Blue Ruin (2013)
SLOW
18 November 2019
After watching about 20 minutes and barely anything happened I decided to stop watching. Only watch this if you have a LOT of patience.
Superman II (1980)
Doesn't make sense.
3 November 2019
On the one hand, this movie is charming and entertaining to watch. On the other hand, the story is nonsensical, the character development is nonexistent, and overall the experience of watching it is pretty much pointless.
Admittedly mediocre
19 October 2019
While this show really isn't at all original, I have to say that it does have some redeeming qualities.

The art is simplistic, though aesthetically pleasing, and the animation is very stiff and restrained. However, the voice acting is actually really good. With better visuals to go with the voices, this could've been a lot more entertaining. It's kind of disappointing considering how expressive some of the voices are when the visuals are barely changing.

The story, while overall somewhat bland, is actually somewhat refreshing in some ways. Yes, the protagonist is overpowered, but he's nowhere near as stupid as some of the protagonists you get in these types of shows. He actually confesses his feelings for the girl and it happens before the final episode.

Another good thing is that the villain is well-written. He's not the greatest villain ever, but he's decent.

Also, the action is surprisingly well-choreographed. The only problem with it is that there's no sense of danger or tension due to how over-powered Shin (the protagonist) is. The music does not help at all with this.

Overall, I'd only recommend this show if you're isekai trash like me.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Are You Lost? (2019– )
Pretty good.
18 October 2019
I like the op, the characters, the jokes, the animation - all around this is a pretty great show that I highly recommend.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Merlin: A Servant of Two Masters (2011)
Season 4, Episode 6
Mostly good
14 October 2019
This is a very entertaining and funny episode but I still want to know how the unkept morgana got ahold of green eyeshadow.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Merlin: Aithusa (2011)
Season 4, Episode 4
Adorable
14 October 2019
I'm glad that they got a new set of cgi animators for this episode. In the past, this show's artists have clearly trained hard in the abyss that is the uncanny valley, but in this episode they manage to create a dragon so adorable it might as well have been animated by someone from dreamworks.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Merlin: The Darkest Hour: Part Two (2011)
Season 4, Episode 2
...
14 October 2019
When the isle of the blessed was first introduced in season one it took Merlin less than a day to ride there and back but now Arthur takes like 4 days just to get there???

Also why does no one hear Merlin yelling at the wyvern?

Also why is Agravain suddenly a character? He was never established and just comes out of nowhere.

Otherwise it's a mostly alright 2parter
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Merlin: The Labyrinth of Gedref (2008)
Season 1, Episode 11
It's ok but
13 October 2019
Why don't these characters, who live in a world where magic exists, take legends and superstition more seriously?
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Merlin: Le Morte d'Arthur (2008)
Season 1, Episode 13
Contrived
13 October 2019
This episode has so many plot holes it makes even less sense when the cup comes back in later episodes.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Merlin: The Curse of Cornelius Sigan (2009)
Season 2, Episode 1
Goofy
13 October 2019
This episode is lame and slow and kinda strange. I did not enjoy it much
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Merlin: The Once and Future Queen (2009)
Season 2, Episode 2
Dumb
13 October 2019
This episode is really dumb and extremely cringeworthy. I don't see how anyone could enjoy it.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Merlin: The Lady of the Lake (2009)
Season 2, Episode 9
Why
13 October 2019
Why can't Merlin just be happy for once? The show refuses to let him have a love interest. Did someone just assume she'd be a bad character? They should've kept her on.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Merlin: Sweet Dreams (2009)
Season 2, Episode 10
A funny episode
13 October 2019
They never break the spell for the girl.

(>_<)

What's she going to do now?
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Merlin: The Fires of Idirsholas (2009)
Season 2, Episode 12
Poison
13 October 2019
Merlin should've just let Morgana die and then Morgouse could've become the main villain.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Merlin: The Last Dragonlord (2009)
Season 2, Episode 13
It's good but
13 October 2019
It's really frustrating that Merlin can't be happy and whenever good people come into his life the show just kills them off.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Merlin: The Crystal Cave (2010)
Season 3, Episode 5
Merlin = Dumb
13 October 2019
This show would have no conflict if Merlin just listened to the Dragon. Although, if he was smart, then the writers might have to try harder to make the show interesting.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Merlin: The Castle of Fyrien (2010)
Season 3, Episode 7
Contrived
13 October 2019
This episode is really dumb in so many ways. The only one I will point out without spoiling the episode is - it's never been mentioned that Gwen has a brother before. Why not??
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Merlin: The Eye of the Phoenix (2010)
Season 3, Episode 8
Lame
13 October 2019
If it weren't for the bracelet this would've been a super easy quest.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Merlin: Love in the Time of Dragons (2010)
Season 3, Episode 9
Why
13 October 2019
The cgi is so bad for the creature. It is a true sin.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Merlin: The Coming of Arthur: Part One (2010)
Season 3, Episode 12
Inaccurate.
13 October 2019
It kind of breaks the illusion this takes place in medieval times when the villain wears braces.
2.0 (2018)
Watched the first half hour.
6 October 2019
This movie has somewhat decent effects that are ruined by terrible acting and a nonsensical and non-compelling story.
Genuinely bad.
2 October 2019
After reading the description and seeing the cover, I assumed that this was going to be a nice cute story, or at least somewhat entertaining. I was expecting something nice. What I instead got was some of the most flat and lifeless animation, exposition, and voice acting I think I've ever experienced. Usually when I drop a show after episode one it's because I'm just bored by the experience of watching it, never before have I just gone "wow, that was trash." I guess there's a first time for everything.
1 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Boy Erased (2018)
Aimless
23 August 2019
I was really looking forward to watching this movie but unfortunately it's aimless, boring, and borderline confusing to watch.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Eh
23 August 2019
Started watching without knowing what it was about. When I found out that it was a cheesy romance I stopped watching. If you like this type of movie then you'll like it.
Cute
14 August 2019
This movie is cute and simplistic. Don't expect anything too complex or interesting, but there is a nice story here. It's a bit too long but still.