Reviews

Robin Hood (I) (2018)
It's history b**ches!
5 January 2019
A crusader and a Muslim join forces in medieval Britain to fight injustice... Hahahahaha..... 1 star.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ruined my popcorn.
27 December 2018
I love the experience of going to the movies, loading up with popcorn and Coca-Cola and sitting in big comfy chairs. It doesn't matter if the movie is good or bad. Then Holmes & Watson came along and changed all that. This film is a mess from start to finish, if you're expecting to see another Step Brothers or Talladega Nights, you will be sorely disappointed.
190 out of 265 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A complete racist mess...
23 December 2018
As an Asian myself, I feel embarrassed that this movie resorted to racist cliches and west bashing because it's the current "thing" to do.. This type of comedy will be regarded as quaint and out of date in a few years.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ditch the kid...
28 November 2018
Kurt Russell is an awesome Santa but that little girl is an obnoxious unlikeable pest.
5 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
SuperFly (2018)
Director X
27 November 2018
The guy who directed this trash calls himself Director X..... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Suckytime Murders
22 November 2018
How many times can Melissa McCarthy tell the same joke and still expect to get laughs? The loud obnoxious shtick was kinda funny in The Heat but it's just annoying now.
2 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Stop watching after Buster
18 November 2018
Five stars for Buster Scruggs, zero stars for the rest.
5 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Enough already
15 November 2018
Hollywood loves cashing in on dead people. This movie wasn't wanted or needed. There's no level Hollywood won't sink to, to make a $. Very sad.
3 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
George Romero was Nostradamus
15 November 2018
A great metaphor into open border politics and allowing every 3rd worlder into your peaceful homeland.
0 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Mercury life story we all wanted.
15 November 2018
I know a lot of whingers are complaining that this movie lacks Freddie's "dark little secrets" but I prefer to keep those rumors to the tabloids and other less reputable publications. Stop dragging the great Freddie Mercury name into your sordid little worlds!!
5 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Grinch (2018)
Not needed
15 November 2018
We have the terrible Ace Ventura version, what would possibly possess you to make another one???
0 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Mess
15 November 2018
Oh dear.... Rowling tried to go all political in this new Harry Potter movie but just ended up creating a huge mess with too many subplots. Keep your politics and public service announcements out of your entertainment and just do your job, Rowling.....
40 out of 82 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Black Panther (2018)
Advanced civilization in Africa.
15 November 2018
So apparently there's a hidden advanced civilization in Africa (lol) that has kept to itself all these years and refused to lift a finger to help fellow Africans from starvation and slavery.... Oh yeah, did I mention they are heros and have lived peacefully in a paradise ethnostate for hundreds of years?
7 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Disney disaster
12 November 2018
Let's cast Oprah Winfrey and a big diverse collection of nobodies that are all the colors of the rainbow. It doesn't matter about making a good movie now because we were inclusive 'n stuff.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Another Disney Mess
12 November 2018
A big bloated expensive disaster made for the shallow vacuous generation that inhabit the world now....
10 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Mayans M.C. (2018– )
General Hospital M.C
7 November 2018
Sons Of Anarchy was just a daytime soap on motorcycles. It was way overrated by an audience that pretended it didn't notice the melodramatic storylines because it had motorcycles and "tough" guys in it. This spin off looks exactly the same. In 20 years, S.O.A and Myans M.C will be camp classics.
5 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Good Place (2016– )
What happened?
2 November 2018
Great first season, terrible second season... What a shame.
7 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Terrible.
24 October 2018
I consumed a lot of alcohol before viewing this catastrophe, at around the 39 min mark I really needed to switch this embarrassing mess off but felt too nauseous to reach the remote control to do so. So unfortunately I had to leave it on until I passed out... Worst Day Ever.
35 out of 71 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Jessica Jones (2015– )
Paint drying...
20 October 2018
Boring and pointless.. I hope they cancel it and pretend it never happened.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Defenders (2017– )
Boring..
20 October 2018
10+ episodes of boring talk. How about just making a 90 min movie instead of boring us to death with 10 hours of nothing happening??
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Luke Cage (2016–2018)
Terrible.
20 October 2018
Netflix churns out a lot of garbage. So it's always good news when they scrap trash like this and Iron Fist. I hope they do the same with Jessica Jones and The Defenders. Daredevil is marginally better but not by much, the last season sucked and I haven't bothered to watch The Punisher....
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amazing
19 October 2018
Amazing simply amazing! Sandler and Kevin James are a tour de force in this international spy saga. Bravo!
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Will & Grace (1998– )
So bad.
19 October 2018
There are literally 4056 things I hate about this show, unfortunately I can't list them all here but suffice to say it's terrible. Thank you. :)
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Black Earth Rising (2018– )
A complete mess
18 October 2018
I am sure this show seemed like a good idea at the time but no, sadly it's a complete shambles..
4 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Murphy Brown (1988–2018)
Nope
18 October 2018
Murphy Brown is smug, bloated and 40 years out of date, and the show is terrible too..
12 out of 28 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.