Reviews

Black Summer (2019– )
So it has some issues, but....
26 April 2019
What would you do? And.... would it work? This is an in your face, zombie apocalypse- '28 Days' meets 'World War Z' meets no one in this show has seen any of those, including 'The Walking Dead. This even touches on 'The Crazies' - More OMG~ than you would expect- Don't miss this.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Predictable....?
23 February 2019
Maybe, but did it have a bit of more feel good? Yes! I loved the acting, the roles seemed to fit the family seamlessly. Was so appreciative of the roles for females- waiting for the typical stuff to happen that most movies do... A breath of fresh air. Wish it had a bit more dad humor infused with a different struggle for her but I loved it!
62 out of 71 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Godless (2017)
Please!
18 December 2018
Let there be a season 2! With that said, if you want an easy no brainer pickings, you might not like this. In my opinion, this is the type of show, you want to binge all on one night, you will be sad when it's done! The story, the unfolding and discovery of characters, the connections, the unexpected events, the chemistry, the visual... just like finding the book of your dreams that you can't put down. This is even a rewatch. This is a top 10.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Homesman (2014)
Days it stays with you~
25 November 2018
The acting is stellar. Storyline different than most, visually shocking and then sticks to your ribs. Hubby and I talked about it days later, then days later. Something so soul driven.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Final Table (2018– )
Wake up-
25 November 2018
Bizarre to me some of the -reviews. Not only is this filmed beautifully, but with so much pause and respect to the depth of culture. All these peoples lives, interpretation on cooking, the humbleness of the chefs at the end- please watch and make up your own mind- I hope the show stays.
35 out of 52 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
How It Ends (2018)
Great if you just go with the flow~
16 September 2018
I can understand the other reviews, would have felt similar had I been expecting an explanation or ' how' it all is.

Go into this expecting a realistic (as would be imagined) view of what would happen if/when things happen. Acting, chemistry and non hollywood-vibes allow this ride to be a very good film. Cinematography was great, was easy to put myself in their shoes, made for great discussions and what would you do? Hope there's a 2nd film.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.