HAUNTING AND THOUGHT PROVOKING.
20 August 2019
Probably one of the best and most relistic zombie movies ever. Haunting and thought provoking. Well done.
Exam (2009)
TWIST FAILS TO ELEVATE THE ENDING.
18 August 2019
One room film. Clever idea. Starts off as a promising film with a great premise, slowly turns into a generic and boring talkfest. Quite entertaining, but the twist fails to elevate the ending of the film.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
HEARTBREAKING IN A BEAUTIFUL WAY.
16 August 2019
Heartbreaking story told in a beautiful way. Yes it was heartbreaking, but it sends an incredibly powerful message. Tragic, soul crushing, spectacular. Awe from start to finish.
Who Am I (2014)
Best German Film so Far.
15 August 2019
Easily the best German film outside the boring drama genre in years. Feels like "Fight Club" (the reference is in the film). I loved the train metaphor for the virtual space, and don't forget the mind blowing in the end lol. Well done.
The Wailing (2016)
INTENSE ATMOSPHERE!
13 August 2019
Can I say 'BANGS*T'? I dont know who to trust! Though the first half is a silly cop story, the second quickly increase the tension and deliveries a great atmosphere. This is an unknown hole.. a pain hole.. an art hole. 👍👍
Confessions (2010)
REVENGE IS SWEET BABY!!
12 August 2019
Slow start, but it was a good psychological film. Havent seen this storyline before. Its kinda annoying since everyone is psychopath and impossible to like. P.s. revenge is sweet babyyy...
Cinderella (I) (2015)
LILY JAMES WAS AWESOME!
10 August 2019
First of all, Lily James was awesome! Wicked Cate Blanchet damn. Probably one of the best adaptation of disney classic.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
SLOWLY FRIGHTEN THE AUDIENCE.
7 August 2019
Seriously a scary movie. Unfortunately, some plots seem under-explored. For some, this film might not make u difficult to sleep, although some disturbing scenes might be quiet disturbing. However, this film not use too many jumpscares like other horror films, it slowly frighten the audience until the heart beats fast and makes us guess what will happen next. Not too predictable. Props for that!
21 out of 44 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Visit (I) (2015)
PLOT TWIST HAD ME SHAKING.
6 August 2019
I'm not a big fan of comedy scenes in a horror movie. Great second half, but the first half I'm not sure. Its not that scary but its a good thriller and that plot twist had me shaking. Didnt see that coming..
The Body (2012)
TWIST ENDING FOR DAYS!!
4 August 2019
Another spanish thriller film. The premise is nothing new, but the execution is top notch. I loved watching the lead's life turn more and more into a living hell. Twist ending for days!! Didn't see that coming...
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
GRIPPING FROM START TO END!
2 August 2019
Fav Spanish film since Cell 211. As a fan of thrillers full of twists i had a blast! One of the best thriller ive seen in a while. The way things are built up in this movie is amazing. Gripping from start to end! Excelente!
Don't Breathe (2016)
INTERESTING PREMISE. CLEVER. INTENSE.
1 August 2019
Clever. Intense. Interesting premise. Im a big fan of suspenseful horror films and this didnt disappoint. This film will keep u on the edge of your seat for the entire runtime. They did a great job of making this film feel so real.
SOLID ACTION MOVIE.
1 August 2019
Solid action movie with good comedy. Talking about the story, nothing much. A tipical F&F action sequences. Some of the scenes was a bit too sci-fi to believable but who cares. P.s. i love the game of thrones references. 😜
27 out of 57 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
SOCIOPATH FTW!
31 July 2019
SICKKK!!!! Disturbing and unsettling film. Its unclear who is to blame, the mother or the child, but excellent performances by the cast. Sociopath ftw!
The Others (2001)
CLASSIC SCARY ASS MOVIE.
26 July 2019
Classic scary ass movie. No a single blood drop but yet, it manages to be scarier than many other horror movies. Even if it slow in parts and some of them are useless, the creative premise and shocking ending make up for it.
Crawl (2019)
FUN HORROR WITH GREAT SUSPENSE
26 July 2019
Fun horror film with great suspense. I almost jumped out of my seat about 4 times. Some scenes were a little exaggerated but other than that the alligators were terrifying and the situation kept me uneasy. Well done.
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Ritual (I) (2017)
FELT LIKE A DARK FAIRYTALE.
22 July 2019
Good horror script. Stellar cinematography. It felt more like a dark fairytale for me. For me, it would have worked much better if the monster was never revealed. Predictable but interesting to watch.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Lion King (2019)
THE VISUAL WAS STUNNING AND BREATHTAKING.
18 July 2019
The visual deserve much praise. Stunning and breathtaking. However, the joy from a viewing of the 1994 original is unlikely to be experience here. Same story, and somehow the magic and emotion is not there.
188 out of 348 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
NATURE VS HUMANITY
17 July 2019
Nature vs humanity. I enjoyed the spectacle and i recognize that its very well made. The story and setting are interesting but i gradually lost my interest in the film for the 2nd half. Wkwk. Excellent, but not just for everyone.
Spirited Away (2001)
GREAT CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.
16 July 2019
Many consider this to be Hayao Miyazaki's masterpiece. Unique story that makes sure people will love it. You have absolutely astonishing animation and color. A great relatable main character as it showcases her flawless character development with leadership, determination, and hope. Well done.
COULD'VE BEEN BETTER.
15 July 2019
First of all, the setting of the film does not show the 1970s, for me its like 1990s or 2000s. Its frustrating how the character stupidity causes the movie to go an extra half hour (or more). Jump scares are too predictable but not bad at all. The llorona lookes scary so props for that.
Escape Room (I) (2019)
STARTED INTERESTING THEN DIPPED DRASTICALLY.
14 July 2019
Started really interesting then it dipped drastically. The ending n logic behind it didnt make any sense but most of the rooms were cool, its a thrill adventure btw. Anyone who has ever seen saw or cube will quickly notice how unoriginal.
A GOOD ONE FOR KIDS.
14 July 2019
A good one for kids. Funny, but predictable and forgettable. The plot wasnt very interesting. Its like a wannabe Toy Story. Three storylines couldve connected to each other better. The first movie was better tbh. The positive things are the message about confidence n courage. Thats all.
Shazam! (2019)
TIRED PLOTLINES, BORING ALMOST.
7 July 2019
The good thing is its completely different genre from other DCEU movies with its light tone and so much humor. It had a couple of funny moments but overall it was full of stale jokes, tired plotlines and generic characters. Its a decent movie, boring almost. Well.. what can i say to DCEU.
Aladdin (2019)
BETTER THAN EXPECTED.
4 July 2019
Better than expected. More enjoyable than i would have thought. Naomi was stunning as jasmine.. but mann that CGI... 😂😂