Reviews

It (I) (2017)
Even Better Than the First
18 February 2018
I was very underwhelmed when I watched the first movie, so I was ecstatic when I heard that there was going to be a remake. I had a few problems with some of the characters, but not enough to change my whole feeling on the movie. For instance, I did not like the fact that Henry Bowers went crazy and killed his father and then ended up dying. I absolutely loved the characters for Richie and Billy. I did not completely enjoy that they got an actor that looked like and eight year-old to play Ben, though. Beverly was a beautiful, amazing, loving soul that I found crucial to the entire plot.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Z-O-M-B-I-E-S (2018 TV Movie)
I Loved It!
18 February 2018
I very much enjoyed the movie. I am 14, and even I enjoyed the plot and development of the entire thing. The movie has a lot of older humor and idealistic attitudes to it that I very much enjoyed. It feels as if the whole movie was a more childish take on racism and personal values on being different and taking pride in who you are as a person.

Since it has come out I have watched it a total of three times-two of which were the premiere night!
18 out of 28 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.