Data Issues & Policy Discussions

Data Issues & Policy Discussions

This category is managed by our IMDb Content team. IMDb Content is the team that collects and manages the content that makes IMDb authoritative & accurate. We depend upon our users to supply the majority of our content, and will use this space to both answer questions and collect ideas for how to make IMDb more authoritative, accurate, and easy to add to.

• •••
(13896)
A
why the The Woody Woodpecker Show (1987-1998) isn't in the database?

Hello I think there are Three versions of this tv show with the same name 1. The Woody Woodpecker Show (1957-1972) aired in ABC and NBC 2. The Woody Woodpecker Show (1987-1998) aired in ABC, NBC and Cartoon Network 3. The Woody Woodpecker Show (2023-present) aired in MeTV (previously known as Wood

Problem

• 

No Status

Smallville end date is incorrect

Smallville is currently showing an airing date of 2001-2017. The end date should be 2011. It doesn’t appear to be a field I can edit as a contributor.

Problem

• 

Solved

Incorrect attributions about Luigi Salerno page.

Dear Support IMDb, my name is Luigi Salerno and I am writing to report some incorrect attributions on my page: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6833583/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0_tt_0_nm_4_q_Luigi%2520Salerno I have been incorrectly listed as an Actor and as Composer of the music and as a performer and writer in

Problem

• 

No Status

Loading profiles edit with many credits

If person has many credits on his filmography, you can't edit them, because it doesn't load, many people has wrong credits and you can't delete itIt loads and then this Literally just now for one person i tried this 20 times, same result everytimeI experienced this for few years before, but not that

Problem

• 

In Progress

Top Contributor Leaderboard for April 2024

Hi all!Incredibly, we’re already a third of the way through 2024! We’ll admit it took us a little by surprise, so apologies for the delay in posting this month’s leaderboard update. Below you’ll find the link to the standings for April 2024.Top Contributors of April 2024As us

Announcements

Accepted Solution

Apparently, when Carman's "Addicted to Jesus" video is listed as 1991, but it says 1993

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt27532017/?ref_=tt_pg I'm gonna change the year date on the country tag, but can it be looked into. I changed it to 1991, but it won't do it cause apparently it's listed as 1991 already.

Problem

• 

No Status

How do you correct movies mislabeled as TV series?

I've only encountered this a few times and the titles are SO low budget and little seen that I'm mostly just asking out of curiosity (as I couldn't find any way to make the edit myself). I've done the labor of actually watching these films so I can say with certainty that none of these are TV shows

Problem

• 

No Status

Unlisted Pilots

Hi, I'm a director/editor who's worked on several pilots for Fox and others that are not listed at all. I have call sheets with all cast and personnel, how do I start an entirely new show page? Shows include Tori Spelling and Brian Burns

Problem

• 

No Status

Taking down uploaded photos

Hello, my company uploaded posters to the page for CEO's Substitute Wife (2024-2024). Now we have made changes to the poster and would like to take down the old ones, however I do not see an option to do that.

Problem

• 

No Status

Help!! Need help untagging old video from my IMDb profile.

I'm currently grappling with an issue on my IMDb profile page. Two very old videos, which I'm eager to remove, have been prominently highlighted. Despite my attempts, including uploading newer video teasers from my recent films and even a video reel, these old videos persist as the main features on

Problem

• 

Solved

Popular Posts

View More