Reviews

What's all the fuss?
18 June 2019
This movie is has some 80s Spielberg nostalgia mixed in with a modern day take on alien invasion. It's Netflix whatever the dialogue is it doesn't need to abide by a rating system like movies in a movie theater. The one liners are great and funny and not too raunchy that some people are making it out to be on this list! And the movies got some great action!
Static Shock (2000–2004)
Pure Genius
19 May 2019
I'm 25 now and when people ask me my favorite cartoon when I was younger this show immediately pops into my head. Great voice acting and a great mix of originality and old school superhero fun! And bringing on guests or doing crossovers into the bigger DC Universe was great as well! Almost makes me wonder if they could ever pull the show off in a live action big screen movie!
Smallville (2001–2011)
Great show!
31 March 2019
They found the perfect actor to play a young Superman and the material is fresh and original for an all American classic!
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ed, Edd n Eddy (1999–2008)
Stupid stupider and stupidest
31 March 2019
How dumb can a show get!? Well apparently this dumb!
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Psych (2006–2014)
GOLD
30 March 2019
You just can't put together a better pair of actors together with an original idea of a cop/ drama/ comedy show! Out of the ordinary and pure fun!