Reviews

Amazing
13 July 2019
This special was very good and I liked that they honored Hillenburg at the end. The best SpongeBob special of all time and I definitely recommend.
18 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Underrated!!
21 June 2019
Mermaid Man Begins is an amazing episode that deserves so much credit. I think it might be in my top 10 favorite Spongebob episodes of all time.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Why the low ratings
2 March 2019
This episode was very good, why do they get low ratings like it's probably people that just dont like the animation, the plot and characters are so much better nowadays than seasons 6-8, sit down and watch these episodes and some of them are the best in the series.
6 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Why the low ratings?
20 January 2019
These episodes were amazing and greatly written. Why does it have a low rating? They are making it sound like the new episodes are terrible. THEY ARE NOT. The new episodes that have low ratings are probably people that just hate new spongebob and never actually watched it.
8 out of 31 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amazing
7 November 2018
These two are amazing episodes, I dont know why the recent episodes are rated so low like this one.
2 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
SpongeBob SquarePants: Dunces and Dragons (2006)
Season 4, Episode 6
One of the Best episodes
6 July 2018
This special is so funny and awesome. In my personal opinion, I think SpongeBob season 4 and up are still just as good as the earlier seasons.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
AMAZING EPISODES
6 July 2018
Fear of a Krabby Patty is an awesome episode and a great start of to the season.*****

Shell of a Man is one of the most underrated episodes and definitely one of my favorites.*****
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amazing pair of episodes!!!
6 July 2018
Mustard O'Mine is a very funny episode and so much better than ink lemonade. Season 11 is truly one of my favorites seasons.****

Shopping List is also very good and very funny.****
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.