Trees of Peace (2021)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
- No Nudity or Sexual Scene, Main Character and her husband Francois kiss but not in a sensual way. Women are seen urinating but no private parts are shown
- A woman is being raped. No nudity is shown; but the crying and voices are heard.
Violence & Gore
- Women, Children, and Men are seen (mostly heard) being killed or threatened. Blood is seen frequently and talk of risky behavior is among the film.
- A pregnant woman is raped and butchered to death. Violence not shown but heard.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- No Drugs, Alcohol, or Smoking is in the film