Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 19 items
|MPAA||Rated R for violence|
Sex & Nudity
- One kiss scene between a man and woman.
Violence & Gore
- A man beats up another man in a hotel room, punching him and throwing him into walls and furniture (lots of blood seen on his face). He waterboards the man in the bathtub and then throws him on the bed and holds a gun in his mouth, interrogating him. The man grabs the gun and pulls the trigger, killing himself.
- A car explodes with two men inside.
- A woman shoots two men outside a car, but when she opens one of the doors, a man inside stabs her and twists the knife, before pushing her over, killing her.
- Two corpses are seen in a house with some blood visible on the floor, and one of the corpses's throats appears to be slashed and there's a lot of blood on his shirt.
- There's a brief shootout between two men in a parking garage, but a girl escapes with one of the men in a car, and several other shoot at the car as it leaves.
- Corpses are seen in a morgue.
- Blood and some cuts are seen on a man's face for most of the movie.
- A man punches through a window and breaks it, and a girl bandages his hand from a wound obtained earlier
- Some corpses are seen inside a building in the beginning (some blood seen), and they're implied to have been killed by a man who runs through the building trying to escape, and he shoots a few more people as he leaves.
- A man fights two other men in a subway station with punches and kicks, brutally taking them down.
- A man in a hospital chases another man and girl, and shoots at them several times. The two men engage in a brutal fight, and both the girl and a third man are shot, as well as some hospital employees. Both men brutally beat each other, until one stabs the other with scissors several times before shooting him dead many times with his gun.
- A man holds another man and a girl at gunpoint in a car. The driver slams the breaks so the gunman's head hits the windshield (blood seen on windshield), and the two then fight brutally. The car flies over railing on the highway and crashes, and the girl and gunman get out. The driver gets out and he and the other man continue to fight, until he breaks the man's neck.
- 4 uses of "shit", 2 uses of "ass", 1 use each of "hell" and "bitch", 1 use of "Christ's sake", and maybe a few uses of "damn".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A reference to a character being 5 times over the legal alcohol limit. Other than that, nothing.
- A character is seen briefly smoking a cigarette.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There is a car crash.
- There is a scene where a character views multiple bodies in a morgue (no nudity), which may be disturbing for younger viewers.