Triangle of Sadness (2022)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 20 items
|Rated R for language and some sexual content.
Sex & Nudity
- Moderate sex references, including trading sexual favours for food. Many women wear skimpy bikinis.
- After arriving on the island, a young female is sleeping in a low cut dress and one of her breasts is in view. A man looks at a fraction of her areola for a couple seconds.
- A senior man is shown on the toilet.
- A woman wears sheer lingerie in a lengthy bathroom scene. Her breasts, nipples and buttocks are shown for account.
- A fully naked young woman, with a young man wrapped in sheets, are shown sleeping in bed. No nudity is shown.
- A young guy in shorts caresses and kisses a young drunk woman in a black form fitting microdress.
- Three guys blowing whistles to mock a young guy called by an old woman with a whistle for sex-for-food.
- There is a scene of a man masturbating a woman inside a lifeboat. She says twice that she is about to cum.
- Brief sex scene.
Violence & Gore
- During a rolling storm passengers on the luxury yacht experience food poisoning and seasickness which lead to comedic over the top sequences of vomiting.
- Scenes of over the top toilet humour show passengers being trapped in overflooding toilets.
- An inexperienced character makes a nervous attempt at killing a donkey for food. He clumsily bashes the animal with a large rock. The impact of the blow is not seen and the donkey continues to cry out in a distressing manner. The animal is eventually killed by the character repeatedly bashing it with the rock (which is not shown in detail).
- Occasional moderate uses of "fuck" and "shit"
- 35 uses of 'fuck'.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Frequent scenes of drinking and smoking.
- A brief drug reference in a scene in which yacht workers are instructed to source illegal substances for guests if requested.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The donkey scene might be upsetting for some.
- The vomit sequence may be distressing for those suffering with emetophobia.
Violence & Gore
- A grenade is launched at a luxury yacht. You can see the explosion from a distance. It is implied that many passengers died, although nothing gory is shown.
- Dead bodies are seen washing ashore in the aftermath of a shipwreck.