Reviews

1 Review
Kevin (Probably) Saves the World: Pilot (2017)
Season 1, Episode 1
It may seem old hat...
11 January 2018
I'm writing this review after watching all the episodes which have aired so far (11). The first time I watched the show, I wasn't sure what to expect. It was a little silly, though a little unpredictable, but I liked it. The characters were likable, the people playing them were as well, so I tuned in the next week, and the next, and so on. I've never seen a show that just got better and better like this one, without some type of negative driving force (murder, someone's having an affair, someone is blackmailing someone else, etc.) This show just keeps getting better and better (and gooder and gooder). Ne'er a skeleton in the closet, nor a scandal in the budoir to be found. This is a show about normal family members and friends who love and support each other the best they can.

Don't get me wrong, I like several shows that I would classify as much darker. Mr. Robot comes to mind, Shameless, Ray Donovan. I'm no prude, and I don't consider myself religious, but I do have Faith. Kevin (Probably) Saves the World renews my faith in other people. If you're not watching it, you should be.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.