Ishq (I) (2019)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
- Nothing visual but contains dialogues with double meanings.
Violence & Gore
- A man is hit with a sewing machine. As a result, he stumbles and lands his face on a glass slab forcefully causing further injury in face. A woman is dragged to ground pulling her hair.
- Some cuss words and sexual dialogues with double meaning.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Several smoking scenes. Two characters are under the influence of alcohol until half of the film.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Inclusion of a female child into a home invasion can be scary. Characters use cuss words and sexual dialogues in front of the girl. Several other scary scenes are also present.