Reviews

Malibu Rescue (2019– )
makes me hyped for summer
14 May 2019
Literally a teenage version of baywatch. lol As a teenager this is such a great ,funny,uplifting movie. it gets you super excited for summer and the story line is pretty good. the characters are super funny and gives you a great laugh, tho to be honest i feel the acting can improve just a little bit more! and its appropriate to watch with your family ! :D but overall its awesome, i cant wait so for the series!!!
6 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Shadowhunters (2016–2019)
shouldve watched it when u had the chance...
3 May 2019
This show is great, sad it couldnt be as realstic to the book because they couldnt show everything because the show got cancelled!!! you should of watched it if u wanted to see more!!! the views got drastically down and the rating which is NOT FAIR. u can see the chemistry in the actors, sad to not see them together anymore...
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fuller House (2016– )
Show must be saved.
5 February 2019
This show must go on like the original full house. this show is funny, heartwarming, teaches lessons without those really stupid jokes like other shows.. this one is different teaches a bunch of things from teenager problems , to relationship. must go on than a season 5..
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Word Party (2016– )
season 4 ?
13 January 2019
This show makes my sister happy alot, that if we try to turn it off she will cry.shes 16 months as of now and have been watching it for a while since she was younger, i tell you no other show will make her this happy, she kisses lulu in the netflix happy birthdya word party special, she will laugh when they are running or make a silly face.

please add more silly faces, running and kissing the screen scenes to the show.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Sex Education (2019– )
Binge worthy, funny, great acting
12 January 2019
I've never actually been really hooked to a show in my life, sex education is binge worthy, funny, relatable and the acting of these actors are mind blowing. I made an imdb account just to make this review. If youre a teenager this show is perfect for when youre exploring the sex world.. answers all your curiousty and ever episode will make you die of laughter. EVERY. EPISODE. trust me!
24 out of 48 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.