Reviews

The 100: Matryoshka (2019)
Season 6, Episode 10
This might be the best episode of The 100 EVER
17 July 2019
I personally believe this is one of the best episodes in the history of The 100 & maybe even the best. It's without a doubt one of my all time favorites. I can't even think about the rest of the episode right now even though it was incredible, because the ending has made me lose my mind!!! I'm a massive Bellarke shipper and wow Bellamy saving Clarke was such a powerful, emotional, riveting scene between two characters who are OBVIOUSLY soulmates. Bellamy couldn't lose Clarke again and he made sure he didn't. The 100 is easily my favorite show of all time and this episode might've propelled Season 6 above Season 2 for best season of this show for me! Such a phenomenal episode, so excited to see how Season 6 finishes out!
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The 100: What You Take with You (2019)
Season 6, Episode 9
"This is how we get our humanity back."
10 July 2019
I am absolutely heartbroken and at a loss for words after the ending to this week's episode. Another OG bites the dust. I didn't expect them to kill off Marcus Kane at this point, as it seemed like they found a great way to compensate for Henry Ian Cusick leaving the show. But to be able to say goodbye to Henry's Kane the way we did was a very suiting ending to the character's story arc that I'm content with. As for the other plotlines in this episode, the Bellamy and Clarke/Josephine scenes were so great all around. Also, Octavia finally overcoming her demons and focused on redemption is the best possible direction for her character right now! Such a phenomenal and heartbreaking episode in what is easily one of the best seasons of The 100 so far!
28 out of 32 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A shocking conclusion to a great season
4 July 2019
3x08 is a crazy, thrilling, shocking ending to what was a fantastic Season 3! My biggest (and probably only) gripe with the episode is the cringy forced musical in the smack middle of the action between Dustin and Suzie, it absolutely wasn't needed at all. What shocked me the most was the fact they actually (seemingly) killed off Hopper, something I didn't think they'd do until at least the final season of the show. Billy's death was very sad also, but expected with how the season's plot was going. The after credits scene is a complete game changer also, with a *potential* hint at Hopper maybe being alive as a prisoner in Russia (they mentioned an American prisoner, but didn't reveal who it was!). All in all, this was a great but heartbreaking way to conclude the season. I'm eagerly awaiting Season 4!
133 out of 184 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Maybe the best episode of the entire series!
4 July 2019
Wow, S3E4 is an incredible episode that turns up the dial on what started out as a slow burner of a season. With bits and pieces of the main story arc fed to us in the first 3 episodes, everything comes together for an absolute thriller of a ride in this episode! The ending gave me absolute chills, can't wait to see what happens next!
48 out of 59 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Solid Start
4 July 2019
Episode 1 kicks off a brand new chapter of Stranger Things. 3x01 gets us reacquainted with all of our beloved characters, introduces us to a new setting, and teases the plot for the rest of the season. While it isn't the most exciting episode by all means, it's still very enjoyable and the ending leaves you absolutely shocked, wanting to know what happens next!
24 out of 59 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The 100: The Old Man and the Anomaly (2019)
Season 6, Episode 8
Cliffhangers!
26 June 2019
6x08 is another amazing episode in such a phenomenal season of The 100! Octavia was magically cured, but we have no idea how! Abby and Raven found a way to bring back Kane, but it appears Henry Ian Cusick won't ever return which really sucks.. There are so many cliffhangers and unanswered questions heading into 6x09. Will Jordan, Diyoza, & Murphy survive? Will Bellamy be able to bring back Clarke before Russell's guards find him and Josephine? How was Octavia cured and what were those previews we saw for the next episode? What will happen to Madi? Will Clarke still have her memories if she comes back? Can't wait to see what happens next, Season 6 has been incredible!
17 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The 100: Nevermind (2019)
Season 6, Episode 7
A trip down memory lane
19 June 2019
Wow, "Nevermind" was a thriller of an episode centered entirely around Clarke and Josephine's fight for control of Clarke's mind and body. We got to take a literal trip down memory lane with characters and events of the show's past. The drawings on the wall were incredible (props to whoever drew them) and they all depicted some of the show's most iconic moments. There were some awesome surprising character returns too: Jake Griffin, ALIE, Maya, & Monty!! Seeing Monty again reminded me of just how much I've missed him this season. Even as a figment of Clarke's imagination, Monty was able to save the day per usual. The ending of the episode was epic, with Bellamy deciphering Clarke's Morse code message, finding out that she is in fact ALIVE. 6x07 is such an amazing, crazy episode and I can't wait for the next one!
39 out of 41 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The 100: Memento Mori (2019)
Season 6, Episode 6
That ending though..
12 June 2019
This week's episode wasn't as eventful as the first five, but had some great moments. Bob Morley's acting was on point as we got to see Bellamy grieve over the loss of Clarke. It looks like Madi is beginning to take a dark turn herself and finding out about Clarke's death has seemingly pushed her over the edge. As for Octavia, I have no idea what direction they're heading with her storyline this season, but she better not die! The last 60 seconds of the episode were the craziest, as we saw Clarke IS ALIVE & woke up back in the ring. As seen in the preview of 6x07, the fight between Clarke and Josephine for control of her mind has begun!
34 out of 35 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The 100: The Gospel of Josephine (2019)
Season 6, Episode 5
"Josephine Lightbourne, nice to meet you."
29 May 2019
In this episode we got to see Josephine in full control. After just coming back to life in Clarke's body, Josephine made it her mission to acquaintance herself in Clarke's group and make sure they don't find out about what happened. After noticing many red flags, Bellamy finally figured out the truth after learning of the body snatching earlier on with Murphy, Jordan, & Gaia. After Josephine revealed herself to Murphy at the end, we're left with many questions heading into 6x06. What will Josephine do to Bellamy? Will Murphy take Josephine up on her offer to become immortal? What happened to Octavia's hand? When will the others find out about what's going on? Such a crazy rollercoaster of an episode, can't wait for the next one!
11 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The 100: The Face Behind the Glass (2019)
Season 6, Episode 4
WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?
22 May 2019
So much happened in "The Face Behind the Glass." We finally saw Octavia show some emotion when she got the little girl killed, which makes me feel like we'll see the old Octavia slowly start to come back. There was an awesome moment between Bellamy and Clarke with her apologizing again and them hugging (my Bellarke heart exploded). The craziest part of this episode was finding out what the primes are all about. They use nightbloods as vessels or hosts for the original founders, and it looks like the Children of Gabriel might actually be the good guys that are trying to stop them from doing this. Russell had been trying to find a host for his daughter Josephine and found the perfect one.. Clarke. Did Clarke's mind actually get erased like Russell said, is she gone forever? I surely hope not, but it seems like the rest of this season is going to be absolute insanity!
43 out of 46 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Game of Thrones: The Iron Throne (2019)
Season 8, Episode 6
I'm just simply heartbroken
20 May 2019
Game of Thrones was once widely considered to be the best show (if not one of the best) in television history, but Season 8 ruined the beautifully incredible story that had led up to it. It's just so heartbreaking seeing how awful our beloved show concluded. I feel for all the amazing cast and crew that gave it their all for so many years, only to have all their hard work end up in many ways go to waste by absolutely terrible, incompetent writers.
42 out of 83 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The 100: The Children of Gabriel (2019)
Season 6, Episode 3
Another Incredible Episode
15 May 2019
6x03 is another fantastic episode in what is quickly becoming one of my favorite seasons of The 100. In this episode we learn more about Sanctum and the people residing there, along with getting our first look at the mysterious group of people that go by the name "The Children of Gabriel." Clarke tried talking her way into Russell letting everyone stay in Sanctum, but ultimately earned her way in by helping them against the seemingly hostile group's infiltration. My early prediction is that The Children of Gabriel are actually NOT the villains of the season, they are actually in fact the good guys, whereas Russell & the Sanctum group are the true villains. Very interested in seeing how everything plays out!!
14 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Game of Thrones: The Bells (2019)
Season 8, Episode 5
I am speechless
13 May 2019
The Last War is a (mostly) good episode in an extreme letdown of a season. 8x05 brought breathtaking conclusions to many storylines. I loved the way The Hound went out killing his brother, but HATE how they concluded Jaime and Cersei's story arcs. Jaime Lannister had one of the best character arcs in the entire show and ended up getting a terrible ending by dying to falling debris after failing to evacuate Cersei... He deserved way better than the writers ruining his character in the final season. I thought Cersei would get a better death also, but I can sort of see what they were going for having her die the way she did. Most importantly, Daenerys' descent into madness just felt way too rushed. Up until Season 8, they've only been dropping subtle hints of it, to where it all just feels completely out of character for her. If we had a few more seasons to slowly build up to it, then I feel like myself and others would appreciate how her character arc is wrapping up a lot more. I just really hope the series finale can wrap everything up in a fantastic way, but I'm not hopeful that it can.
84 out of 213 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Society (2019– )
Get through the first 2 episodes
12 May 2019
I feel like The Society really finds its footing and gets a lot better by the end of episode 3. The first two episodes were tough to get through for me, but I'm glad I stuck with it. While there are some stupid characters, shaky acting, and dumb plotlines throughout, there are tons of positives. Kathryn Newton (Allie) is a phenomenal young actress I've been following since Supernatural (Claire Novak) & she did an amazing job as the lead for this show. I'm hoping in a potential Season 2 we get to find out more about why/how they're where they are and what exactly did happen, because we really got no answers at all regarding that.
22 out of 39 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The 100: Red Sun Rising (2019)
Season 6, Episode 2
One of my favorite episodes of the entire series!
8 May 2019
Season 6 continues with another amazing episode! The best part of 6x02 was hands down the acting. Eliza Taylor, Bob Morley, Marie Avgeropoulos, & Richard Harmon absolutely killed it this episode!! Seeing Clarke & Bellamy struggle with going crazy was epic and what happened with Murphy was very intriguing. He seemingly wasn't affected by the toxins, but something bad happened to him afterwards.. As for the scenes up in space with Diyoza, Raven & Madi, them saving the day was badass and I'm hopeful that Octavia will overcome her inner demons soon. "Red Sun Rising" leaves off on two wicked cliffhangers, with Murphy's unknown fate and Clarke finding out from the children that Sanctum isn't actually their home!! One thing I've always loved about The 100 is how great it is at worldbuilding and Season 6 continues to excel at doing so! So excited to see what happens next.
21 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Game of Thrones: The Last of the Starks (2019)
Season 8, Episode 4
What was THAT?
6 May 2019
The show that we came to love over the years is dead. Season 8 has been as big of a letdown as I could have imagined. It's painfully obvious how much the writers and creators struggle without GRRM's source material. Since S6, there have only been one or two actual good episodes, with the rest being major letdowns. As for tonight, more piss poor writing and execution was carried out. Jon doesn't give a proper goodbye to his beloved Ghost before possibly leaving him forever? A fleet of ships surprise attacks a dragon and Dany can't see them? Also, it abruptly cuts to black after Euron starts attacking Dany's own fleet, then is followed by them washing up on shore. Why wouldn't Euron just follow them to shore and kill them all right there? Why was Missandei the only one captured and not anyone else? Did the writers literally just have no idea what to do with Bran's storyline? Are you telling me all these years spent building up his three eyed raven storyline was so that he could warg into some crows during the huge battle with the Night King and then have a staring contest with him when they come face to face? Also, since when does Starbucks serve in Westeros? There is a coffee cup that can be seen clear as day in front of Daenerys around the 17-18 minute mark of the episode. Just an absolutely awful episode with very few redeeming qualities. I'm glad Season 8 is the last, because GoT would've continued to deteriorate at an alarming rate if not. Sucks that the way they're wrapping everything up is so terrible, hopefully these last two episodes will be better
46 out of 98 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The 100: Sanctum (2019)
Season 6, Episode 1
A Breathtaking Beginning
1 May 2019
What can I say, this premiere had everything I could ask for and then some. The cinematography, colors and visuals were breathtakingly beautiful. There were some powerful character interactions, most of which built upon what we saw happen in Season 5. Several callbacks to the pilot episode, both subtle and obvious, were so awesome to see. The world-building was great too and will only continue to get better as the season progresses. Murphy provided some great comedic relief throughout also. And of course with The 100, there will always be crazy, shocking twists and this premiere featured a couple major ones!

This episode was so great in so many ways and I think it might be the best The 100 premiere so far!! Season 6 has an incredible amount of potential and I cannot wait to see how it all pans out!
23 out of 29 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Walking Dead: The Storm (2019)
Season 9, Episode 16
Season 9 was quite a ride!
1 April 2019
After 2 subpar seasons, TWD bounced back with a stellar Season 9 that was amazing from start to finish! 9x16 is an awesome finale, giving us snow for the first time on the show and some great character development. While it wasn't as good as 9x15 (which is one of the best episodes of the whole series in my eyes), it was still a great way to end off a great season!
93 out of 135 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Walking Dead: The Calm Before (2019)
Season 9, Episode 15
An Absolute Masterpiece
25 March 2019
I am blown away at how TWD continues to be so amazing 9 seasons in. "The Calm Before" is an incredible episode from start to finish. The reveal at the end is arguably the most haunting moment in the history of the show and will leave you with your mouth hung open in shock and horror. 9x15 is one of my favorite TWD episodes of all time and I personally think it's one of the best too.
39 out of 45 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Walking Dead: Chokepoint (2019)
Season 9, Episode 13
A fight for the ages
11 March 2019
Daryl fighting Beta was one of the best/craziest scenes in all of The Walking Dead. The rest of the episode is pretty solid, but the last 15 or so minutes are absolutely insane!
73 out of 95 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best episode of Legacies? I think so.
8 March 2019
I had so many emotions throughout this rollercoaster of an episode. Lots of crazy things went down, along with a HUGE plot twist. Rafael trying to remember what happened & MG finding out his parents don't want anything to do with him were some heartbreaking moments. But what happened in the final 15 minutes was simply insane. MG couldn't control his bloodlust & ended up killing Landon. Rafael watching his brother die made him go crazy & bite MG. Hope & everyone found his dead body & it was seemingly the end of Landon Kirby.. Until he was resurrected & revealed to be a Phoenix!!! So many epic moments & an overall phenomenal episode directed by Paul Wesley. I personally think this is the best episode of Legacies so far!
12 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Walking Dead: Guardians (2019)
Season 9, Episode 12
This episode exceeded my expectations!
4 March 2019
"Guardians" is an amazing, chilling, and dark episode that gives us more insight into how the Whisperers live. We are introduced to the badass villain Beta and get to see what happens when someone questions Alpha's leadership.. On the other end of the spectrum, there are some great scenes with the people at Alexandria, especially Eugene/Gabriel, Michonne/Judith, & Michonne/Negan. This episode is really great and definitely one of the better ones of Season 9 so far!
34 out of 53 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Legacies: We're Gonna Need a Spotlight (2019)
Season 1, Episode 11
Arguably the best episode so far!
22 February 2019
This episode is so great all around. It features awesome character interactions, amazing scenes with the talent show (Josie and Kaleb's singing), & incredible Handon/Posie moments!! I really enjoyed this episode and I'd say it's one of the best so far.
8 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Riverdale: Chapter Forty-Six: The Red Dahlia (2019)
Season 3, Episode 11
Forget it Jughead, it's Riverdale
31 January 2019
This episode of Riverdale is easily the best of Season 3 so far in my eyes. So many crazy things went down, so many secrets were revealed, and seeds were planted for what's to come in the rest of this season. Overall, I think this was a top-notch episode of Riverdale.

*side note* the noir vibe throughout was really awesome too!!
8 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Legacies: Maybe I Should Start from the End (2019)
Season 1, Episode 8
An Amazing Mid-Season Premiere!!
25 January 2019
This was an epic episode that answered many questions & left us with even more! Details about Landon's mother, Malivore, & Landon himself were revealed as we got to see more creepy monsters throughout. Also, this episode was so great for us Handon shippers!! I absolutely loved this episode & can't wait for next week.
9 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.