Reviews

Death Stranding (2019 Video Game)
I just don't see the point
17 November 2019
This game was heavily anticipated, had amazing graphics, and ended up with a 50% good rating for me. The game is literally about some guy who delivers things but other people disagree and try to kill him. That is the game.
12 out of 26 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
TRON: Legacy (2010)
A Classic Reimagined
7 September 2019
Now let's start with the original TRON. A classic, and a movie good enough that they showed it on Kingdom Hearts and that means something. However, thinking averagely, most people like that movie. Now the second one, in my opinion, was awesome. It was a classic remade into a futuristic design, and the acting was golden. But now I look at the 6.8 review, and it's a bit sad. In my opinion, the movie was a good movie, something I'd watch again and again and again, and I'd want to see the story continued.
Minecraft Epic (2019– )
Felix epic
13 August 2019
This show is what brought me back to Minecraft. We shall keep the greatness at the perfect 10 Star review it has.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Last Man Standing (2011– )
New Actors Not As Good
20 May 2019
IDK why they took out Molly and Flynn, the best actors in the show. The one thing that makes no sense is why these new actors? They suck. SUCK. I could barely watch the rest of the show, it was hard.
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Blacklist (2013– )
First season was cool...
24 April 2019
It was good at first but now it has turned into a pathetic soap opera. First: They kill off Baz. Second: They turn Liz into a PB. Just don't witness this STUPID show. That's all. It doesn't deserve a 8.1.
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Last Remnant (2008 Video Game)
Great!
3 March 2019
In my opinion, this isn't a twenty dollar game. It's a thirty. The game's port was good, graphics are superior, and the characters are likable. This is one of the Square Enix games that had good voices too, yet you still need captions to understand characters that occasionally speak jibberish like Blocter and Porval. PS4 is the best console to play on.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Legends of Chima (2013–2014)
Perfect for Children
3 March 2019
This is perfect for a K-2nd Grade year old kid to watch. My 7 year old son loves it, he watches it everyday. It's sad that it ended, the show was cool, and had a good resort at Lego Lang. The show has the drama, mild comedy, and action that a child needs.
Stupid
3 March 2019
Don't watch it, the storyline is bad, the puns suck, and everything just STINKS.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Total Trash (2018 Video)
The title is pretty self explanatory
3 March 2019
It's not funny, it's a bad movie....it is total trash. Don't waste your time on this movie.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
?????
3 March 2019
Not funny, so the title is false, and the memes were just horrible.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The ROBLOX Movie (2017 Video)
LOL
3 March 2019
This is so weird it's funny....but what the crap is it?
Roblox (2004 Video Game)
Good for an online game, not good for a 6 year old
3 March 2019
This is fun, you can play anything, and get really good at what you play. The problem is: trolls disabuse Admin, trolls roam everywhere, fight can be seen in servers, and hackers roam ROBLOX games.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Final Fantasy VI (1994 Video Game)
This is not the Final Fantasy you are looking for
3 March 2019
I loved Final Fantasy V as a kid. It was perfect. Bartz and his friend all went on these little fun missions to stop the evil bad guys....then this came out. First five were good but six....well it was 50-50 good. It was too dramatic, kings and queens didn't interest me as much as real main characters. ( with the exception of FFIX ) And of course the script was not good. The music sounded like random notes played at once, or a baby slamming random notes with her or his fists. Just plainly kinda annoying.

I liked playing it though, boy, Square Enix knows how to get ya hooked to a game. Kefka's Sinister laugh was weird though. I'm wondering why I said that.
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Final Fantasy XIII (2009 Video Game)
Final Fantasy has gotten BA but Bad at the same time.
3 March 2019
This game was BA all the way, but Square Enix didn't add this to enough consoles. If PS4 players got to play this it would be a solid 9 star rating. It's really good, yet it can only be played on Microsoft and XBOX 360.

FFXIII is literally one of the rarest Final Fantasy's to get. Really Square Enix? Come on! The storyline and stuff was pretty good. The cyberpunk was well, decent, but not very nostalgic. XII was ten times better, that's all I can say.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Final Fantasy IX (2000 Video Game)
100/101% Perfect.
3 March 2019
Ok, so this game itself play-wise was really fun. The way you could have Zidane or Cid move, and playing in classic game mode was cool. I took away 1 percent because I felt like some of the male characters looked like girls. The game itself is sweet, short, easy, and fun.

If people judge this game because of graphics, and because it is old, then they are probably your average 11 or 10 year old who expects every FF to be like XV. This one is definitely in my top 3 favorite Final Fantasy's.

So try it, that's all I gotta say. Mobile is the best way to play it though, just my opinion. Also, JSYM Square Enix Quina is a girl. Why do you put he/she and don't give the poor thing a gender.
Really
2 March 2019
I can't even describe how much of a disappointment this movie was so I am gonna say nothing.
8 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (2015 Video Game)
I loved it but there were a few things...
2 March 2019
It's a rough draft. For me, I like it. It's just, the graphics are more like 2003 graphics not 2015. They aren't good. The voices were decent though. I could play this FF with the volume up. M is a tough rating though. It's more of a teen. I'm pretty sure your 11 year old son could handle this game. People wrote 1 star reviews on this because Square Enix killed off nearly every protagonist, which to me the logic was strange because the cadets learned how to use Cura, potions, hi-potions, mega-potions, antidotes, and Phoenix Down.

Oh well, the ending where most of the protagonist's die should have been thought through, and it's not even the fact that they were killed off...it's just that it was unreasonably dramatic. Also, I feel like the voices are good, but the script isn't good, it's like...they added weird scripting at strange times. Square Enix also needs to add more explanation to how Akadameia came to be, and what the character's backgrounds are. I wanna know more about Ace, King, Nine, and Deuce.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fainaru fantajî XIV (2010 Video Game)
Better than the reviews say
2 March 2019
You would think it was horrible by the reviews. But I think IMBD has some picky players. The game was good, you just have to get used to online FF's and the controls are a bit hard. Don't worry about that though. The online game is good is you have a keyboard to play with. It would be extremely easy playing on your computer.

All I can say is that the reviews on this game does not make sense. It's really fun.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Final Fantasy XV (2016 Video Game)
Great, fun, and thrilling
2 March 2019
Square Enix has made another amazing Final Fantasy! It is getting updated every month first of all, and there is always fun new content every day you play it. Everything about it is good, the graphics, the name, the characters, and the storyline!
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.