Reviews

The Killer Next Door (2018 TV Movie)
Super Lame, Very Predictable
3 April 2019
This was Devin at the top of my list for worst lifetime movies. It was predictable from the moment it started. The main character was a total airhead and acting was B at best.

Then the ending, she returns the camera bear to the evil sister-in-law. The evil sisters-in-law knows it records yet she decides to unload all her dirty deeds right in front of it. Beyond dumb! I want my two hours back!!
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Delirium (I) (2018)
Better Than the Reviews Will Have U Think
21 October 2018
I love horror/psychological thrillers, and this one did not disappoint. It kind of had a vibe like "suburbia" although a different storyline.

If you like suspense and the feeling of enclosing doom you will like this. It had a few surprises I didn't expect. This was an enjoyable movie.
5 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Jasper Jones (2017)
Better Than I Expected But Too Many Loose Ends
29 September 2018
This is a good drama. There are some mysteries that keep it interesting, however I wish it tied things up a little more with the subplots. It left too many things unanswered. I guess for us to make our own assumptions, but I like things more buttoned up.

Great acting from Toni Collette!
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Inside (I) (2016)
Idiotic Characters!
14 September 2018
This movie was annoying!!! The victim had so many chances to be saved. All she had to do was yell out but instead she remained silent. She only yelled help when no one was there to help her. Earlier, she put her hearing aid on so saying she didn't hear rescuers made no sense. She certainly heard the killer! Also if u thought someone was trying to break into your house, would u remove your hearing aid? The killer gave her oxytocin to enduce labor for a few minutes. This stuff takes hours upon hours to work in reality!! Was I hallucinating or did the victim and killer sort of bond at the end? Yeah right!!! This movie is packed with unbelievable circumstances and unlikable characters.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
My Teacher, My Obsession (2018 TV Movie)
Beyond Dumb!
14 September 2018
First off the teacher was ripped yet never went to the gym. His daughter gets slashed on the stomache yet can't walk so instead she slithers down the hall to rescue her dad. Her vocal cords weren't cut yet she doesn't yell out to the janitor. She only gets up and starts running when she gets chased. I hate movies like this. So dumb!
5 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So so Dumb!
6 September 2018
Where do I begin? The Bad acting, the ridiculous plot, the fake duck tape? I think my kids could have put together a better movie.
6 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.