Reviews

Dolittle (2020)
Nice for kids
26 January 2020
If you are going to watch a movie with a child, you can choose this movie. I also watched versions of Eddie Murphy. This movie is more beautiful. Scenarios and jokes are better. Visual effects are realistic.
23 out of 37 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Total Recall (1990)
It still works.
19 January 2020
Years later, they made a repeat of this movie. Of course, it was not the same beauty. I watched the first movie again. Our childhood was also a very important movie. Visual effects still look beautiful. It's nostalgia to see the youth of the actors.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Baba Parasi (2020)
Great disappointment.
4 January 2020
This is the worst film of the team. Great disappointment. The bad expatriate accent in the trailer was very disturbing. I still went because I trusted the team. But I regret it.
16 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Of course, the first trilogy is separate :)
24 December 2019
Because I watched all the movies, I had to watch this. I liked the last film in the second series. I liked the last film in this series. Of course, the first trilogy is separate :)
3 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Idea nice, scenario average, film weak
1 December 2019
As if they don't have enough time, maybe or the director's first film. But there is hope for the future. (new movies)
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A different movie for Turkey
11 November 2019
Those who watched the previous film, they also love this film. (olumlu dunya) I had fun, the movie was funny. I would recommend it to everyone
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Whitney (2018)
She must be arabesque singer.
22 November 2018
She's been through so many terrible things. Incredible. if She had lived in Turkey, it would be the arabesque singer.
0 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dünya Hali (2018)
Not funny
5 November 2018
Not funny, Not romantic, Romantic comedy not at all
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Western (2017)
cinema is art.
21 September 2018
This film is proof that cinema is art. If you are watching to think about movies. Made for you exactly. I would recommend.
4 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I do not understand that is funny?
16 June 2018
This movie is a waste of time. It is more beneficial to look at the empty chimney. But I also do not understand the extreme hostility to film. Let everyone watch the movie you want.
17 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Very very funny
11 March 2018
I watched the film again years later. I broke up laughing. Actors were very good, Farelly brothers had very good movies at that time.
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Deliha 2 (2018)
I do not recommend
26 January 2018
The first movie was not very good either. But if we compare this film, the first movie is a masterpiece. :) I do not recommend
6 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.