The Good Doctor (2017– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
Sex & Nudity
- Some episodes contain scenes with characters in bed with each other. A few of these scenes contain sexual content, some do not. Typically bare chests are shown for the men, and women are shown in either night clothes or underwear.
- Throughout the show some sensitive topics regarding sex are discussed, such as sexual abuse/assult and pornography. This may be a trigger for some.
Violence & Gore
- As this is a medical drama, each episode involves some sort of surgical room procedure, typically involving images of operating on a person, exposed organs, etc.
- Most episodes contain little if any swearing. Swear words used are confined to words such as d*mn, a**, Oh my G*d, etc.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The surgeries and related suspense could be considered intense.
- Suggested MMPA Rating: PG-13 for mature thematic elements including intense surgical images, and some sensuality
- Canadian Rating: Rated PG, Mature Themes, Not Recommended for Young Children