Runaways: Smoke and Mirrors (2019)
Season 3, Episode 1
The Runaways is Back and Better than ever!!!!!
15 December 2019
This episode picks up right where season 2 left off and it's so far amazing.The character development in this episode was insane.The fight scenes are getting better.The stakes are gradually getting higher for the final season and it is a delight.The pace is steady but it will get better.Awesome start to an already awesome final season.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Riverdale: Chapter Sixty-Six: Tangerine (2019)
Season 4, Episode 9
THERE.IS.NO.GOING.BAAAACCCKKK!!!!!
15 December 2019
Once again, Riverdale doesn't fail to impress.I mean,WTF!!!!. Jughead is in a secret society,so he's about to get into real trouble.The character development is making me forget more and more about season 3 and the ending confirms our biggest mystery yet,and with a bigger twist may I add.The only way they can reverse what is about to happen is if they crossover with Sabrina,which is at this point either a least or most likely thing to happen.Keep up the redemption.Cant wait for 2020
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Legend of Korra: Venom of the Red Lotus (2014)
Season 3, Episode 13
MIND BLOWN!!!!!
10 December 2019
This is the reason I've invested my time on this franchise, because of episodes like this.Cant say much but I am very amazed by this show and it's simply the best animation franchise of all time.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Riverdale: Chapter Sixty-Five: In Treatment (2019)
Season 4, Episode 8
Did I just forgive these characters?
9 December 2019
This episode is all I needed to forgive riverdale after season 3.Hands down best character development I've seen in a while.Now we fully understand why the characters are how they are and after this episode I think they're ready to move on.Absolutely love the direction this season is going. Oh and plus the videotapes thing's getting real creepy and is very mysterious.Cant wait for the midseason finale
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of The Flash's Best Episodes Yet!!!
8 December 2019
Everything I wanted from this episode I actually got.Non stop euphoric Tension,well played out plot,amazing writing,a fair conclusion to a two part chaotic(but hella good) storyline and good character development.I feel like after this episode(and all the other episodes from season 5) the flash has finally returned to form and I simply can't wait for what's to come.Crisis is here so BRING IT ON,ANTI-MONITOR.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Titans: Nightwing (I) (2019)
Season 2, Episode 13
WHYYYYYY!!
1 December 2019
This was supposed to be an amazing finale but nope.Its like their norm with villains is to get rid of them easily.That death was unnecessary.Ill only give Titans season 3 one episode. If I don't see any improvement whatsoever I'm done with this show seriously.Hyping this finale was clearly a mistake. If this is the direction of a show that wants to introduce more iconic superheroes I wouldnt be surprised if superman gets crushed by a boulder.Careful,don't spill a water bottle on Starfire next season,she might die too😂 LOL.
11 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Wait,WTF!!!!!!
24 November 2019
BUT HOW!!!!!HOW!!!!!! This show's insanity level has gone completely off the roof.Hands down the best episode of the show.I did not,in a million miles,see that ending coming.That death was completely uncalled for.This season as a whole was the slowest but after this episode there is no going back especially in it's final run.And OMG,I won't stop saying this,That ending is,well,WTF!!!!!
5 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
American Horror Story: Final Girl (2019)
Season 9, Episode 9
First time watching AHS and I Am SPEECHLESS!!
18 November 2019
I can't rate the show as a whole cause I'll have to go back to the previous seasons but this season was bloody AWESOME.It had it ALL,Good characters, amazing script and constant twists in every episode.I literally cried when this ended.I honestly couldn't think of a better wrap-up for this season.Because of the ratings I've seen,I'm guessing this is the franchise-saver season that will,with no doubt,make me go back to earlier seasons.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Riverdale (2017– )
Honestly,after how they wrapped up season 3,I don't think this show deserves the backlash it's getting.
17 November 2019
I've always had mixed feelings about this show after season 3 debuted but not anymore.Season 1 was a decent introductory season with a gripping mystery that keeps you on your feet.The characters we're at least bearable and for that season 1 is a 10/10.Season 2 expanded the mystery log by introducing a serial killer(A bit cliched though)in it's ups and downs the storyline remained fresh.This deserves a 9.5/10(Five points taken for dragging the storyline for 22 WHOLE EPISODES!!!) When I thought Riverdale couldn't get any crazier,season 3 came along. It introduced a new(but kinda weird) macabre occult mystery which was based on a board game(Yes,A BOARD GAME!!).This plot was diverse so it really kept me going for a while.The first half of the season was nice though they really dumbed down iconic characters(Alice,Cheryl etc.)which really angered me.By the time I reached the second half of the season I was wondering if I was watching a wannabe-mature disney tv show.There were alot of fillers and it felt like they were really playing around with the main plot.The last 5 episodes of the season picked up the pace and finally delivered twists that make Riverdale,well,Riverdale.Season 3 had a lot of ups and downs but at least they didn't give a silly conclusion to what is most possibly the weirdest tv plot in history.I give it an 8.2/10(18 points taken for dumbed down writing,characters and for once again extending the season)I am not very sure about season 4 cause it hasn't yet wrapped up but all I can say about it is that it's bringing back the Riverdale we all know and love so please,give this show a freaking BREAK!!.Atleast it hasn't gone EXTREMELY downhill like 13RW,A show that claims to help many when in real sense,after it's groundbreaking first season,it doesn't,AT,ALL!! Season 3 was bad compared to all the other seasons but honestly not to the point of it getting a 1/10 rating.And plus you can't say a show is ruined before it has completely wrapped up.People used to really like GOT(Myself included)but look how it ended up.So please,give this show another chance.the 100 supposedly jumped the shark after season 3 but look,now it has evolved into one of the most loved sci-fi shows of all time.I am not necessarily saying that you watch it even if it's boring,I am just saying to give this show a chance.You may be surprised later on in the future.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Money Heist: La deriva (2019)
Season 3, Episode 8
"And that's how,THE WAR began".WTF!!!!!!!!!!
16 November 2019
This is the fastest I've ever binged a show in my life.Season 1 was more of an intro season which wasn't bad. It was decent.I give it an 8/10(As per my first rating).Season 2 amped up the action and the storyline was developed more and so we're the characters.I give it a 9/10.Season 3,my oh my was I surprised.They amped up the stakes despite some cliche action movie plotlines.The cliffhanger was waaay too un-called for and teases more blood and mercilessly throws the gang into an all out war we simply can't wait a year for.I won't give any spoilers for any reason whatsoever but all I can tell you is sit down,relax, and binge the show with the most ingenious fresh out of the box plot with characters that aren't that hard to deal with.I simply can't wait for season 4.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Legacies: This Year Will Be Different (2019)
Season 2, Episode 2
Nicely Done!!!!
4 November 2019
This season is amazing so far.The 10 factor of this episode is the ending.It gave me major Originals/TVD vibes.Things are about to get darker but it is GO TIME!!!No more stalling around with monsters of the weeks.Its time to focus on this show's golden egg,a very intimidating big bad who is either least or most likely to be a character we know.Cant wait for the mystery to unfold. In conclusion,we fans want an awesome second season so BRING IT ON.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Stranger Things (2016– )
STOP ARGUING ABOUT SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!!
2 November 2019
Well,this is a review that took me a lot of time to lay out but here goes nothing.When I first watched Stranger Things I was really surprised. It was one of those 'stumbled into it' type of the show where it keeps you on your seat the whole day.Season 1 was a complete standalone season which payed excellent homage to 80s horrors and thrillers.The writing was amazing and there were a lot of iconic scenes that really took the world by storm(Like the Christmas lights scene)The characters were very well developed and of course the groundbreaking performances by the actors chosen to play them.I give season 1 a 10/10 Season 2 premiered on Halloween so they had to ante up the horror while maintaining the show's heart and originality. It is still a 10/10. After waiting for more than 1 and a half years I really expected more thrills and scares from ST3.But nope,I didn't.Season 3 was focusing more on relationships and had a lot of heart that came with it.I do admit they overdid the comedy a bit because they had already built the horror background from the previous seasons.Very many people were overreacting about the comedy in ST3,which was highly explainable because it was a 4th of July season,which is a season of festivities so I can't argue with that.I really admired season 3 because they managed to keep the intense thrills that Stranger Things comes with.Also the hormonal drama between El and Mike was cliched but really funny.What really pissed me off about season 3 was destroying a very good potential relationship between Steve and Robin.Season 3 made Hopper more jerky and funny which really didn't sit well with fans that looked up to him(Myself Included).What makes season 3 worth salvaging is because that is the final season we will ever see in Hawkins.What makes season 3 a 10/10 was that finale. It was one the most ambitious finales ST has done.The emotion was as euphoric as ever and had a huge kill off no one would expect.The one thing that Season 1&2 missed was a cliffhanger that really leaves someone hanging there.The ST3 ending teases a much darker season 4 which we really need. In conclusion,the duffer brothers tried something different with season 3 and unlike some shows(The flash(S4),Riverdale(S3)etc.)they actually managed to make Stranger things amazing even with the over-humor. I Rate the show as a whole a 9.8/10(2 points deducted for what was supposed to be a Strobin) This is definitely a show that I will stick around for until it wraps up. Though please,a message to the Duffer Brothers,ANTE UP THE HORROR NEXT SEASON!!!!!,and try not to drag the storyline for 3 episodes or so(Like in ST3)
4 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Riverdale: Chapter Sixty-One: Halloween (2019)
Season 4, Episode 4
YESSS!!!FINALLY!!!!
2 November 2019
This episode was amazing and set up a pretty good season 4 ahead.The one thing I can't quite wrap my head around is that ending.Are they seriously going through with killing off Jughead.I mean,that ending was solid evidence.If they are actually going on with this then we have no idea what is about to go down,which is nice.This season is about to bring the heat that was back in season 1 on full force.Things are about to get even wilder.Oh and let's talk about the fact that Cheryl has a triplet,like,WTF!!!!!!!!!!
5 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Riverdale: Chapter Sixty: Dog Day Afternoon (2019)
Season 4, Episode 3
Disappointing end to the farm storyline,but STOP LYING!!!,this is a solid Riverdale episode
1 November 2019
The dialogue was perfect.The writing has very much improved compared to most of the crap that season 3 gave us.The finishing scenes at the motel was a bit exaggerated. The one big issue that this episode has is that Edgar's rocket subplot.It doesn't make any sense. Otherwise this episode was good.Atleast Riverdale is trying to recover from season 3.
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Legend of Korra: Long Live the Queen (2014)
Season 3, Episode 10
Groundbreaking!!!
28 October 2019
WOW!! I never expected a kids show to have a death scene but BOOOM!! Nick had just broken the mild content shackles with this one.This takes the ALA Universe to a whole new level.Awesome work!!!!!
Not Bad,I guess......
23 October 2019
After that touching tribute of the late Luke Perry (may he rest in peace)I really expected the show to go the same non-over-melodrama way it was that episode but damn,this episode had a lot of cringeworthy scenes(Not as bad as season 3 though).They need to pick the pace up a notch.It would be agonising having to go through a whole 22 episodes or so.The ending promises an insane season so BRING IT ONNNN!!!!No more nonsensical fillers throughout the season(MOSTLY MUSICAL EPISODES)No more unnecessary plotholes.This is the chance the writers & producers should take to make this show great again.I have put a lot of trust into this season, please,as a fellow fan,DO.NOT.LET.US.DOWN!!!!!
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Devious Maids: Grime and Punishment (2016)
Season 4, Episode 10
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
17 October 2019
Cancelled? But WHY!!!?!!? This episode was insane and the cliffhanger set up what was supposed to be an amazing final season. Seriously,Marisol disappearing was a crazy setup for a season five. Especially after getting her 'happy ending'.There were a lot of twists to unravel but unfortunately this show was cancelled.If there's a chance of a network picking it up after all these years,Netflix,this is your chance to make an explosive final season.
Batwoman (2019– )
This is the backstory of a good DC superhero who was amazingly introduced in elseworlds......and THIS IS WHAT WE GET!!!!
8 October 2019
Seriously,shows like this make me recommend shows like Supergirl.Yeah...it is that bad. That money would have made a good swamp thing season two but NOPE.Instead they give us an over-LGBT feminist mess of a show.Shame on you DC,seriously, SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!!!! Oh and not forgetting to mention the VERY POORLY WRITTEN SCRIPT.Also the acting is BAD!! Shows like this break my heart knowing that they've(DC) wasted money on dead weight.I really expected more from this show.Even to the point where I wanted it to be better than Supergirl.
61 out of 104 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Titans: Trigon (I) (2019)
Season 2, Episode 1
This episode is OK!
8 September 2019
Many reviewers here tend to argue about how Trigon was easily defeated.But it doesn't mean that he won't make a bigger return this season or the next.This episode was all the way Amazing,though I agree it would have been better as the season one finale.But damn,what a way to start a brand new chapter for Titans.I can't wait to see what they have in store for us this year.Hopefully they will keep the dark tone and not add a lot of comedy.Thats doom patrol's thing.
3 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
American Dad!: Rabbit Ears (2019)
Season 14, Episode 4
Thrills ALL THE WAY!!!!
29 August 2019
This is so far one of the best episodes of AD I've watched so far.The story is exciting yet thrilling at the same time.It manages to keep the tension going from the fifth minute. If u haven't watched American Dad,this might be the perfect time to do it.Sit down,relax and tune in to one of these crazy adventures Seth has in store for us.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This Is an Amazing Spidey Sequel and An Enticing Conclusion to Phase 3
24 August 2019
I wasn't expecting this at all when I went to the cinema.This movie is amazing.The CGI was very surprising and the story was well executed by amazing performances from Tom and Zendaya.The story was concluded by a cliffhanger no one can see coming.This movie is definitely a step up from homecoming.I can't wait for the next Spidey movie.#SpidermanSaved🎉
66 out of 91 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The 100: The Blood of Sanctum (2019)
Season 6, Episode 13
The 100 has done it again!!!
9 August 2019
I can't say that this finale has reached the standards of the previous season's finale,but damn,this episode had it all.Awesome fight scenes, thrilling moments,touching moments and yet another enticing cliffhanger.It isn't as good as most of the show's finales but it is a satisfying way to end a rollercoaster of a season and it paves a way for an even bigger final season.I can't wait for season 7.It will be hard letting a show like this go.
8 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Season 2
3 August 2019
WOW.Many of these reviews are back from when season 1 had dropped on Netflix.I do admit,season 1 was a drag especially on the storylines but at least it was decent.Ill give season 1 a 6/10.But DAMN,when I was halfway through season 2 I couldn't believe what I was watching.Season 2 is a clear 10/10 for me.Here are the reasons why:

1.The blurry side cinematography was taken down a notch.(Trust me y'all weren't the only ones getting headaches from that) 2.The plot took an amazing and enticing turn especially from chapter 17 3.The script work heavily developed from season 1 4.The characters started to be likable(Acting kinda more like teenagers,unlike their neighbors(riverdale). 5.There we're many burning questions from season 1 which had the most brilliant answers any TV show plot could ask for. 6.The acting was improved on a higher level. 7.The finale was amazing and delivered an excellent but not too strong cliffhanger.

Season 2 raised this show's standards a thousand times over and I can't wait for Part 3. If you are able to handle slow character development and a not so strong plot you can go ahead and start season 1.But if you've gotten bored over the first season,my advice is,DO NOT GIVE UP JUST YET.It gets a thousand times better. Average rating:8.8/10
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
And the winner for Best Parody of the Year goes to MIB International
29 July 2019
Seriously,I almost slept as I was in the cinema.The storyline had soo much potential but they decide to throw it all away with flat acting and terrible dialogue(not forgetting to mention the dissapointing and lazy ending).There was alot of forced chemistry between the main characters.I really expected something different and fun but all it really felt like was a parody of the original mib.
6 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Cloak & Dagger: Level Up (2019)
Season 2, Episode 10
And that is what I like to call a finale well done
19 June 2019
This season really started slipping after the first 3 episodes.But on the other hand the last 3 episodes took a rather good turn on the storyline and delivered an epic conclusion to this storyline.The cliffhanger wasn't strong but very much worth waiting for.And the best part is, judging by that big hint at the final scene,it looks like they are going to crossover with the gang back at Los Angeles(Runaways).I can't wait for next season.
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.