Reviews

Why oh why?
18 September 2019
It was a 5 star movie until the last 5 minutes when they made one of the main characters bisexual for literally nor reason at all! It had no affect on the plot. Shame on you!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Trailer Park Boys (2001–2018)
Too much! Why?
16 September 2019
This show can't complete a scene without including a profane word in it. Some scenes include children clearly under 10 violently cursing at one another. It's hard for me to comprehend why parents would allow their children to do this. I think it's pretty indicative of where our society is heading these days.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Surprisingly good
10 September 2019
So much better than expected. Acting was virtually flawless and the filmography and sound affects were great. The plot was very good. At times it was difficult to discern if there were "good" guys and "bad" and which was which but it didn't really matter in the end cause the good guys always win right?
Awesome!
19 August 2019
Almost flawless acting and plot . No complaints. Great movie start to finish.
Not great
18 August 2019
Mike Myers was virtually flawless as usual, the plot and every else were very mediocre. Could have been so much better. The end was very impractical. She missed his hands ~12 trying to chop his fingers as he hung on the rooftop with two hands and he ended up fighting her on the roof. And winning?
Almost very good 🤔😢
9 August 2019
The cast virtually flawless, unfortunately the plot was all over the place. Almost like the screenwriters couldn't make up their minds.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bottle Shock (2008)
Not great...
8 August 2019
The acting was decent but the story was convoluted and pointless. It seemed like several scenes were put in to fill time. If you aren't a wine enthusiast, then there's virtually no reason to watch it.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Almost a very good movie
7 August 2019
Decent parts and great acting. A complete let down with the ending. The end was very inconclusive. The movie just stopped as if the writer couldn't make up his mind how he wanted it to end.
0 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Almost very good
9 July 2019
Only problem was Eric Hall, former EMI publicist. Every time he spoke it was almost like he spoke another language. Slurred his speech as if he were drunk. Seems as if they chose who they were interviewing at random
Son of Rambow (2007)
Almost great.
21 June 2019
The acting and cinematography were near perfect, however, the plot was somewhat convoluted. The movie practically required the viewing of its predecessor immediately before watching it.
Ban American Pharma?
18 June 2019
Ok America. So stop everything you've been doing for the last 3 decades? They're essentially telling us that nearly everything we've been buying in our grocery stores and everything our doctors have been prescribing has been killing us. I'm am an autoimmune encephalitis sufferer so they seem to be suggesting I simply stop taking drugs and change my diet and it will miraculously reverse the damage to my brain.
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Jobs (2013)
Not what expected
11 June 2019
I was expecting a documentary of Steve Jobs based on the image of the movie title. This was instead a dramatic representation of his life. Too bad it wasn't.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Detectorists: Episode #3.1 (2017)
Season 3, Episode 1
Availablility?
5 March 2019
Perhaps this is why season 3 is available on Amazon and not filmrise? Because it was assumed to be non-existent?
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Radio carbon dating
7 February 2019
This show states "Grain seeds, lentils like this and olive pits were sent to radio carbon dating." He states that the uncertainty for the ninth century is only between 20 and 30 years. Yet he is talking about David and Solomon's time. I am a college graduated chemist and I can tell you that there is no degree of certainty that the radioactive decay of carbon has been the same for all time. So there is no way that it is known with any degree of certainty that the rate of radioactive decay has always been the same.
13 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.