movies I should own this too maybe even Life by the same director that's very good too!
Love this movie so much!
30 March 2021
Cameron Crowe made such a special tranquil experience that is heartwarming and entertaining always. I've seen at least 25 times in the last decade I just wasn't reviewing back. The family, dialogue and soundtrack are magnificent! I think it's great that Patrick Fugit was in Almost Famous 11 years before this. The cast is perfect, I should buy the movie I own a few hundred others.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Way more enjoyable than some of the reviews
29 March 2021
Katherine Heighl and Jason Mara are so great! I love Patrick Flescher even though he's barely in it. Bounty Hunter type movies are so good/thrilling I always enjoy the adventure of trying to get a suspect. I've seen this movie years ago I forgot how much fun it is and glossy.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not as bad as people say!
29 March 2021
Crazy how old so much of the cast is older then I know of them. I appreciate cheesy films once in awhile they are a perfect guilty pleasure to me! Such an odd story about greedy people and silly relationships; not much to it. I loved Glenne Headly unfortunate she passed away not long after this. I respect Ron Shelton's work as writer/director too.
Blue Crush (2002)
"We are the youth of nation"
29 March 2021
Pretty enjoyable story about beautiful women do extreme surfing to prepare for a competition and one of them (Kate Bosworth) falling in love with a football player. I love that John Stockwell directed this and a few years later directs Into the Blue which is also based around water with a different story I absolutely love that movie! Unfortunate how Blue Crush has a 5.7 it deserves better even a little.
Head of State (2003)
Loved this movie Head of State when I was younger, still do!
26 March 2021
I can't believe I never knew Chris Rock wrote, directed and starred in this movie. When I watched years ago I wasn't as huge of a movie buff like I am nowadays although I was 11 when this released. Might not be appreciated much but I love it, quite enjoyable political comedy that is refreshing enlightenment!
Feast (2005)
A beast of a great time
25 March 2021
Slaughter-Rama galore confined in a bar with a group of people and creatures from hell! I love Feast I'm glad I own the Blu-ray as of recently, only seen a few times on HBO and Sci-Fi always enjoyed the experience. Wish I could be involved in the making of a horror film that'd be a blast! I like how the beginning words are silly yet turn out not to be an expectancy.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Your Honor (II) (2020–2021)
Love the series for what it is!
23 March 2021
I don't understand quite yet why the series got hate because of the kid, he's incredible in my opinion and so is everyone else! I absolutely love Bryan Cranston from numerous projects mainly Breaking Bad which triumphs all crime dramas. I'm very intrigued where the rest of episodes lead up to, been meaning to start Your Honor for awhile.
4 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Better Call Saul (2015–2021)
Everything is great about Better Call Saul
18 March 2021
Exceptional cast just as good as Breaking Bad, writing is superb, soundtrack is so good, cinematography shots are very nice, and entertainment value is bomb! I'm surprised Bob Odenkirk hasn't won any of the Emmy nominations he's been up for. I'm a few seasons in when I started the series I wasn't reviewing then, glad I'm watching the show again I forgot how good it is. I love that the same crew from Breaking Bad is involved!
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Breaking Bad: Felina (2013)
Season 5, Episode 16
Satisfying finale
17 March 2021
I absolutely love that Walt visits Elliot and Gretchen it's one of my favorite scenes in the series. Bryan Cranston (Walt) looks more handsome than ever despite his condition of cancer and I'm happy with everything he does in the conclusion of one of the best series ever made! Quite a riveting episode directed by series creator Vince Gilligan, I love him in the special features I'm glad I own the set. Adorable how people watched this finale after Game of Thrones ended Breaking Bad is so much better so it's understandable!
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Breaking Bad: Ozymandias (2013)
Season 5, Episode 14
Masterful
16 March 2021
Ozymandias has a 10 on IMDB when I originally saw the episode it was a few points lower I'm glad it increased! Rian Johnson directed such a triumph of events; everything about this episode of Breaking Bad is perfect! A lot of the crew won awards which they deserved. I tried to avoid spoilers even though the series has been over awhile this episode has wild circumstances that I wouldn't want ruin for anyone.
4 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Breaking Bad: Face Off (2011)
Season 4, Episode 13
I wonder if the title came from the movie Face Off
13 March 2021
Among the best finales of most shows! Hector Salamanca (Mark Monglis) is an incredible character that deserves an Emmy for his character and Jesse deserves his Emmy win he's always astonishing! The way everything plays out is orchestrated like a symphony that gets a standing ovation; all the crew behind this did something truly special in my opinion.
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.