The D Train (I) (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong sexual material, nudity, language and drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- A scene in the film strongly implies two men have engaged in sexual intercourse. Prior to this, the two men are seen kissing each other passionately. The scene is brief and does not contain any explicit details but there is a flashback of implied intercourse. In the flashback we see a man thrusting on another.
- There is another sexual scene where a man is shown thrusting a woman vigorously without any details of nudity.
- The film also contains strong sexual references. For example, one of the protagonists instructs a boy on how to have a threesome.
- In another scene, the same protagonist talks about how one of his ex-girlfriends had 'a tight p***y' and sarcastically adds that he would like to 'put his d**k in another man's mouth'.
Violence & Gore
- There are several uses of 'f**k', as well as its variants, in both sexual and non-sexual contexts.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Cocaine was sniffed in the bathroom repeatedly.