IMDb > "Law & Order" House of Cards (2005) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Law & Order" House of Cards (2005)

« Prev | 356 of 456 Episodes | Next »

Very reasonable doubt.

Author: Steven Ross (seross884@gmail.com) from Phila
12 October 2016

I don't usually watch TV series but I've become addicted to L&O. I believe it's the best of the genre since Hill St.Blues. BTW when is someone going to put those reruns on cable? Anyway I always like episodes where Sam gets all moralistic and sure of himself and turns out to have the wrong perp, because that seems more like reality, given all the open cases in places like NY and Phila. What I have to add is a question I've had since I saw this one the first time: how did Arlene know which apt.was Chelsea's. We have no evidence that Frank told her or anyone else.Seems like very reasonable doubt to me.To coin a phrase, if the evidence don't fit, you must acquit.

It's my baby!

Author: lastliberal from United States
3 September 2008

This is the part of the series with the people I liked least - Detective Joe Fontana (Dennis Farina) and A.D.A. Alexandra Borgia (Annie Parisse).

I just didn't like the attitude of his character. He would do things like pull out a wad of cash like a pimp.

She just didn't have any character at all - just limp.

The story is good, with a wacko mom who stole a baby. But, like all "Law & Order" episodes there are the usual twists and turns that make thing interesting.

Jack (Sam Waterston) falls short in this one, but Arthur (Fred Dalton Thompson) tried to make things right in the end.