Reviews

11.22.63 (2016)
Not even James Franco made me happy about this
10 January 2019
I was very disappointed in this adaption of the book. I LOVED the book. I couldn't wait to finish reading the book so I could watch the series.

So many unnecessary changes were made in this.

I do think if it was not an adaption, but a series on its own, I would've liked it, it was done very well. But because Of the book I hated it.
4 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I was so confused
24 October 2018
I really liked the The Tommyknockers novel. I decided to watch this directly after finishing it. It was so hard to get through it and I nearly gave up halfway through. I eventually finished it and I was so frustrated and confused at the end. I hated it. It was horrible.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good Girls (2018– )
I enjoyed it
9 March 2018
I really enjoyed this as you have badass women who are still a little acred and there's no feminist underlining. Everyone can enjoy it.
3 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Me, Myself and I: New Job (2017)
Season 1, Episode 6
Was not that bad
15 December 2017
I enjoyed this show and was a little disappointed when it stopped airing. Very few shows have positive stepparents and stepsiblings. I loved these characters.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It (I) (2017)
I loved it
15 December 2017
I am usually not a fan of remakes, but this one blew my away! I would not say that it's better than the original, as they both have their own greatness. I absolutely loved it.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.