Reviews

1,726 Reviews
Boiler Room (2000)
Bought this around a year ago ish and decided to watch tonight
5 October 2022
I forgot/didn't realize how sophisticated this stock broker movie is. Well written business savvy entertainment that is better than I remembered I've seen a handful of times ish but the R version is best especially the excessive amount f bombs packed in. I love an intelligent film like this sometimes they are rare and worthy of praise! The cast is top notch, nearly every pitch is superb, engaging acting, and marvelous entertainment for a couple hours that can be considered peaceful to those that appreciate Boiler Room. It's impressive that people can handle the hectic environment of stock sales I wouldn't be able to being autistic but regardless I love this movie!
Juno (2007)
Quite an enjoyable comedy/drama! I enjoyed when Elliot Page was a girl though.
5 October 2022
The music is masterful reminds me of my sister Katy, the acting is incredible, and drama is astonishing! Juno is a timeless classic that is very different now that the main actress is no longer a woman I don't understand that stuff much but at least they are happy. Jason Reitman directed this so well I absolutely love the alternative side how artsy and the music is heartwarming. Perfect cast that flows well in every scene! Feels weird this came out when I was a freshman in high school only seen a few times since then and now enjoying a solid amount again. Sweet vibes for a rom-com that hit the feels just right.
Bros (2022)
A quite enjoyable slightly funny comedy
4 October 2022
Billy Eichner is magnificent in this slightly funny comedy. Fairly messy at times but at times but throughly enjoyable film directed by Nicolas Stollar and written by Billy/ Nicolas they made a controversial LBGTQ story that I works well. Mostly focused on the struggle of commitment, a museum, innuendos, and the romance within. Maybe this made a lot of people uncomfortable, possibly frustrated but I think deserves better hopefully by gay folks would love it. A lovely entertaining fun relationship flow of events, there's not of movies about gay anything and there should be even though this was hated on a lot it's great!
5 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Smile (V) (2022)
Very satisfying horror
4 October 2022
The music and directing was so good, I'm blown away someone in the audience thought it was trash! Sosie Bacon is riveting in the horror genre I hope she does more. Great concept of an very evil entity that barely can be stopped, kinda reminded me of The Ring at least how the person lasts at maximum 7 days at least 4 otherwise original story. Has a nice mix of jump scares, disturbing horror and drama. I absolutely loved Smile it's very effective I hope more appreciate rather than bash it. Glad I biked to the theater for this haven't done that in a couple years even though I go to the movies often Smile is well worth it every aspect!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I was pleasantly surprised this was the mystery Monday movie and so damn worth it!
27 September 2022
Easily the best Zac Efron's movie and one of the best Farrely brother films! The first half was very funny and the last hour is a lot more serious; probably the most serious role for Zac Efron he should do them more. The dialogue in every scene was well written and flows smooth. I was surprised around 5 people left after they knew what the movie was that was weird but glad one guy that almost left stayed named Jack he was great especially when he laughed loudly.

Hope others appreciate the film it was very satisfying for me, hilarious when so many of the war guys let Chick through any barracks they had the best reaction to a tourist guy no matter the reason like any that thought he was in the CIA. I absolutely love the entire cast everyone was perfect in their role and the adventure was glorious. I highly recommend Greatest Beer Run Ever it's so good.
18 out of 28 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Runaways (2017–2019)
Watched for Virgina Gardner and enjoy a fair amount
22 September 2022
The ambient music is enough for me to thoroughly enjoy and I kinda like the cast although the acting is pretty bad! The girl with purple hair is depressing but cute and brilliant. I understand the hate for this it's really easy to but I like it enough, I'm sure Runaways has it's up and downs it's great for what it is! Barely seems related to marvel that just seems like an extra way to intrigue people. I probably could just consider this a guilty pleasure/ mindless entertainment series that I barely would take seriously. Hope it gets more exciting overtime regardless I don't mind Runaways for what it is.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Has it's moments mostly really bad
22 September 2022
Sydney Craven and the Creeper are great otherwise it's a mess I don't understand how this had a theater release. Glad I saw with an audience they made it better, I enjoyed sitting next to a beautiful woman. The dialogue is so bad in the bulk of it, cinematography is extremely cheesy, the acting is atrocious, and they showed the creeper to much. Victor Salva did better at his films despite people hating him for his past his vision was a thousand times better especially with the first couple films. The 3rd was decent ish but mostly just as bad as this, I understand the hate very well for Reborn I only liked some of it.
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Pearl (2022)
Mia Goth is magnificent!
22 September 2022
Pearl is stuck in her ghoulish lifestyle of taking care of her sick father until the darkness is unleashed. I loved X quite a lot yet this was just as satisfying, I see why the ratings are so high well deserving! Such a beautiful mix of Wizard of Oz and daunting horror. Ti West is incredible at his craft over the years he's become even better at captivating the audience into the story and Mia is outstanding; I hope she gets an award eventually. This is stylish, catches you off guard, kinda weird in a good way, and a great thrill ride. I wonder Ti will do next I enjoy most his films I hope others enjoy this bizarre horror experience.
5 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Pretty good, easy to hate but mindless enjoyable entertainment!
21 September 2022
I noticed some plot holes in the beginning like how did Jennifer Walter's meet the other hulk I thought that was weird they skip several things otherwise everything with Mark Ruffalo is great! I always enjoy the connections with other marvel anything and the goofy stuff is wonderful. Tatiana is a superb actress even if with the messy aspects she gradually fits right into the role.

One of few times where I understand this has more hate than praise but I enjoy it enough to get through I wouldn't be surprised if She-Hulk gets canceled. I might be to nice the show is average not the worst, any drama on MTV deserves massive hate.
8 out of 64 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't Worry Darling (I) (2022)
Great IMAX experience! I'm in the minority that loved it
20 September 2022
Florence Pugh is remarkable throughout her performance is so enjoyable although Harry Styles is average he shouldn't act but the audience made everything better! I absolutely love the music, cinematography is beautiful, perfectly thrilling and brilliant has some similarities to They Live at least having to conform to a secret society. I loved Don't Worry Darling it was very satisfying to me, I noticed it wasn't to others in reviews and there was more laughs than I expected regardless it deserves a fair amount of praise. Fun entertaining romance/thriller glad I got to see before officially released.
33 out of 76 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the best mindless comedies ever!
19 September 2022
I understand the bash for this movie but the comedy and bulk of it is so much fun! Perfect cast especially Tom Green, Jason Lee and John C. Mclinly. Probably one of the most ridiculous of dumb comedies and that's what is great about it. Every scene is fun I love Tom Green I wish he did more acting. Despite the bad stuff this movie deserves better than a 5.1. I absolutely love when the detective has the guys at the police station and has a wonderful outburst it's so delightful. I agree with someone else that said nice way to get through 80 minutes whether someone likes or not it's mostly heartwarming for a heist story.
Killers (2010)
Really enjoyable
19 September 2022
Despite being cheesy in some spots Killers is a lot of fun through the bulk of it! Katherine Heighl and Ashton Kutcher are great together. Maybe cause like guilty pleasure types but this hits the spot at least as a cozy entertainment flick with romance-action. I really like the cinematography, the flow, vibrant colors, mindlessness, and the killer story is great! I really wish imdb didn't require 600 characters it's very difficult since a lot of my reviews don't have that until a couple months ago whatever though. Anyway I think Killers is ridiculously underrated I'm surprised more don't appreciate it more, plenty of charm packed in this.
Clerks III (2022)
Wonderful experience fairly funny but a lot more emotions
14 September 2022
This hit the spot after seeing Barbarian which was great too just bonkers of intensity! Anyways Clerks 3 starts with Dante opening the quick stop and Randall hanging out again with Elias a little bit in Randall has a heart attack, while at the hospital he realizes about directing a movie being a nerd that he is. So much greatness, charm, great cameos, smooth dialogue, and just pure entertainment! Perfect conclusion to the 28 year old trilogy that is heartwarming fun worthy of fathom event price tag. Less budget as a lot of films but all the feels of Kevin style. This made me appreciate Kevin Smith films even more I hope fans get to see this whenever possible.
14 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Barbarian (2022)
One of the best horror experiences I've ever had
14 September 2022
I noticed the reviews are good enough so I had to this hopefully through word of mouth this gets plenty of recognition BARBARIAN is that movie that is a must watch! I was on the fence about seeing it because I didn't know much about it. This horror film's trailer does an amazing job at being vague enough to pique your interest. Notice how I'm not mentioning the plot at all? Yeah, the less you know about BARBARIAN the better it will be.

I will say that this movie takes the most unexpected turns, not giving me any hint or notion of where the hell it's going. There aren't too many jump-scares in this one; I hate when they're overdone. I think word of mouth will eventually benefit this movie, and I'm so happy filmmakers can still keep me guessing. If I had to sum this up in 5 words, they would be scary, bat-s h I t crazy, and amazing. Best horror film this year so far.
6 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Eric Andre Show (2012– )
Bonkers of silliness and ridiculous that is wonderful!
13 September 2022
Been meaning to review/watch the rest of the series for awhile I figured why not and I forgot how enjoyable The Eric Andre Show is! Starts off with chaos with destroy multiple things around the set which is hilarious then eases into guests half are the right person and other ones not the famous actors. Sometimes hard to watch cause it's often weird but it's well worth it at least once in awhile. It's nice how short it is pretty simple and smooth this show is a lot of fun entertainment. I'm blown away by the ratings on IMDb of 8.6 that's way than better I would imagine I didn't realize so many liked the show; humor is always a wonderful experience even if it's in a ridiculous form! Hannibal Buress is so great too I love him in anything!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
More of a drama than comedy
12 September 2022
Focused on Imogene (Kristen Wiig) things spiral when her so called boyfriend breaks up with her, she loses her job and nearly commits suicide leading to Annette Bennings the mom having to take Imogene to her childhood home. This movie is great for what it is although I understand why it's low rated but it's got a nice home vibe to it. Girl Most Likely is better than I expected defiantly more of a drama in the bulk of it but has a few funny parts. Ralph is an awesome character I like how quirky he is. I've had this movie on several watchlists glad it came on live HBO comedy, this movie grew on me and I appreciate more after the first viewing.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the funniest episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia!
12 September 2022
The gang goes to the zoo awaiting Frank they text the group a couple minutes later Frank arrives with bananas which is silly and I always love how they yell at each other! The comedy with Dennis is great everything that occurs with him walking away not finding him, the texts are awesome, and one of the funniest things ever is when they several members peek out with an animal. I agree with someone else this show can go on forever it's still so good a many years later. It was silly how they kept getting confused by the texts or some other reaction; plus hilarious a couple of them peed on each other that was perfect. This is a classic fun episode defiantly one of my favorites.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the most genuine sweet movies out there!
11 September 2022
Best movie I've watched today/ in awhile Nora Ephron directed this so well! So much sweetness all around every scene, great lighting, perfect cast, and lovely romance between Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. I needed a charming cinema experience like this after an off day You've Got Mail hits the spot. The beginning of internet before it got over bearing with other nonsense, this is great mix of in person and online. I like how Dave Chapelle is in this he's great and nice to see Jane Adam's young even briefly. Makes me want to watch more rom-coms they are delightful no matter how you feel in the day and not much goes wrong in this cute gem.
A complete mess
11 September 2022
Amy Seimetz is way better at acting than directing! One of the worst movies barely horror almost a solid concept that is ruined by terrible acting. The visuals and music are my favorite aspects. You don't care about the characters at all you even want them to die but not much happens, it's very boring which is kinda perfect for me since I'm already tired today. If anything She Dies Tomorrow is depressing, it would be tremendously more entertaining if people exploded! I wanted to like this movie when I found out about it cause I like Amy and Kate the main actress she's way better in other roles. To top things off the dialogue is really choppy especially from Jane Adam's maybe she's going senile in her old age. Avoid the movie any chance you can not much good to it at all.
The Cursed (2021)
Pretty good
11 September 2022
Great for the horror for sure I barely understand the what's happening in some of the story. Boyd Holbrook is great in pretty much anything so that helps and the setting is extraordinary like a stylish 18 hundreds terror which is awesome! Slightly boring mostly intriguing mystery thrill ride, I think it's very impressive Sean Ellis wrote and directed The Cursed also known as Eight for Silver. I'm fairly tired today and would probably enjoy even more if I wasn't. I absolutely love the way horror was done with tension, gore, creature of some kind, and a little bit of shaky cam! Some of the dialogue is brilliant even build up to some great nightmare fuel.
Meh it's only average
11 September 2022
There's no way this needs 600 characters I hate that requirement! Anyway this about helping a guy that's had a lot of bad luck or at least believes that his private area has cursed him and he's quite negative throughout the movie. The acting, dialogue and some of it is ridiculous but it's entertaining enough. The main cast is one of the best things but the bulk is a mess, way to much is negative. One of few times I understand the ratings, Sex Guaranteed is barely a Guarantee it only has a few sweetness especially with Zade she's lovely. Stephen Dorff is wonderful, him and Zade save the movie from being a total train wreck I wanted to like it more this is one of the worst comedies out there!
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I'm the odd one out I absolutely loved this
11 September 2022
So glad I got to see this been meaning to for several weeks, I sorta understand the hate but I think Bodies Bodies Bodies is excellent! I really enjoy the soundtrack, the cast is great throughout, has some great lines, to me the movie is fun and hit the spot. I love movies about young folks, I'm glad this has a 6.8 that's well deserved! The terror was so good in I loved the horror aspect quite a bit some of the surprises were great. Kinda unfortunate this wasn't appreciated more I love it a lot. Sure there was a fair amount of arguing or other stuff but void that you'll have a good time. For a whodunnit it's quite solid that is an awesome party mash up.
2 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Really good young generation type movie
10 September 2022
Pete Davidson is so cool in this and Griffin Cluck is pretty solid! I love most movies about young folks for some reason always have, this one is kinda like a big brother except best friend buddy comedy. I really enjoy Pete he's great all around! Big Time Adolescence is mostly about hanging out, partying and relationships which isn't for everyone but it's an awesome movie. Not much needs to be said of this, I'm surprised this has a 6.9 better than you'd think for a party type. It has a lot of heart and is well filmed that's a big bonus. The main dad in this sounds almost like Pete which is kinda weird, anyway would recommend to some great all around.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Loads of fun with dumb humor
10 September 2022
Starts off wild with John Cena and Meridith Hagner both beautiful awesome beings no matter what their acting is like Vacation Friends is mindless entertainment! Lil Ray Howery is awesome in anything I really like his ways. This movie is unexpectedly great for what it is even when it's bonkers its so worth it. Not meant to be taken seriously I would say its beautiful filmed, very goofy in the right ways, and highly entertaining. Lol the guy with the red hair that's silly, the whole fox hunt segment is meme worthy greatness! I see how this could get hate but it barely deserves it comedy fans will appreciate it.
Run (I) (2020)
Been meaning to watch Run and it's really good
10 September 2022
Sarah Paulson is great in almost anything and I think it's great Kiara really is really in a wheelchair in real life that's more authentic. Mainly about a daughter with numerous illnesses but the mom is hiding something very bad which makes things very thrilling and worth watching! Run is so well made and way better than I could've imagined especially for the emotions/suspense. Hard to put 600 characters for this review but for the movie is engaging and an excellent thriller. I need to do better about watching exciting movies when they release. Perfectly crafty, intense, beautiful cinematography, and great story; would highly recommend!