Reviews

Amy Schumer: Growing (2019 TV Special)
BRILLIANT
3 April 2019
I was laughing hysterically the entire time thinking, this woman is so so brilliant. She's incredibly smart, animated, talented. I've already watched it twice.
1 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
riveting
11 April 2018
Truly fascinating. I knew NOTHING about Osho's life beforehand. I had always liked Osho's quotes circulating the internet and thought he was another ram dass sort of nice guru character, but I couldn't have fathomed all of this information was true.... You will be on the edge of your seat, wondering what atrocities will occur and wild turns this documentary will take at every moment. The amount of footage they have is mind blowing. HATS OFF to every one involved in this incredible true story that is unbelievable and magical and scary all at the same time. I find myself wishing I was a part of the community and also terrified of things that happened there as well. But at the end of the day, I think those who participated will cherish those memories forever. It's an experiment of what our lives could be like in an ideal world, and then what happens when power takes over inevitably.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Crashing (2017–2019)
charming, feel-good, very funny
24 February 2017
I love this show so far- i think it helps that i've listened to pete's podcast for a long time, so it feels more like watching a friend's new show. but nevertheless, i laughed out loud multiple times and felt genuinely warm-hearted afterward. Artie lang is a great actor and nice gruff touch to the show.
34 out of 44 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.