Reviews

The Purge (2018– )
LOOKS LIKE THE OLD CLOCKWORK ORANGE
5 September 2018
I know I probably sound stodgy but this seems so hypocritical at this point.. I watched it for awhile but turned it off .. Hollywood talks about gun control and violence but yet, they continue to make these violent, gun toting, horrific TV shows with so much gratuitous blood and shooting.. it's awful.. nothing like giving unhinged people more ideas for violence.. I used to believe that Clockwork Orange was one of the most violent movies I'd ever seen but The Purge has now moved to the number one spot.. maybe some people think that's great but not me..
24 out of 87 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Enjoy Watching It
22 June 2018
I grew up with Woodypecker and he still makes me laugh. My grandchildren love this movie and I enjoy watching it with them..The premise of the movie is about a rich, self absorbed, divorced businessman with a snobby, pampered, annoying girlfriend who learns to reconnect and build a relationship with his really nice son. He also eventually realizes money isn't everything and learns to appreciate the beauty of nature and what he's been missing out on.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.