Reviews

I got Friends in low places where whiskey takes the blues away I'll be ok
8 August 2019
This was just an all around good movie. If you are not a book person or don't have a messed up sense of humor you might not like it.I liked the forties jazz all the way through and featuring prominent places in new York like zabars I have actually been to. The whole was made for an amazing ensemble and was chock full of actors I had not seen in a while. I laughed out loud at Dorothy parker writing from the great beyond as well.
0 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worth seeing for the adventures of snowball the superbunny and daisy alone
22 July 2019
Their are several plots going on at the same time.They converge at the end making for a satisfying ending. Max finally learning to chill out and learn not to be so negative after spending the summer on the farm. Everyone laughed at the fat purple cat giving the fluffy white dog and her dog friends cat lessons and the old cat lady in the buick.The best plot is daisy and snowball trying to help an adorable white tiger escape from an abusive owner and find a forever home.This part might be a little scary for little kids and the old dog sounded like he said a bad word at one point but I am sure if he did or not. Other than that fun for everybody.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaay macerena!
3 July 2019
It started out a little slow but quickly got better. The guy who directed the rugrats directed this, so if you like rugrats you will like this.The artwork is great , the music is awesome and it is pretty funny.Me and the older kids liked it, the littler ones thought this was boring and wanted minions on.
Good Girls: King (2019)
Season 2, Episode 13
Wtf Not sure what to think
27 May 2019
Pretty good finale . Good for nana getting boomer to be decent for once.I have more questions than answers. Is boomer gonna go after mary pat? Is annie pregnant? Did Rio and turner have some kind of plan and did turner put real bullets in the gun?Why doesn't beth just start a food blog cookbook empire along with washing cash?
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Big Bang Theory: The Stockholm Syndrome (2019)
Season 12, Episode 24
The tin man does have a heart and a funny bone but you already knew that
21 May 2019
Dude this is almost perfect, the only weak link being stuart being chosen as babysitter. Krikpe pranking them,Amy's makeover, Leonard and penny's news,the elevator getting fixed, the babysitter, Raj making friends with a movie star.I actually cried when Sheldon let himself be vurnerable and human at the end.I would have like to have seen his Memaw .My eight year old nephew like it a lot too. He thought everyone should have slapped Sheldon for being a rude turd and Sheldon should have done the penny knock on the podium.
0 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good Girls: Thelma and Louise (2019)
Season 2, Episode 8
I like this show alot but what happened to mary pat, boomer's grandma and where was rio?
24 April 2019
The flashbacks were good and annie trying to fix things in the funniest grossest way possible was hilarious.I think of this show a lot and sometimes rewatch it, which I never do.I hope they get rid of the drug angle. It makes it too dark and doesn't add anything to it.Also what is going on with agent turner, I think he and his buddy are dirty and rio is a narc trying to nail them?
3 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Will & Grace: Jack's Big Gay Wedding (2019)
Season 10, Episode 18
Silly unadulterated fun
5 April 2019
Karen makes an announcement , Will and grace have to decide if they will throw caution to the wind and Jack gets married at the airport by a guy who looks like Kathy Griffin. It's not Shakespeare, but it will make you laugh a lot . It was nice to see smitty again.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Victoria: A Public Inconvenience (2019)
Season 3, Episode 7
Bad lifetime movie
25 February 2019
I get the whole license thing and that Albert and Victoria fought sometimes. He would never cheat on her especially with her hag sister ( I didn't know she had a sister)who looks old enough to be his mom. Oh and having the duchess be dumb enough to go home to her husband? The only good bits are with palmerston and when bertie the blonde kid shows up.
0 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Castle meets the golden girls very enjoyable but hard to find
24 February 2019
Its about a café /bar owner and four mischievous baby boomers that help the local cops solves mysteries when they aren't getting into shenanigans. Like Massimo's weird dream sequences and the slapstick humor of the old dudes and the barmaids man-child ex-husband.They should flesh out the cop character,Vittoria. We know very little about her and she is written kind of wooden compared to the other characters. I saw the first 5 episodes on MHz , but can't the find the rest on Netflix.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Crime Scene Cleaner (2011–2018)
The characters are unforgettable
24 February 2019
This is a character driven sitcom. Might be too much dialog for some people. I like it a lot. The humour is quirky and subtle. Whether Schotty is dancing in a bunny costume for extra cash,getting back some Nazi bullies or stuck in a magicians chest with a gay man talking about their hopes and dreams , there is never a dull moment.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Cool Kids: Thanksgiving at Murray's (2018)
Season 1, Episode 7
American Cheese and a great lesson about friendship!
19 January 2019
The guy in the pilgrim suit who like to imagine what the macy's day parade looks like while listening to the radio and sid's parodies of songs are just great comedic touches. This is so relatable if you have ever been to a Wedding/ party where you are STARVING waiting for food, while the hosts acts weird.Although if I was sid and Margaret I would have nabbed some appetizers from the dog and hightailed outa there.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
She's a beautiful ghost that you never quite reach
28 December 2018
It is a better written version Gone Girl part 2 what happened six or seven years afterwards. They even have the creepy elderly parents and the same detective character.

The judgy carpool moms and dads were funny. They have a awkward clutzy likeable minivan driving mom who can't help but get to bottom of things while showing you how to make the best brownies ever, while singing carpool karaoke songs.

It starts off too slow and then goes on a crazy rollercoaster thrill ride. Except for the first song,the bad elevator music is really irritating. It was hard to hear the characters talking over whatever that was supposed to be. Anna Kendrick can sing , why not have her do some music?
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Poldark: Episode #4.8 (2018)
Season 4, Episode 8
we can't go on together with suspicious minds
19 November 2018
I was glad ross delmelza and caroline were acting like adults again. I thought it was funny all these rich powerful be acting so paranoid and petty , and gentle drake is content to hold mo's hand at the beach and watch her sleep.I wonder if the series will go on or not, it seems like a good place to end , but then you wonder what happens to little valentine and everyone else ?
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Aye Ohhhh! Ayeeeeee OHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 November 2018
You need to go see this movie right now. It's funny and moving at the same time.I love the little details about how met. Like, Queen recorded at Woodstock farms and that Freddie was huge cat person. I love the stories behind the songs.The way they featured live aid and fat bottomed girls was brilliant. I found out there are so many more songs they did that I never heard of. I am gonna be checking them all out on you tube.The only quibble I had was their was a little bit too much time spent on Freddie's jerk boyfriend, Paul. Otherwise, perfect movie.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Psych (2006–2014)
Pineapples!
31 October 2018
The pilot was bad, and the Christmas one from last year was REALLY BAD. The rest of the series was awesome. I have seen almost every episode and they all are smartly written and make me laugh a lot ( if you like slapstick and sarcasm)and feel better about life. Lots of famous guest stars from different shows and movies from the 80's and 90's. It is kind of fun,guessing who is who.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Poldark: Episode #4.5 (2018)
Season 4, Episode 5
Just desserts
29 October 2018
This has been the first good episode of season four. It was karmic what happened to Whitworth and who perpetrated it. I wonder what will happen to the mo/drake/ro love triangle thing? They all deserve something good to happen to them. I don't know though,this season has been pretty boring.I am sick of the whole episode being about ross and demelza 's annoying relationship. There are other characters we care about, and we want to see how they are doing!
3 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Private Eyes: The Money Shot (2016)
Season 1, Episode 3
horseracing passing tests and moms oh my!
25 October 2018
Really intriguing and fun. Shade is having anziety about passing the private eye test.You really need to know what happened to the missing horse and why Angie won't talk to her mom.Kind of cozy like murder she wrote, but more fast paced. You will never figure this out. The whole series is really good. I hope they make more episodes.
The Wife (I) (2017)
You are so vain you probably think this song is about you
8 October 2018
The whole movie Has this whole Hitchcock feel. Tons of metaphors to everything going on, nothing is at it seems and it's ironically funny and tense at the same time. I left with a lot of questions? Why is Joe such a narcissistic judgmental tool to his son when he has so many skeletons in his closet?Will Joan have an affair with that sleazy sexy papparazi guy who clearly has a thing for her? Will joan be writing about the happenings at the nobel prize dinner?Does their son dust himself off and do his thing? It is way better than the book,actually.
8 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Instinct (2018– )
Fun good writing with one bad link
29 May 2018
I really like the plots and found it really funny and enjoyable. I hope they don't get rid of the humor: life is stressful and I need to laugh!I never would have thought of Alan playing this character but he pulls it off really well. I like that his character is gay and compartmentalizes because of how he was raised. I could relate to that.

His friend at the cia and whoopi is also great as always.The writers needs to have fun with the blonde detective and make her a little less robotic and relaxed because the way she is written is super annoying and one dimensional.
3 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Poldark: Episode #3.6 (2017)
Season 3, Episode 6
Of toads ,young lovers and sad strange little men
30 October 2017
Ross is a huge hero, after breaking POW'S out of a French prison and helping the poor find jobs and grow their own food.Meanwhile,everyone in Cornwall is laughing at Warleggan,who is having a nervous breakdown over someone putting frogs in his pond. Elizabeth proves she is even more cold and calculating than he is.

In the end,They get the last laugh, but hopefully that is temporary.Maybe that is how Warleggan will get his comeuppance in the end.He will go completely insane,maybe Elizabeth,too.One can only hope.
Quirky Edgy and Funny
22 October 2017
I am giving it an eight because the pacing was a little slow at the beginning. The musical score was delicious.Other than that , it was really quirky edgy and funny.Rachel was great as a funny early 1960's (?)housewife with an edge.

It would be awesome if they would make a whole series about this,but they probably won't because they never listen to us. It was totally worth watching.
4 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.