Reviews

Worst zombie movie ever !!!
14 June 2019
This is the worst zombie movie ever !!! You couldn´t even watch it even if you were a zombie. It´s one of those movies when you say "what a waste of talented actors. What were they thinking?" I quit watching it after 10 minutes and I went to paint my wall and watch the paint dry, instead. I enjoyed staring at my wall way better than this piece of crap.
3 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the best comedies in recent years
13 June 2019
This movie is so fresh and funny and one of the best comedies in recent years. It followed a mini movie and after this movie there was a TV series. The TV show has some funny moments but neither of these can be compred to the movie.

I truly recommend it.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Another Bad monster movie
8 June 2019
Many scenes have no sense. And Sci-Fi movies either have a dog that is rescued in the nick of time or it has children or teenagers saving the day. Well, this one has a teen which seems to know how to operate certain complicated electronic consoles at a stadium and other high tech equipment. Also, Godzilla´s butt was kicked three times, left for dead and was saved by humans every single time, otherwise no more sequels. Another annoying thing was that they mixed the monster battle scenes with the humans action scenes, so there are no long scenes watching monster vs monster fights, just a few seconds each time. And usually night time. So that was a very bad desicion. So, if you want to believe the people who give this, a high score, go ahead, give them your money and waste 3 hours.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Rocketman (2019)
Bad Fantasy Musical about Elton without Elton singing
8 June 2019
Two things dissapointed me. 1- Elton John´s songs are Not performed by Elton John. Taron may be a good singer, but Queen didn´t make the same mistake in Bohemian Rhapsody. Rammi Malek didn´t sing Queen´s songs. Listening to Mercury and Queen loud in a movie theater was amazing. I can´t say I paid to listen to Taron sing Elton´s songs. 2- This also reminded me a lot of Michael Jackson´s Moonwalker. Another senseless musical with a script made for children. It did have awesome musical moments though, but the rest was crap. At least they should have left Elton´s voice in the songs to at least enjoy those musical moments.The scenes are random also, so it´s also confusing. And Elton John levitating while playing piano?? Sounds like a MJ idea for a movie. I should have watched a documentary about EJ instead.
10 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Twilight Zone (2019– )
Bad TZ remake
23 May 2019
I have seen all episodes to date (9th episode) and I have barely liked them. I believe I will give it a rest and stop watching and watch the old reruns instead.
4 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Styx (I) (2018)
Outstanding film and performance. Only one flaw...
23 May 2019
This is an outstanding film and awesome performance by the beautiful Susanne Wolff. The film only has one flaw...many scenes were longer than they should be and some scenes unnecessary and long scenes like the intro with the monkeys, the crash and when she´s aiding the boy, to mention a few. But still, I would recommend it. I even thought it was based on a real life story which is not far from what is actually happening with refugees escaping their country for a better life.
Chernobyl (2019)
So great. You can "feel" it.
20 May 2019
It´s been a long time since I´ve really "felt" a film. This miniseries is incredibly well made. The acting is great, the production and the score is awesome. It is so scary and so sad you can almost feel being there with them. This disaster happened in a town that belonged to Russia in the 80s, now it belongs to Ukraine. I only wish the movie was done in ukrainian and/or russian with english subtitles to feel it more genuine. Russians also make great dramas, I´ve watched a few and this is why I think I would have enjoyed it much more listening in their original language.
4 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good acting but innaccurate movie. Therefore, dissapointing
19 May 2019
I was going to watch first this movie and then the documentary "Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes". I am glad I watched the documentary first where I could really see what really happened in places like the courtroom or in other situations which in the movie they displayed them very innaccurately even though there is video evidence that proves what really happened. Makes no sense changing the story when people know and/or saw the truth (Is like the Bruce Lee movie Dragon which portraited him so innacurately and his story was changed. They did this, even knowing that millions of people worldwide know his story. Weird because his widow was behind the production). So, this movie was dissapointing in that way, being innaccurate. Another thing you rarely see in this movie is Bundy (Efron) smiling while he was on trial. In the real videos you see the real Bundy smiling all the time, which I interpreted as an evil smile. The performances were great though, I think the production was great but they failed in so many other aspects like showing Bundy (Efron) as a victim and not portraying the real horrific crimes he did to those poor girls. I rated it low for being innacurate. I advise you to watch the Bundy Tapes instead.
Brightburn (2019)
It´s a bird, it´s a Plane!!! No, it´s a Super Bad Movie and a Superman Ripoff!!!
12 May 2019
This is definitely The Superman story ripoff with the cape, the spaceship with the baby, the farm, the super-strenght, the eyes with the rays destroying and the flying. But turned into the opposite as in evil to destroy the world. I wouldn´t be surprised if Sony and the movie producers will have a lawsuit on their hands pretty soon by Warner Brothers. Everybody knows the beginning of this story and then it starts doing wreckage here and there (Jason Vorhees meets Superman/Man of Steel) but the movie is really bad and predictable, like a low budget horror movie. Funny thing is the 12 year-old evil Superboy is named Brandon (and Brandon Routh played Superman in the bad remake Superman Returns), maybe it was a homage as in Bad Superman.
37 out of 101 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Drunk Parents (2019)
A really bad movie with two wasted actors
23 April 2019
I like Hayek and Baldwin´s movies but this one was just awful. Salma Hayek, a really talented actress, really made a fool of herself on this one, performing like a B actor. I usualy read the reviews and most say this was awful but one review made me give it a try, it said "most of these bad reviews came from Trump supporters" so I gave the movie a try. But the bad reviews were right on this one. it really is bad. So bad I could not finish watching it.
4 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not even close as good as the movie
18 April 2019
The 2014 movie was really funny and original. Even the police man and the police woman were funny (they had their own TV episodes but it was not funny at all, just like this one) and even the werewolves were funny. The actors in the movie, including Taika Waikiki did an awesome job.

So far I had a few laughs here and there but it lacks what the movie gave us. Episode 3 was awful.

I hope it really gets better but I doubt it. I don´t think it will be as funny as the movie. Seems like these are not good as a TV series.
6 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Pet Sematary (2019)
Lousy reboot. Don´t even bother.
7 April 2019
The movie ending is so idiotic you will regret wasting one hour and a half. Just another losy reboot.
3 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Us (2019)
Bad movie
26 March 2019
This is a bad movie. Don´t waste your time and money believing in the fake reviews. It has no interesting plot or story. Aside from some funny dialogues I was really bored.
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good movie
25 March 2019
This is a good movie, it shows what a real life scenario could happen in real life. It isn´t a great film but it is still worth watching. The rich girlfriend is played here as a good hearted woman, not the usual jerk we see in most movies.

There are some unnecessary scenes like the russian girl scenes and some other few secenes.

It also seems like the movie had some plot holes due to bad editing. You can tell some scenes where missing something, it leaves you wondering who is the father of the boy and was the ex girlfriend still in love with the main character?

But I would recommend it anyway. You will enjoy it.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dragged across this loong sloow movie
23 March 2019
The high score reviews must be fake as this movie is so long (almost 3 hours) and so slow it probably could´ve been saved at the editing floor but seems no editor was hired. I gave it a 5 because of its great actors Gibson and Vaughn but their acting on this film was excessively boring as required by the movie.

There are many scenes which make no sense and the movie doesn´t tell you why this is happening.

The film feels like you are watching it live because most scenes are unnecessary long. Don´t waste your time. Better go watch a re-run of any previous Gibson or Vaughn movie.
17 out of 43 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Cold Pursuit (2019)
Exact copycat from a norwegian film. Bad choice.
15 February 2019
This is the second movie I recently watched that is an exact copycat from another movie. Not is only a remake from Kraftidioten (2014)(Norway) starring Stellan Skarsgård in the main role but is it almost identical. So, if you watched the original, don´t waste your time on this one. It´s like watching the exact same movie twice but with different actors. I like Neeson´s films but I think doing this remake was a bad choice. I stopped watching after 5 minutes when I realized it is identical. I advice you to watch Kraftidioten (a.k.a. In order of dissapearance) instead.
1 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Suspiria (I) (2018)
So bad I couldn´t even continue watching
13 January 2019
This movie makes no sense at all, scenes are so confusind, dumb, long and boring

Not recommend at all
15 out of 30 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bumblebee (2018)
Transformers movie for children
10 January 2019
This is a movie with a script for little kids. If you´re expecting a more serious movie like Michael Bay´s Transformers, then this is not for you.

It has lots of silly scenes in the eyes of grown ups. This is NOT the best Transformer movie as some reviewers claim. I liked better the first one from 2007. At the end it has a brief link to the 2007 movie though.
7 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Guilty (2018)
Great suspenseful film
5 January 2019
The whole movie is set inside an office but this is a very well made film with some unexpected twists at the end.
4 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad times at this Bad Movie
5 January 2019
A great cast in a lousy pointless movie. Makes no sense at all.

This is one of the movies you either want to leave the theater early on the film or you want to fast forward it to see if there is something that might want to keep you watching. Don´t waste your time and money on this.
4 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Wave (2015)
Suspenseful awesome movie
2 January 2019
This movie competes against Hollywood´s best disaster movies and this one surely has great acting just like 70s disaster movies. Here you don´t find the typical hero to save the day, just ordinary people. After this movie, comes 2018´s Skjelvet (The Quake) which is kind of a sequel with the same four main actors. Both movies are awesome and the acting is amazing.
Johnny English 2 is awful. No match for Mr. Bean
27 December 2018
I love Rowan Atkinson´s old live performances and Mr. Bean (TV). He was great on those but as Johnny English it is quite awful. I do not know if it´s the script or what.

Many scenes are incredebly stupid and made for an 8 year old. I barely smile and believe me, I really wish we could have more good comedies nowadays which is a disgrace in Hollywood´s 2018, just remakes and horror flicks. I didn´t even finished watching the movie, not even halfway.

Some talented actors are wasted in certain films. In this case, Rowan Atkinson.
The Quake (2018)
A great intense disaster movie
16 December 2018
The movie starts a little slow but when disaster strikes, it becomes very intense. The acting was very realistic, the CGI was excellent and the music gave the movie a whole new level of intensity.
5 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Creed II (2018)
Remake of Rocky II, III and IV...who´s next Clubber Lang´s son?
15 December 2018
First of all, I think the Rocky (the 6th one I didn´t like ´cause it was too depressing) movies had everything, not what we see nowadays.

I felt this movie as remake mix of Rocky II, III and IV because it uses very similar, almost identical scenes, plots and even dialogues and music !!!

As a non-Rocky movie, it would have been good, but Creed II went down the ¨revenge plot (Drago)¨ road and used a lot from the Rocky movies and felt ordinary.

Now who´s the next contender, Clubber Lang´s son?
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A hilarious History teaching us the truth about America (The Continent)
7 December 2018
John Leguizamo does it again on a live performace talking about what really happened to the real american ancestors. With comedic performance and a pinch of drama, this is a must see for all american citizens from the 30 plus american countries in the american continent.