Reviews

Maniac Magee (2003 TV Movie)
A DISGRACE TO THE BOOK
22 January 2019
The maniac Magee book is one of the greatest books ever created and I was exited for the movie. So this movie is garbage and it's so bad that THEY DELETED AN ENTIRE PART OF THE BOOK!!! They deleted the parts with Grayson, there where no butterscotch krimpets, maniac never stayed with Aunt Dot and Uncle Dan, Amanda would appear after the frog ball even though in the book she appeared before the frog ball, maniacs dad does the stop ball even though Grayson did it in the book, Mars Bar meets Maniac before he did in the book, and worst of all, what they did with the McNab's dad. He went from a good way to represent the ignorance of both East and West Enders into an idiot that thinks the East Enders will "steal his beans."
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Our Friend, Martin (1999 Video)
Stereotypes
21 January 2019
I'm not gonna spoil this movie because I want this to be what you expect from the movie. The movie is kind of ehh. It would avoid the problem if the characters weren't stereotypical 90s kids. Every character is just a rehashed "cool" kid from every 90s show.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The most middle of the road episode of spongebob
16 January 2019
This episode is so average. Nothing is funny, the song is meh, the Mr. Krabs and Flying Dutchman sideplot makes no sense but it really doesn't have many flaws it's just really uneventful.