Movie Nuttball

Page 1 of 142:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]

Copycat (1995)
An excellent film!, 10 November 2005

Copycat e is a great film that has a good cast which include Sigourney Weaver, Holly Hunter, Dermot Mulroney,William McNamara, Harry Connick Jr., J.E. Freeman, Will Patton, John Rothman, Shannon O'Hurley, Bob Greene, and Tony Haney! The acting by all of these actors is very good. Weaver, Hunter, Mulroney, McNamara, Connick Jr. Patton and Rothman are really excellent in this film. I thought that they all performed good. The thrills is really good and some of it is surprising. The movie is filmed very good. The music is great by Christopher Young The film is quite interesting and the movie really keeps you going until the end. This is a very good and thrilling film. If you like Sigourney Weaver, Holly Hunter, Dermot Mulroney,William McNamara, Harry Connick Jr., Will Patton, John Rothman, the rest of the cast in the film, Crime, Mystery, Thrillers, Dramas, Action and interesting films then I strongly recommend you to see this film today!

Movie Nuttball's NOTE:

Sigourney Weaver and John Rothman were also in the classic film Ghostbusters!

Excellent feature!, 31 October 2005

This special program is located on the special Restored edition of Halloween after the excellent movie starring Donald Pleasence and Jamie Lee Curtis! Featuring in interviews in this brief making of the film Halloween are Dee Snider, Debra Hill, John Carpenter, Jamie Lee Curtis, Nick Castle, P.J. Soles, Tommy Lee Wallace, Dean Cundey, Irwin Yablans, Joseph Wolf, Brian Andrews, and Moustapha Akkad. There are some amazing parts and facts of this feature. The Director and Composer John Carpenter and Co-Producer Debra Hill has a good amount of screen time on this feature so if you are one of their fans then this'll be good for you to check out! I thought that this was a great feature I strongly recommend the classic and thrilling film!

Great documentary! The special features on the DVD are really sweet especially the Photo Gallery!, 12 October 2005

The Documentary program called Crop Circles: Quest for Truth is great program! Colin Andrews and many others investigates the phenomena of the Crop Circles and shows the people talking about the extraterrestrial activity and many of the people express their feelings and opinions on what they they really are. There are countless crop circles today and there has been for thousands of years. The programed has many, many beautiful crop circles and more! I believe the footage of these signs are legit and are real. This is really a great program. If you love Crop Circles, Aliens, UFOs, and Documentaries this I strongly recommend that you go to Amazon.com and purchase this DVD!

Movie Nuttball's NOTE:

On the DVD there are many special features a special Photo Gallery which is not your normal gallery as it is live shots shown from the a chopper with some of the greatest music playing to fit the spectacular signs Also other features includes Colin Andrews talking about the CIA, Helecopters and the mysterious Balls of Light, interviews with the director William Gazecki and more!

The best series since Friday the 13th: The Series way back in the classic 80's era and the phenomenon known as the X-Files!, 27 September 2005

The series stars its regulars Anthony Michael Hall, Nicole de Boer, Chris Bruno, John L. Adams, David Ogden Stiers, and Kristen Dalton. I love it when the beautiful Sarah Wynter makes an appearance. I really liked the pilot film and I have really grown to love the series! I can't say that I am familiar with any of these people but I will say that everyone is very good. Hall makes the whole thing so great. He is really a gifted actor. He makes Johnny Smith have such a great personality and a great guy. Its a weird thing but he kind of reminds of one of My favorite wrestlers the late great Curt 'Mr. Perfect' Henning. Nicole de Boer is a fine actress. Bruno is very good and like hall he reminds Me of another wrestler and shooter fighter and that is Ken Shamrock. Adams is very good and hilarious. Stiers is a very talented veteran actor and he reminds Me movie composer John Williams. Dalton is a good actress too. The music is very good. I love the special effects and how everything stops! If you love Stephen King and really entertaining stuff then I strongly recommend that you see this series today!

Movie Nuttball's NOTE:

The pilot movie is located on the first disc of the Dead Zone: The Complete First Seaon DVD Set. It does however have its own release on VHS and DVD but I recommend that you pick up the DVD set instead of the single because of the on going excellent series! Stop by Amazon.com buy the Complete First, Second, and Third Seasons on DVD today! You wont be disappointed!

Really a treat!, 19 September 2005

This is a great documentary in located on the special features menu of The Bad Seed DVD featuring only one person and one person only and that's Patricia McCormack who played Rhoda in the classic 1956 film The Bad Seed! It is amazing to see her in the film as a little girl and then a older woman in the program. She is very good in this. SHe tells all about the actors and actresses she worked with and how she began relationships with them. She also tells how much she wanted the role for the film. She explains about the play, the director and more! It was really a treat to see her in the documentary! If you love the film and are a big fan of Patricia McCormack and want to see her talk about the movie and the great times she had then I strongly recommend that you buy the DVD of The Bad Seed today!

Excellent classic horror film!, 19 September 2005

The Bad Seed is a great film that has a good cast which includes Nancy Kelly, Patricia McCormack, Henry Jones, Eileen Heckart, Evelyn Varden, William Hopper, Paul Fix, Jesse White, Gage Clarke, Joan Croydon, and Frank Cady! The acting by all of these actors is really excellent in this film. Nancy Kelly, Patricia McCormack, Henry Jones, Eileen Heckart, Evelyn Varden, William Hopper and Paul Fix are really great here! The thrills is really good and some of it is surprising. The movie is filmed very good. The music is great by Alex North! The film is quite interesting and the movie really keeps you going until the end. This is a very good and thrilling film. If you like Nancy Kelly, Patricia McCormack, Henry Jones, Eileen Heckart, Evelyn Varden, William Hopper, Paul Fix, Jesse White, the rest of the cast in the film, Horror, Thrillers, Dramas, and interesting classic films then I strongly recommend you to see this film today!

This is a classic! One of the best films of the year, one of the best films of the decade, and definitely one of the best ever!, 12 September 2005

This is one of the great movies of the 80s in My collection that I think about all the time.

When I got into wrestling well over a decade ago I loved it so much that I had become a huge fan so I had to see this movie starring one of My favorite wrestlers of all time, Hulk Hogan! Plus it also had other wrestlers and among talented actors that i was familiar with. This movie isn't just for wrestling fans however but it is also a family type movie with a little love story. Hogan's character Rip really cares for his family and friends. There is some really good wrestling scenes that shows you how in My opinion how much better wrestling was then than how it is today. To Me this is the best wrestling movie ever and it is one of MY favorites. I don't understand why this film has such a low rating. Either most of the people that see this film loves how wrestling is now and has no idea how wonderful wrestling was back years ago or you people just I've to complain. I will show below how I see the film.

The Actors and Acting:

Hulk Hogan as Rip: I thought that he was very good. For being his first starring role his performance is quite decent. I loved his 80's era look and to see him wear white and blue wrestling gear again was a treat. He is basically the same Hogan in the film as he is in the real wrestling events back in old days. What makes Hogan's performance a good one is his humor and emotion. He laughs and cries very convincingly. I believe this may be his greatest performance ever next to his Shep Ramsey persona in the classic Sci-Fi action comedy Suburban Commando!

Joan Severance as Samantha Moore: A quality actress with a lot of beauty. She has a terrific performance as well.

Kurt Fuller as Brell: I've always like Fuller because he could play a real baddie and he plays a real baddie here! His Brell character is such a major jerk but is a very memorable villain. I thought it was something to see Hogan (who is a huge man) stand next to Fuller who is also a big guy. This is probably Fuller's best performance to date.

Tom 'Tiny' Lister Jr. as Zeus: Without a doubt Lister's greatest performance next to his Bruno character is the classic film Armed and Dangerous. He is such a large man and neat individual and a perfect villain to fight Hogan. He is so believable as a psycho! I miss the days of 89 and 90 when he was wrestling.

Mark Pellegrino as Randy: A good performance is seen by Mark Pellegrino.

Bill Henderson as Charlie: He to has a very good performance.

Charles Levin as Ordway: A good performance is from this actor.

David Paymer as Unger: A good performance is from this actor.

Jesse Ventura as Commentator #1: It was really cool to see another real wrestling personality!

Jesse Ventura as Commentator #1: It was really cool to see another real wrestling personality especially by the Body!

Howard Finkel as Ring Announcer:It was really cool to see another real wrestling personality!

Bill Eadie as Jake Bullet: Just a treat to see Ax of Demolition (one of My favorite tag teams of all time) fight Hogan in the beginning of this film!

Joseph A. Marella as Referee: It was cool to see a real ref in the film.

Stan Hansen as Neanderthal: One of the best wrestlers in the history of wrestling in My opinion is Stan Hansen and he has some good screen time here! He delivers some really good but a bit nasty humor. He is really hilarious! Great performance!

Jeep Swenson as Lugwrench Perkins: A good performance but he mostly gets destroyed by Zeus but he did have a moment of looking good.

The Action: This is one of the things that makes it so good. The fighting and the wrestling is just classic!

The Music: Jim Johnson who has composed nearly all of the WWF (now WWE) wrestlers theme entrance music for so many year composed are great score for the film. It really fits and just sounds good! There is so much more then this that is great about the film.

No Holds Barred has always been one of My favorite films and feel its a classic and in My opinion because of its specialness its one of the greatest films of time. The film should have such a higher rating then the currently 3.5/10! If you are an old school wrestling like I and have never seen this film please ignore the bad comments and see this great classic to! I strongly recommend it!

Good 80's cartoon!, 5 September 2005

When this show was on I watched it every time I could! I thought that the characters were really funny and all had great personalities. The animation in My opinion was crisp, clean, and really clear. Not to mention beautiful! Most of the characters in this show are hilarious Looney Tunes characters that we all love. in My opinion these characters are the funnies and talented ever seen. In fact, The things that goes on in this series' cartoons are in My opinion nuts which that is what makes them hilarious! There are so many to like and laugh at and the silly things they do! If you like the original Looney Tunes then I strongly recommend that you watch this show!

Actually a really good film!, 5 September 2005

Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead is a good film that has a good cast which includes Christina Applegate, Joanna Cassidy, John Getz, Josh Charles, Keith Coogan, Concetta Tomei, David Duchovny, Kimmy Robertson, Jayne Brook, Eda Reiss Merin, Robert Hy Gorman, Danielle Harris, Christopher Pettiet, Chris Claridge, Jeff Bollow, and Michael Kopelow! The acting by all of these actors is very good. Applegate and Cassidy are really excellent in this film. I thought that they performed good. The thrills is really good and some of it is surprising. The movie is filmed very good. The music is great by David Newman. The film is quite interesting and the movie really keeps you going until the end. This is a very good and thrilling film. If you like Christina Applegate, Joanna Cassidy, John Getz, Josh Charles, Keith Coogan, Concetta Tomei, David Duchovny, Kimmy Robertson, Jayne Brook, the rest of the cast in the film, Comedy, Dramas, and interesting films then I strongly recommend you to see this film today!

Classic 80's kids show with LaVar Burton!, 2 September 2005

I always caught this show on television every now and then. LeVar Burton was the host and he hosted quite well! The show was put together and written well and the people that was on show was good. I am surprised that this show has aired in TV for such and great length of time. Reading Rainbow was/is one of the most watched by the youngsters. The show would have like little teachings for them in various formats for them such as animated and such. There is some funny stuff on this show. I would only recommend this television show to young kids because of its educational value unless the adults are interested in seeing the actors and the hilarious characters or if you want watch something you haven't seen for a long time as young boy or girl then this can bring memories back from the past make you feel like your a kid again. If that is the case then I recommend you watch this show!

Page 1 of 142:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]