Reviews

The Handmaid's Tale: Heroic (2019)
Season 3, Episode 9
Plot changing conversation
1 August 2019
I don't think people should have rated this episode so low, it was a changing point for June. The conversation she had with the surgeon left her thinking about instead of trying to get her own child out of Gilead since it seemed next to impossible and start thinking about how is she going to honor them instead, thus leading up to the best episode where she finally starts letting go of how to get Hannah out and now it's how to get other people out to honor Hannah.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Twisted (2013–2014)
Confused on why it got canceled??
11 February 2019
This show was so good!! I was so happy that freeform put on a good murder mystery show with not too much mush and goeyness. It really focused on the friendships of the kids and maybe a few hookups here and there, but not too much like pretty little liars or other shows that just focuses on the kissing scenes. So bummed that it ended !!!!!!! I don't understand!
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Handmaid's Tale (2017– )
Disturbing yet addicting!!
11 February 2019
Why is it that the most disturbing show I've seen I just can't get enough of ???? I cannot believe how well they did this show! It's really unbelievable. This show makes me scared, laugh, cry, anxious, worried, happy, sad, I could honestly go on and on. Well done Hulu and the whole cast and crew !
4 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Siren (2018– )
H2O for adults!
11 February 2019
I was a huge fan of the Australian show H2O so I was really looking forward to another mermaid show appearing on the air! I have to say my boyfriend and I really enjoy this show! Just when you think they don't have much of a plot they hit you with a twist or dilemma that makes you want to keep watching. I give this an 8 star because it's not my favorite show but it's a show I can recommend to my friends and also binge watch on a lazy Sunday.
3 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The 100 (2014– )
A real life Wall-E....minus the robots
11 February 2019
This show was so different from anything I've seen and make you want to fight a long with these characters. I'm a huge fan of apocalyptic worlds and the way they brought this crazy world to life was so fun to watch! I say it's a real life wall-e since they start the whole show with all humans in space because of the polluted earth. This was a show that me, my mom and brother can all watch and be entertained while connecting with a lot of characters.
4 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bunheads (2012–2013)
Not amazing but cute
11 February 2019
This show was the best to put on in the background when you're in a bad mood or just need something fun to watch. It's nothing intense and makes me want to move to the middle of no where and take ballet haha! Overall it's not a show I would tell people to watch but it definitely is a cute show to binge on a lazy Sunday.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
What's with the negativity ?
11 February 2019
First let me say ANDY SERKIS IS THE BOMB!!!!! What's with all the negative reviews???? Andy did the most incredible job acting while producing and directing. He clearly states that this is a representation of Kipling's book, NOT DISNEY!! So for everyone that was expecting another Disney version, go watch the jungle book, not MOWGLI. I'm giving this a 10/10 simply to make up for all the reviews that were bad. My boyfriend and I really enjoyed it and when it was over we actually wanted more and wish the film was longer. Amazing job to the cast and crew!!
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.