Reviews

Mindhunter: Episode #2.5 (2019)
Season 2, Episode 5
Another great episode
22 August 2019
By far best episode of the season; thrilling at the beginning in the last seconds, keeped me edge on the seat during whole 70 minutes. Cameron Britton as Kemper was very good - who bring only emmy nomination to this series in previous season - well deserved. Damon Perriman steals the show as manson - can't wait to see he's part on Tarantinos new movie where he also portay Charles.
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Mindhunter: Episode #2.4 (2019)
Season 2, Episode 4
Disturbing
21 August 2019
Well, that was unexpected, I doub't I can sleep this night.
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Shield: Circles (2002)
Season 1, Episode 13
Still watching 2019
19 August 2019
This is still a badass series. This and wire vere gamechanger to copseries. Without these series True detective season one didn't happen.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Handmaid's Tale: Mayday (2019)
Season 3, Episode 13
Praise be
19 August 2019
This could be a series of the year but eventually this is'nt flawless like first two seasons. Afterall final three episodes saved this series: This could be the end, but showrunners have something left on their sleeves. Let's see how this series end. Whatever the final conlusion is, it is something unpredictable.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Breaking Bad: One Minute (2010)
Season 3, Episode 7
Immortal episode
11 August 2019
Everyone knows why this episode is so damn good. I just wanted to say that Aaron Paul and Dean Norris owned this episode what becomes acting.. It is damn shame that Dean Norris didn't get any emmy or golden globe. Not even a nom. I don't trust those academys anymore
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Killing Eve: You're Mine (2019)
Season 2, Episode 8
Way better than I thought
7 August 2019
Binged whole two seasons in a couple days. Well written crimethriller with great humour, plot, twist, directing, acting. Everything was done perfectly. And Jodie: She is adorable isn't she?
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Boys: You Found Me (2019)
Season 1, Episode 8
Best yet 2019?
2 August 2019
I am beoyond suprised. This was an amazing show, done perfectly. Great acting, really good directing and editing. Amazing stunts, great characters, lot of great drama with unforgettable lines, great sense of humour and humanly tragedies: well written story, with amazing plot and Afterall great way to portray this kind of point of view to aprroach superheroes. Interesting and very captivating. Yes Yes this is a series of a year: try it: even though you think that this isn't your thing, you may suprised.
20 out of 23 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
8MM (1999)
6.5?
31 July 2019
Seriously. Imdb folks: You people who read this, thumb up and then rate the film correctly. 6 5 is a shame. Tell a friends too, Let's rerating this together Thumb up!
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Euphoria: The Next Episode (2019)
Season 1, Episode 6
It's very good
25 July 2019
I really like that voice over storytelling style and phenomenal directing and insanely good writing. This is disturbing and I feel ackward while watching this. What becomes drugs use it is realistic but really in these level of use why nobody didn't do iv? And no one doesn't get any withdrawls? Despite those facts I must give 10 stars it is that good. These young actors and actress are really good. Nate is freaking good. Nate/jules/Tyler twist is very, very good, great writing there. I have high expectations at the end, can't wait. Hbo did it again!
3 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Euphoria: Pilot (2019)
Season 1, Episode 1
Impressive
23 July 2019
I have more and less emotional problems and I have doing drugs, Mostly opioids. I have seen how my girlfriend changed; she sell herself for drugs. Believe me I have seen it all. I had good friends who died OD. I have been rehab several times. So this was very realistic, this hit my feelings very hard. Promising start.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Was there a point?
23 July 2019
Another show ruined. Waste of my time. Messy, teenage show
5 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Big Little Lies: The Bad Mother (2019)
Season 2, Episode 6
Finally
19 July 2019
Finally something actually happens. First episode was solid build up to episodes to come and second episode was awesome. That wake a hope that this season is better than very overrated first season witch - it was good, acting, atmosphere and sharp dialogues etc - was way too much bended. But then after third, fourth and fifth episode I thought that a everything what happens inside of those three episodes could easily put in one great episode. Now my hope awake again. This was good episode, very, very well acted, directed writed. This was captivating and interesting and it leaves me to edge of the seat waiting. I expect the final is mind blowing nothing less. One mission what is a purpose of good story is that (specially if it is slow into beginning) it must reward a viewer. I expect my time in these episodes will be rewarded.
1 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Handmaid's Tale: Unfit (2019)
Season 3, Episode 8
Average
14 July 2019
I used to love this show, first two seasons are very, very good, some episodes are the best TV entertainment...But this...season have promising start but couple resent episode doesn't go anywhere. I don't judge show just yet, because end of this episode was great;every seven star I give for final minutes and my high expectations that the rest of the episodes are mind blowing.

One thing. I really love Atwoods book. If she decided to write backround story for Aunt Lydia, I dare to say she doesn't like this what showrunners have done. They almost ruined the character? I expect at least more violence....

But there are still hope I really do.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Game of Thrones: The Lion and the Rose (2014)
Season 4, Episode 2
Best episode by far
13 July 2019
This is so great. Last episode written by george rr martin. Important episode, and season itself is great because of martin.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Handmaid's Tale: Under His Eye (2019)
Season 3, Episode 7
Decent
9 July 2019
Im a Huge fan of first two seasons and a book was so amazing and euyopening but this... Show still amazez me, but now writers must do something unexpected and phenomenal, that I can Take this series as intense as before. Something has to happen. Now. At least.
0 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Sopranos: All Due Respect (2004)
Season 5, Episode 13
Best season by far
19 June 2019
I watched sopranos about three years ago at first time. Now it's even better than first time. Umbelivable writing and acting: I'm glad that Imperioli won an emmy for this. And Buscemi shows the future Nucky Thompson face, first taste a role for a life time. And god how good vincent curatola is, unforgettable acting. And Frank Vincent was as good as he vere in Casino: "Because they're stupid, that's why. And jealous. They disrespected a proud Italian heritage, and named us after a ballet costume" And of course Eddie falco what an actress i absolutely love way she act. Everybody knows how great Gandolfini is. I wonder : how much beloved character walter white gets Gandolfinis performance? I see much similarity between those two.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Sopranos: Irregular Around the Margins (2004)
Season 5, Episode 5
By far the best episode of the series
16 June 2019
Everything what headline say is everything what in wanna say. Umbelivable work
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Chernobyl: Vichnaya Pamyat (2019)
Season 1, Episode 5
New best tv show
9 June 2019
Imdb is most reliable place where you can define what is best. No emmy/golden globe/oscar award can tell you truth about that. Something like two million viewers has voted than Shawshank Redemption is the very best movie. If it counts in oscar it would be LOTR or Titanic. In miniseries the most rewarded show is John Adams. Fargo didn't beat that. What about chernobyl. Hope so, this series need every attention so everyone gets aware of it . This was dark, mind blowing, terryfying and scary and very well executed hbo miniseries once again. My generation (87)haven't been born when this was happened, therefore one reason for ingnorance of this huge disaster is there. This was very interesting, not boring documentary with powerful acting and directing. Umbelivable work.
9 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Handmaid's Tale: Useful (2019)
Season 3, Episode 3
Best tv show in past year
8 June 2019
This three episodes opening of the Handmaids tale was very impressive. I have read the book where first season based on. Absolutely loved both seasons and Handmaids tale is in my top 10 list what becomes tv series. Second season is even better than season one: it developes in every way, and in final episodes series manage to be epic. Plots, characters, enrivoiment, layers, hierarcies in politacal or "street" level are very well build up. I don't know what to expect in following season. I have doubt's but not anymore..intensive, bloodcurdling twisted atmosphere is near almost every minute and only that keep viewer an edge of seat. Every characters are phenomenal, but Elisabeth Moss did so good performance (by far) I ask only this: is there anybody female actor at the moment who are that good? She has multiple ways to express how he feels. It amazez me how she can - without speaking single word - tell not only shes eyes but every inch her face is like a mirror her feelings. And when he speaks: I absolutely love those inner dialogues and conflict between those words and the way she actually speakes. He had endless ways to say what she had go say. He don't repeat herself, he has Fresh thoughts witch make me think.

And in very first episode was visually stunning, beautifully shooted and music and every soundedit or music were perfectly made. This was BIG. Now it's going to be Huge.

Off topic: I follow emmy, golden globe and oscar galas every year. To me it is important who wins or get nom. As we all know first season got multiple wins. Second season didn't, cause of thrones, westworld or the rest decent shows. But this. There are few shows who deserves more attention..I doub't Daredevil season three and Punisher season two doesn't get there. That is wrong. And disricpectful. The very best are Better call saul, the last kingdom The Haunting of the Hill house, Chrernobyl, Cobra kai 2, After Life, the act and couple first episodes on thrones. Hopefully dinklage don't get political win like he did last year. Hopefully Moss walk Emilia clarkes over in galanight. If this keep this great level of storytelling going, this is the very best series entire year.
5 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Black Mirror: Smithereens (2019)
Season 5, Episode 2
Black mirror??
8 June 2019
Great actors. Main idea was old but interesting when executed carefully. But. Let's remember following episodes; 1.3 2.1 2.4 4.1 4.6 And almost every episode in season 3.

This wasn't ordinary episode in black mirror. Like the very first (and brilliant) episode(when series wasn't netflix series yet, but they succeed to keep idea of the series most episodes follow) episode, this was a tense thriller. Problem was a plot. Simple is good but there was too many places in that script(I'm an beginner author but different language) where I would plant couple twist, really good spots to execute witch have done way more complicated, unpredictable and tensefull im this story. Maybe they should ' ve describe Characters more, with couple flashbacks. And maybr these characters backround storys conyains somekind of secret, what involves a plot. they wasted that story, there was hslf a dozeng elements what they've can use the plot. Somekind of connection, leverage at least. Something like that. This was too obvious and therefore lame conlusion. I don't understand where that always threatning, twisted ä and tense atmosphere was. Think again those mentioned episodes for a while will you? Good. Why that dark mood, breathtaking soundediting, directing and brilliant shooting, bizarre agles, very original cut are simply gone in this episode. Why these elements missing? This was the highest ranking episode in season 5 and I expected more. Story was good and execution was decent. But i'm a bit a diassapointed here Altough I give it 8 stars cause it is very watchable.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Sopranos: Funhouse (2000)
Season 2, Episode 13
Miss you Gandolfini
30 May 2019
Few years back I bought season one dvd. I watched it several times and I Thought it was great but not a masterpiece. I avoided to continue cause I thought this was overrated series. I was so wrong. When season 2 build up Tonys mob imperium and when it comes to episode D Girl and the scene when Tony says ro christhopher that he must think 10 minutes... and same time pussy is crying in toilet I finally understood the greatness of this show. Episode by episode it comes this conlusion. There is over a dozen Characters and everyone had great moment Spectacular acting. This is geniously written and directed show. I watch it now cause it's 20th annyversarity year. I'm glad I have to forgotten so much. I thrilled to continue this series forward.
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Cobra Kai: No Mercy (2019)
Season 2, Episode 10
HBO guality
26 May 2019
This show really amazez me. Drama between teenagers and adults are very well written. Fight scenes were very good. And I admit: I cried more than once. Everything is perfect, this show suprises me and I expect this is going to emmys. Just watch it.
8 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Chernobyl: Open Wide, O Earth (2019)
Season 1, Episode 3
Terrific
24 May 2019
This is eye opening series. Very horryfying, and scary with stunning directing and acting. This very episode was maybe too disturbing, but sometimes truth is. Highly recommended to everyone, but spesially those who don't know anything of this horryfying disaster. Very well done HBO.
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Cobra Kai: Mercy (2018)
Season 1, Episode 10
Nostalgic
22 May 2019
Even my generation (I'm 32) wasn't even born when first karate kid movie came, I have still watched those film in my childhood, witch makes this series a bit touching even. This was my watchlist a year or so, and when I finally watch it I expect it's good ( one reason was a high rating on imdb ) and promising trailer but I didn't expect it is THAT good. Well acted, writed, directed, stunts vere amazing I even like how teenage drama was build up. Definately going to watch second season
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Game of Thrones: The Iron Throne (2019)
Season 8, Episode 6
One of the greatest episodes ever made
20 May 2019
Im absolutely speechless, I am beyond moved. Im stunned! Many mistakes ( episodes 3 and 5 were little dissapointment ) are covered because of this wonderful episode. Loved Peter Dinglake ( he does very good job: in season 7 and first 5 episodes he doesn't act so good as for example in season 4) and the scene when he throws away a mark of queens hand, hes conversation with Jon, and every appearance what he did. The scene when Jon kills Dany was sad and Beautiful.... Drogon carries he away and boy I was so sorry for Drogon. Every starks scenes was perfectly directed, acted and writed: Conlusions were perfectly made. Arya travels, Sansa is finally queen on the North and Jon goes to North were he belongs. Directing was absolutely breathtaking: every detail was shooted so perfectly. The music and effects was stunningly good. Touching ending, my heart is breaking. I don't understand the hate of this episode. Like stephen king said: "every good things...." Now I wait Winds of winter and how GRRM ends this story. Next I hope the westworld season 3 succeed. The first season was phenomenal and I compared it to GOT. Thank you HBO you made it again.
26 out of 111 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.