- Played Maggie The Cat in "Cat On A Hot Tin Roof" by Tennessee Williams - Lyric Theatre, Shaftestbury Avenue, London (2001).
- Credits with the MTC (Melbourne Theatre Company), include: "Crispinella" in "The Dutch Courtesan", "Rose of Sharon" in "The Grapes Of Wrath", based on the novel by John Steinbeck, "Batts" in "Blabbermouth", based on the book by Morris Gleitzman (1993), "Bolette" in Henrik Ibsen's "The Lady From The Sea" (1994), "Olive" in "Kidstakes", by Ray Lawler, the title role in "Lady Windermere's Fan", by Oscar Wilde (1995), "Susanna" in "The Herbal Bed", by Peter Whelan (1998) and "Ursula" in William Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing".
- Played Vivian Haigh-Wood in "Tom and Viv" by Michael Hastings - Almeida Theatre, London (2006).
- (2001) She acted in Tennessee Williams' play, "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof," at the Lyric Theatre in London, England with Brendan Fraser, Ned Beatty, Gemma Jones, Clive Carter, and Abigail McKern in the cast. Anthony Page was director.
- (2006) She played Vivienne Haigh-Wood in Michael Hastings' play, "Tom and Viv," at the Almeida Theatre in London, England with Will Keen (was T.S. Eliot), Anna Carteret, Robert Portal and Benjamin Whitrow in the cast. Lindsay Posner was director.