Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 28 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of action and violence, some language, sensuality and drug references|
Sex & Nudity
- Couple made out on airplane seat.
- Some mild sex references.
- A couple makes out under a sheet on the air plane seat.
- As Bill goes through a phone, he sees pictures that the owner took, all focusing on a woman's clothed breasts.
Violence & Gore
- Two men get into a brutal fight in a small airplane bathroom, punching, kicking, shoving and slamming each other's heads against walls. One man gouges the other man's eyes with his thumbs and a handgun falls to the floor; one man picks it up and aims it at the other, who breaks the gunman's neck.
- A man is shot in the forehead and we see a spot of blood as the man falls backward.
- We hear that an airplane captain died of chest pains and foaming at the mouth and we see the captain lying on the floor of the cockpit with foam on his lips and a doctor says that he may have been poisoned; a male passenger dies similarly during a struggle and we see the man slide down a wall and collapse with his eyes turned up and foam filling his mouth.
- A man hits an air marshal on the head with an oxygen tank and four other men jump on the marshal, who subdues them all with kicks, punches, head slams, wristlocks and body throws; the marshal suffers a few facial scratches, while the others lie on the floor, semi-conscious (no blood is seen).
- A flight attendant hits a terrorist in the back of the head with a heavy object and he punches her (she falls, with some blood on her forehead)
- Smoke fills an airplane cabin as the pilot attempts to land the plane and people cough; during a hard landing, the wheels break off the plane and sparks and fire occur under the fuselage as it skids.
- An airplane cabin depressurizes, throwing a man to the top of the cabin, slamming his back against the roof, and he drops a handgun that a passenger kicks to him across the floor when he falls back down.
- In an airplane cabin, a terrorist shoots the other terrorist in the shoulder (we see some blood).
- A doctor sets a man's broken nose quickly as he shouts in pain and grabs his reddened nose.
- A flight attendant sees a dead man lying in a bathroom with his eyes and mouth open; she gasps and runs away.
- 1 use of wanker 11 uses of God D and 1 f- word
- 2 uses of "dick" and multiple uses of "shit" (some paired with "bullshit")
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A briefcase contains a large amount of white powder wrapped in cellophane and we hear that it is cocaine and a man calls it "blow."
- A man seated in his parked car pours bourbon into his coffee and stirs it with a toothbrush before drinking it.
- A man in an airplane bathroom opens a bottle of whiskey (he sets it down without drinking.)
- An airplane has a small bar and a woman walks to the bar and drinks a small bottle of rum while telling another person that she should not do it.
- A man pours a large glass of bourbon for a woman and she drinks it.
- Two men smoke cigarettes outside an airport.
- A man smokes a cigarette in an airplane bathroom in three scenes.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There's a brutal and intense fight in a plane bathroom between two men, and one of them breaks the other's neck.
- A man on an airplane receives threatening text messages that state that a person on board will die every 20 minutes until $150 million is deposited into an offshore account.
- A little girl screams and begins to fall out of an airplane while attached to her seat by the belt, but she is pulled back in by the arm; we see empty seats fall out of the plane.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A deadly plane crash towards the end is very intense. People scream in danger, including the little girl.
- The whole film has a very intense tone, especially the final twenty minutes when the killer is revealed. The terrorist themes may be particularly upsetting for some.