Reviews

The Boys (2019– )
Dark masterpiece
20 August 2019
One of the coolest anti hero series ever! Beautifully filmed especially in 4K and entirely well acted! So much fun, brutal, epic soundtrack, and very intriguing throughout; Id recommend this to anyone! Easily top best shows to me!
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Gravy (2015)
"You are what we eat" - Love this twisted movie so much!
19 August 2019
One of the best horror movies in my opinion! So much fun, filled with trivia, and disgusting behavior while having several comedic parts. I have seen this once awhile back and loved it then too. Also everyone in it is beautiful especially the woman; plus Micheal Weston and Jimmi Simpson are a couple of my favorite actors!!
Best episode I ever seen
19 August 2019
Some special guests and always making fun of Trump which I love! I usually avoid political stuff but this show is hilarious; great finale all around!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Phenomenal show already - Maybe cause I love the cast and type!
19 August 2019
Every scene is great and much of it is funny! I noticed it got hate already that's unfortunate, I love anything with Danny McBride! "Party Man" lol I love that line and I am excited for more of this silly show.
17 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Succession: Vaulter (2019)
Season 2, Episode 2
Absolutely brilliant!
19 August 2019
This show is so well written and award worthy entertainment! very good episode in every way, no complaints. Hope others enjoy it too, I think I like it more than Billions.
7 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Reading Rainbow (1983– )
Spectacular endearing kid show
19 August 2019
I was rewatching this today after not seeing for at least 18 years, btw I am 27 years old now and still love heartwarming kid stuff. There's nothing wrong with being innocent and jolly no matter what age! Great vast info to learn in each episode and hilarious with the sound effects. I love everything about classics like this!
Salvador (1986)
Spectacular Oliver Stone film as always!
19 August 2019
I must admit I love the first 90 minutes, the last half hour was a bit sad and hard to watch otherwise masterpiece! James Woods and James Belushi were incredible although I have seen Belushi as more of a comedic roles so this was odd to me. Oliver Stone is among my favorite directors ever - His films are masterful in most cases.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
"Class dismissed, I suddenly have a headache in my eye"
19 August 2019
One of my favorite movies ever, I need to own it! To me everything about this movie is perfect - I have zero complaints! Billy Crystal and Danny DaVito were an incredible duo. I also love the line "Owen doesn't have any friends". I cant believe this came out in 1987 that's wild, easily my favorite project of Danny's among several others; he's always entertaining!!
Joy (I) (2015)
Honoring Jennifer Lawerence's 29th birthday again and damn this movie is great!
16 August 2019
Only seen Joy once before this cause I bought it on iTunes a few years ago and happily watching again because Jennifer is perfection! She deserves everything good in her life and so does the Director David O. Russell! Great story about Joy inventing the best mop ever while having family complications meanwhile trying to be successful.

So well filmed even if it doesn't keep your attention at bay. This is the kind of movie that deserves award nods even if it doesn't achieve them in my eyes it's a spectacular drama! I also wanna mention its got one of the slickest soundtracks; I love this movie for what it is!!
Mother! (2017)
Such a perfect day to watch this on Jennifer Lawerence's 29th birthday
15 August 2019
Only my second time seeing this bizarre biblical masterpiece! Very fast paced and can be confusing but worth it regardless! Jennifer Lawerence is so beautiful to watch along with her riveting acting in almost anything she's in. Darren Aronsky is a masterful creative director for many projects; top best easily although I admit I prefer his other films.

Exhausting to watch some of it and several dumb characters otherwise the movie is perfect! Very impressive and profound experience no matter how you view it, I wish I could be apart of making such symbolic art.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I had to watch this after a very disturbing movie - Lords of Chaos!
15 August 2019
This is one of my favorite movies ever! Well written dialogue throughout and super cool parts. Tank (Dane Cook) is a excellent comedian while being so entertaining! I'm probably weird for loving this movie but it makes me feel good every-time. It's important to note it's one of the crudest and inappropriate films known to man; it's a shame its very underrated on IMDB!!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Morbidly evil horror music mix
15 August 2019
I'll start by saying I am barely a metal fan but this is awesome and I absolutely love things about mayhem/darkness! I love Emory Cohen and Rory Culkin in just about everything so I think they're perfect for this sinister story. This has so many levels of disturbing and effed up parts so that's important to know! No one and I mean it under 18 should ever should see this unless they can handle it.

I absolutely love the way the main characters celebrate I won't spoil but definitely one of the most evil things you could ever do on earth, like entirely satanic and atheist respect in my eyes is really cool! Love this type of sick movie so much at least sometimes. I would've given it a 10 if it wasn't for the overdoing it last 15 minutes, rubbed me the wrong otherwise spectacular film!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Handmaid's Tale: Mayday (2019)
Season 3, Episode 13
Benevolently perfect
14 August 2019
Such a great finale! June (Elizabeth Moss) is one of the best actresses ever and this episode has so many wins!
55 out of 60 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
They Live (1988)
"Just look they're everyone!" Buy, consume, and reproduce.
14 August 2019
My 5th favorite movie ever and 400th review on here! I'll probably either get hate or love but I am a conspiracy theorist I believe everything about this masterpiece, theirs so much profoundness in it and extremely important metaphors! I feel bad for anyone who doesn't believe something bizarre about earth even if it's not aliens we're definitely all being brainwashed! Also I love everything about Roddy Piper and his expressions. So happy to own a collectors edition of They Live very much worth it!!
The Lion King (2019)
Such a glorious experience although I still prefer the original!
14 August 2019
Very nice to see a polished new remake, I forgot how dark some kids movies are though! Seth Rogen was the best thing about this among others like his sidekick, lots of comedy and entertainment value. I don't know why this would've gotten hate - It's fantastic and beyond adorable.
4 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
"I wouldn't wanna bother anyone unless necessary"
14 August 2019
Absolutely terrifying and I was in tears with how good the movie was plus I have had many nightmares in my life so I relate to this story very well. To me this was a horror masterpiece! I love the creativity with many aspects, the acting was outstanding, and even had a few funny parts. Easily one of the best PG-13 genre films ever, I just wouldn't recommend a kid to see this! André Øvredal is always a good filmmaker, I would love to own this when available.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Venessa Kirby is gorgeous and so worth seeing along with the other goofballs
14 August 2019
Action filled and perfect summer banter movie! Definitely one of the best Fast and furious adaptations since the first 2 films, David Leitch is an incredible director and I love his style! I'm shocked their was only 1 other person the theater and he didn't even stay for the ending, I laughed a lot too; also it was in IMAX which is always great! I definitely would recommend this to anyone a fan of the series or not it's still very entertaining.
7 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Aquaman (2018)
Epic colors throughout among other great things!
13 August 2019
Easily top best DC movies along with Shazam and several others. I originally saw this in the theater recently watched again on HBO, love it very much lots of fun! Jason Mamoa and Amber Heard are a great duo! I barely have much complaints really this movie is awesome, although my favorite involve profound metaphors this honestly is just another super-hero film with not much powerful dialogue. Still wonderful experience regardless I would definitely recommend it for fans of the genre otherwise no.
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Succession: The Summer Palace (2019)
Season 2, Episode 1
Spectacular season 2 premiere!
13 August 2019
Awkward acting in some bits but done with perfection throughout and with a fair bit of great comedy! Love this show very much and everything with the family business is so good - I already saw this episode a couple times day one just didn't review yet. Very well written, fun to watch and Brian Cox is perfection so is Jeremy Strong.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Masterful 80's flick!
11 August 2019
"You cold-blooded b! I'll tell you what I think of it: I'll live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your G.D. spine!" I love that quote! Such a great movie with intense suspense and barely any profanity which is nice sometimes in my opinion, less toxic that way. Up until a few days ago I had only seen Running Man once many years ago, so it made the second viewing very enjoyable and suspenseful. Easily among Arnold's best films ever!
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I wanted to like it so bad!
11 August 2019
Most of the movie was great although it already started to annoy me when a promise was broken and that's basically when so much went downhill. I honestly could've planned a better chick flick and the ending didn't feel right at all. I am trying not to spoil, just wanna put my thoughts that this movie rubbed me the wrong way. It's definitely fun to watch, don't get me wrong, I just have a lot more complaints than I usually would! Love it or hate it I'll go with the the latter!
Serenity (2019)
This movie is absolute perfection - I don't get the hate!
8 August 2019
The cinematography throughout is beautiful and the story is outstanding! Matthew McConaughey is one of the top best actors because of this and many many other roles; I can't believe this has a 5.3 on IMDB! I'm sure there are numerous reasons to bash on it and I won't be part of it!
5 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Sea of Love (1989)
80's Al Pacino perfection!
8 August 2019
A detective investigating a series of murders becomes involved with a woman who may be the culprit. Very enjoyable, immersive and some of the best acting ever!
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not meant to take seriously!
8 August 2019
I enjoyed so much of this silly comedy and only understood the hate to some extent. It's basically a period piece version of Dumb and Dumber mixed with Step Brothers so that's very important to note! I don't have much to say for this movie, it's just fun and stupid. It deserves a lot better but that's just me because I am a nice critic; also this is my 390th review.
3 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Mid90s (2018)
Very provocative but spectacularly fun to watch!
8 August 2019
I think the only problem is the over the top amount of profanity for minors otherwise loved everything about it! Jonah Hill is an incredible writer/director there's a few parts that felt so authentic, like one of the skate park scenes when a guy talks to a few of the boys, that was inspirational and several other bits like the skateboard store scenes were great! I also watched this on my 27th birthday, August 4th which was cool being from the 90's; spectacular film for what it is! I would've reviewed it several days ago, I was just a little busy.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.