The Good Doctor (2017– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
- Some episodes contain scenes with characters in bed with each other.
- Throughout the show some sensitive topics regarding sex are discussed, such as sexual abuse/assult and pornography. This may be a trigger for some.
- Some sexual content that is infrequent. Established couples have sex off-screen but can be shown making out in underwear. Couples also have frank discussions about their sex. An ep briefly deals with phone sex (this is never shown and it's only talked about, but does mention masturbation).
- A female doctor shows her breasts to a young boy. We do not see anything. She does this so the boy has a chance to see a woman's breasts before being blinded. He leaves the room with an excited look on his face and a raised heart rate.
Violence & Gore
- Each episode involves some sort of surgical room procedure, typically involving images of operating on a person, exposed organs, etc.
- When you see the operation in progress, it can be shocking for some people. It isn't too gross though.
- Most episodes contain little if any swearing. Swear words used are confined to words such as d*mn, a**, Oh my G*d, etc.
- One use of "Holy mother of God"
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The surgeries and related suspense could be considered intense.