Reviews

The Silence (II) (2019)
This is the most confused that I've ever felt about a move ever
11 May 2019
I didn't feel like i wasted my time watching it. Stanley Tucci delivered an above average performance, and there was certainly a significant amount of originality and new ideas coming from the film. It did not rip off "A Quiet Place" in any way other than the unnecessary inclusion of a deaf girl to give a reason to sign, despit ethe faxt that Sign language was hardly used anyway. Most of the characters besides Tucci's and the Deaf Girl's were fairly forgettable and mundane, which significantly took away from the movie. However, the original moments were smart and well thought out, and the characters (for the most part) acted realistically. The writing was above average, despite the fact that it took elements from "Bird Box" in the final act and remade them fairly shoddily.

All in all, the movie was worth watching, and kept me entertained, but had major, glaring issues that could not be overlooked and took away from a lot of the movie. However, the parts that weren't ripped out of other movies proved to be effective in both suspense and realism. The writers on this clearly have talent, which is why it's ashame that they wasted it trying to paste already written stories together.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Didn't watch, but the ads were awful
10 December 2018
I didn't watch this movie, and have no intention to. But the ads were so Persistent and abysmal that they ruined whatever chance they had of me watching this. I honestly don't care if it's good, low rating for uninteresting jumpscares
3 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Cool Cat Couldn't Save The Kids, Nor Could He Save The Backlash Daddy Derrick Recieved
13 April 2018
I liked cool cat, but his creator has broken laws and accused innocent reviewers and content creators of copyright infringement. Can't wait for Mumkey Jones' Cameo in the next movie!!
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
American Dad! (2005– )
What "Family Guy" Should Have Been
13 April 2018
With the success and failure of Family Guy, Good Ol' Seth created this gem. While often considered the worse of the two, I feel that American Dad is far superior to it's overly crude predecessor, and delivers a fun mix of over-the-top humor and gags, as well as characters that are relatable and have moments of redemption in *almost* every episode. If you're a fan of Family Guy, American Dad is definitely your next stop
12 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Family Guy (1999– )
Good, but often times is quite awful...
13 April 2018
Family Guy is like that annoying friend in your social circle. They are often unfunny, immature, and even malicious, and yet, you still come back to them anyway. You keep being friends. That is my relationship with Peter, Lois, The Griffin Kids, and the other minor characters in this controversial cartoon. The only thing that continues to piss me off beyond end is Brian Griffin, who is possibly the worst cartoon character ever created. Some say that Family Guy jumped the shark after his death, but for me, Brian's sweet demise brought me back into the show, despite Brian's replacement being bland to say the least. 6/10, would run Brian over again.
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Big Mouth (2017– )
Not for everyone, but definitely for me
13 April 2018
I adored Big Mouth. I thought it had great voice acting, funny quipps and jokes, and a very unique look at puberty. Now, the fact that I am a 13 year old boy who can relate most likely has an impact on my view of the show. Many critics of the show often ramble about the plethora of continuity errors and lack of rules in the universe. I'm usually one to complain about this too, and maybe I'm just looking through rose colored glasses, but I don't think it matters for this particular show. It isn't about defining a universe, it is more like an affectionate look back (or for some of us, continue to look) on puberty, and I enjoyed the hell out of it. Can not wait for season two!
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.