Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 41 items
|Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, some language and suggestive material.
Sex & Nudity
- A woman is frisked and searched for weapons. The man intentionally puts his hands just below her clothed breasts and then smacks her on her clothed buttocks.
- A scene takes place in a club with both female and male dancers that are wearing very thin dark-colored bodysuits, giving the appearance of nudity. It's shown mostly in the background for about 10 minutes.
Violence & Gore
- A man is questioned and attempts to contact someone for security before being brutally stabbed in his hand, the man screams in pain.
- Although there is near constant violence, only some of it contains gore or blood.
- There are regular fight scenes in which fists, guns, knives and heavy objects are used.
- The antagonist kills two men on a train with one being thrown out and the other beaten with a shovel, then the antagonist hangs the latter with a rope.
- A torpedo hits and crush crew members of a submarine, instantly killing them after an explosion.
- A man does a wheelie with a motorcycle and hits two other men in front of him on purpose, it isn't clear if they're dead or injured.
- A women gets shot and killed by the antagonist in a flashback scene.
- A man gets brutally killed after someone flies through the train windows using a parachute and hits him.
- Multiple people are shot and killed in a desert, there is no blood or gore shown though.
- A man slices another mans throat after a conversation, blood is shown staining the carpet in the room they're in.
- A woman gets stabbed in the heart and later dies in the movie.
- It is right to say that this movie has pervasive action throughout with violence included in some of those action scenes, this movie has more brutal and disturbing deaths and violent scenes then previous movies in the franchise.
- In a club, there is a brutal fight scene between multiple people with some of the punches and hits being very harsh and brutal.
- A man tasers two other men and they fall to the floor twitching.
- 2 people get shot in the head and we briefly see blood spray from their heads.
- There is one very incomplete f word - basically just the first letter after "What the".
- Damn and hell are said infrequently.
- There is more less in this entry, Compared to other movies in this franchise.
- The Italian equivalent of the F-word is said.
- "Oh God" and various other variations ("God's sake") are said 4 times, and goddamn is said 6 times.
- A character says the word "bastard", almost to themselves, though others might hear him on the radio.
- A brief use of sh** in the desert scene.
- Infrequent but occasionally strong language includes "6 uses of g*ddamn, 1 use of bast*rd and "1 indistinct use of s**t."
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There is very little drinking at a night club and a bar on the train. 2 cops share a drink (sort of).
- Only two people are put to sleep after a tranquilizer gun is used.
- A character offers to return ( what they think is ) a cigarette lighter which they have stolen, saying, "I won't be needing this. I don't smoke"
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There is a scene where two men are fighting hand to hand combat on top of a moving train, it is very intense and sometimes both men almost die or fall off the train.
- A man attempts to defuse a nuclear bomb with very little time, this is a very intense scene.
- There is a scene where a submarine explode and dead bodies float up to the surface before hitting the ice under antarctica, it can be disturbing for some viewers.
- The airport scene is very intense and anxiety inducing and has a very claustrophobic feeling.
- A man and a woman try to get to the other side of a train while it is dangling off a exploded bridge, can be very intense and frightening for some viewers.
- Someone tries to un-cuff himself and escape from a vehicle that is about to be hit by a train, since the car is on a railroad in a tunnel.
- The protagonist is forced to drive off a cliff using a dirt bike and open his parachute to get onto a moving train before its too late.
- A train suddenly goes into a low lying tunnel while Ethan and Gabriel are on top. The tunnel wall and railway lights pass by at high speeds, narrowly missing them, which viewers with claustrophobia or vertigo might find uncomfortable.
Violence & Gore
- Two people fight with knives and swords on a bridge before one of them being stabbed and killed.
- Ethan flies into the train and brutally slams a man out of a window.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Ilsa is stabbed and killed by the antagonist during a hand to hand knife fight.
- The death of Ilsa may be upsetting to some viewers. The scene itself is not overly emotional, but her death is obviously difficult for the other main characters of the film to handle.
- In a fragmented flashback, a woman close to Ethan is shot and killed by Gabriel.