Reviews

Atomic Blonde (2017)
Everything You Want In One Film
10 May 2018
Great film or what? It had it all. Action, intrigue, spying, fashionable woman who is well put together, sexiness, zaniness and violence. It was great. This chick is hot and yet she kicked rear end. She didn't have to be ugly to be empowered. I loved it. I wish only people would stop comparing it to John Wick. That film was stupid. At the end, the whole world and 1,000 people around them were all part of this secret underworld. That made no sense. Atomic Blonde did make sense.
116 out of 199 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Pretty boring
10 May 2018
The story was boring and was barely saved by the impressive and colourful graphics. To be frank, Scarlet Johansson is not much of an actress so she cannot raise the level of the whole thing either. I think the movie studios should look in the mirror and agree that they cannot continue with these remakes.
19 out of 40 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Boring
10 May 2018
No sense of danger, no tension, no interest and the jokes oh my god the wisecracks and the one-liners. What was that?? The actors are terrible, the new emperor was obviously a moron and his guards were beyond useless obviously too. When the fight breaks out around his throne not for one moment anyone believes the outcome is in doubt. It looked like a weak dance choreography. I guess I am tired of Disney's movie and that they release one a week. I never liked jokes and humour anyway.
695 out of 865 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.