Data Issues & Policy Discussions

Data Issues & Policy Discussions

This category is managed by our IMDb Content team. IMDb Content is the team that collects and manages the content that makes IMDb authoritative & accurate. We depend upon our users to supply the majority of our content, and will use this space to both answer questions and collect ideas for how to make IMDb more authoritative, accurate, and easy to add to.

• •••
(14043)
New episodes appearing on the wrong podcast series (Candace Show)

The REAL Reason My Show Was Canceled - Candace Show Ep 2 Someone is adding episodes of Candace Owens' new podcast to the page for her old podcast. The new episodes should be appearing on this page: Candace Show I already moved the first episode to the correct series. I'll move this one myself, too

Problem

• 

No Status

Duplicate Submission Error

Hello,I am trying to update the release dates for The Matrix (1999); however, my recent attempt was rejected due to being a duplicate. This cannot be the case, as I only had one submission for The Matrix (1999). Here is the reference number: #240607-172157-018000I resubmitted these release dates: #2

Problem

• 

No Status

Image resizing

I uploaded an image inside IMDB Pro for a movie poster, and it was approved. Inside the image screen the image was exactly how I created it. However, inside IMDB the titles of the movie are cut off on the size. I tried to go inside IMDB Pro to resize the image, but I couldn't find out how to do this

Problem

• 

Solved

Genuine listings, Keep getting denied.

The list below is cast of musicals that have appeared on tv shows in uk. They are listed on end credits as such and despite submitting photo screenshot of the end credits its been denied. Many other Cast of Musical XXX are listed on your database none of the ones below have been, then it goes to mod

Problem

• 

Solved

Accepted Solution

Wrong actress linked on award page

On the IMDb page for the 2001 NAACP Image Awards, a certain Kyla Pratt (I) is shown as one of the nominees in the category of Outstanding Youth Actor/Actress for her role in the 2000 film Love & Basketball. Only problem is that Kyla Pratt (I) did not have a role in Love & Basketball. The awa

Problem

• 

Solved

Pic issues

Hello, We saw that his picture has been approved but isn’t on the page. Is that a mistake or is there another reason behind it? Br Lara

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Attaching trailers to profiles

I just made a contribution of a trailer to a film profile, it has since been marked as approved: does this automatically now appear above the film's profile? Or is there a second round of admin I need to do in order to see this? Just wondering as it was approved some time ago and has not yet appeare

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Country codes for joint venture companies

Not sure whether it's still obligatory, but almost every company on IMDb has a two-letter ISO country code attached. I do wonder purely theoretically what one should do if country is explicitly a joint venture? It is an existing type of company, splitting the ownership between two countries and wh

Problem

• 

In Progress

Review declined

So, my first review was not published. I send it again with minor corrections and then I found that the first one was declined. After that I read all the submission rules, but I don't know why you decline it. Could someone please review this decision? #240609-175334-667304

Problem

• 

No Status

New Plaza Cinema Listing?

I work for a non profit movie theater on the upper west side of Manhattan called New Plaza Cinema: https://newplazacinema.org/ We were once listed but not now. What can I do to restore our listing?

Problem

• 

Solved

Popular Posts

View More