Dorian Gray (1970)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
Sex & Nudity
- The entire film has a sexual nature.
- During a scene, a man is seen having sex with another man's wife. Later we see him taking a shower after, and the woman is having sex in the other room with another woman. The man's shower is interrupted when the man comes into the bathroom and seduces him.
- A man takes a woman to a secluded estate, where he takes her into a shed, where he attempts to seduce her. She escapes, but is caught. A minute later we see them having sex in a field. Graphic nudity.
- A man takes his friend's wife into a room away from the rest of the characters, intending to have sex with her. Another character is seen locking them in the room. The man attempts to kiss the woman, but she slaps him. She tries to flee the room realizing the situation but is trapped.
- A man walks around a room naked, with a hand over his genitals.
Violence & Gore
- In the opening scene, a man stabs another man to death.
- In a scene is shot from POV, we see hands covered in blood.