Reviews

Iron Sky (2012)
Typical anti-white propaganda.
19 October 2019
It's the same old story about how one black man, who admits he has no skills, is better and stronger than every white man combined. Don't forget the women who can do everything. They even have a Sarah Palin parody and poke fun at GW Bush. I saw the end coming less than 10 minutes in. It's funny how commies get stuck on things from the past. Could you imagine if conservatives made movies? Would they all be about JFK??? No, they'd be good and relevant. Unlike the political lies we are tricked into believing are movies.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad
19 October 2019
The title is misleading and there is no story. If you like to see sad nerds rattle off 30 year old product prices, you might enjoy this. If you like anything else, you will hate this.
Waste of time.
19 October 2019
This is just random old b movie clips. Many are even shown multiple times. The "stars" of this so called movie add nothing and have absolutely no reason to be there. There is no entertainment value here.
Good doc.
18 October 2019
I never heard of Tom McCaffrey but he made a funny movie. These mockumentaries aren't usually very good but this one is the exception.
Auction Kings (2010– )
Too fake.
16 October 2019
This show does a decent job trying to hide that it's scripted. They avoid the ridiculous drama and actually try to make it boring instead. I don't even believe the auctions are real. They don't have reserves and never talk about it. Still better than Pawn Stars.
Mega Builders (2005– )
Quite informative.
16 October 2019
Building things has never interested me but I really enjoy this show. Possibly only because it's not fake. There's no scripted drama and ironically, this is the one show where people have real reasons to fight. If you can find it, watch it.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Interesting in a scary way.
15 October 2019
You'd have a tough time trying to find 2 bands that are less metal than Priest and Dokken. Maybe hard rock parking lot would have been a better title. But you gotta love a video where a guy gives his full name and says he's 20. Then the girl next to him says she is 13 and they proceed to make out. And that's the least creepy thing that happens in the video.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Now That's Funny (2005 Video)
Far from funny.
15 October 2019
They have managed to find a large amount of extremely unfunny people and get them all into one terrible movie. I have been a huge fan of comedy for almost 4 decades and only knew about 5 of the people in this mess. To try to cover the unfunny jokes they play "funny" music at the same volume as the people talking. But it's my fault for watching. If there's one thing I know, it's that anything with funny in the name is always far from funny.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Watch if you want to be disappointed.
15 October 2019
Foodies was ok but it was very predictable. The rest were dumb and none of it was scary. Don't waste your time.
Not funny.
15 October 2019
With a huge cast of "stars" I never heard of, except Paul Reubens, Martin laid an egg here. I am familiar with most of the commercials they spoofed and I laughed maybe twice. It just wasn't funny. The studio audience must have been high because they laughed constantly.
The Trade (I) (2017)
Not a documentary.
14 October 2019
This is a completely scripted movie with some old CZW clips. It might be interesting if you haven't seen those old matches, but if you hadn't you wouldn't even know this exists.
Surprisingly good.
14 October 2019
I thought this was going to be a rant by an angry woman but it wasn't. Not only is it not serious, it's not a documentary. It's a scripted movie that is intended to be funny and they succeeded. Watch it.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Appalachian Outlaws (2014– )
Fake and stupid.
14 October 2019
If you're gonna make a fake "reality" show, at least make it interesting. Everything thing that happens is impossible to believe and nothing actually happens anyway. They always act like people are going to die and then nothing at all happens. Worst show ever.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
He made soup and it turned into mac and cheese.
14 October 2019
He talked about soup for 10 minutes. He opened soup and cooked it. Then they had mac and cheese. The king of the boring flashback has once again proven his time is up. He must be smoking that blue stuff to have such a glaring continuity error. Plus it's just not a good movie. Gilligan is a fool.
5 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Informative and emotional.
13 October 2019
I have been a Star Wars fan my entire life and have never really thought about the man who was in the Darth Vader costume. This movie did a great job of telling his story and I'm really glad I watched it.
Pretty funny.
12 October 2019
I'm surprised that I never heard of this movie before. Even though it's about wrestling, you don't need to like or even know anything about wrestling to enjoy it. There are a few things that don't make sense though. Georgia Wrestling having all it's title matches in California. The commissioner saying there will be 10 guys in the battle royale(and posters saying the same), then there were 12 guys in it. And being able to pin guys in a battle royale, not to mention the guy who goes under the bottom rope and is out. But those little details don't hurt the over all movie.
Dual Survival (2010– )
Clearly fake.
12 October 2019
This guy walks around in knee deep snow, wearing shorts, for 2 days. Yeah right. And surprise, that's the only time he ever wore shoes.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Flying Wild Alaska (2011– )
Fake
12 October 2019
This show is all scripted drama. Then there's the goofy looking girl who is constantly doing stuff that has nothing to do with flying. Fail.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
2-Headed Shark Attack (2012 Video)
Meh
12 October 2019
This movie should have been called Hot Chicks That Can Fix Anything. In typical bad shark movie fashion, the shark's behavior and abilities constantly change. It can eat 2 people in one bite, then it can't bite through 1 person. It can't go into shallow water, then it can get to the shore. The only thing that could have made this interesting would have been a topless Brooke Hogan.
Hit and miss.
11 October 2019
About half the stories were good and a couple of those were quite disturbing. There were a couple I didn't even understand and the rest were just bad. Of course the one Dana Gould was in was terrible just like everything he has ever done. It was also quite annoying that they just list all the titles at the very beginning, very amateurish.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Might be good if you're on drugs or insane.
11 October 2019
A billion 2 second clips presented out of context is not something a normal brain can enjoy. Even if you are familiar with lots of these old videos(like I am), you will get distracted by the bizarre Christian stuff and miss several clips in a row. A few hundred times. This can only be enjoyed by people with absolutely no attention span.
Disappointing
11 October 2019
They spend too much time on bands that suck. And why were Frank Bello and John Bush in it? Probably because they couldn't get Slayer. Dave Ellefson is the only reason to watch this and he's on screen for about 2 minutes.
350 Days (2018)
Worth watching if you were into wrestling before 1990.
11 October 2019
Like the first reviewer said, if you were/are a real wrestling fan, you won't learn much here. But it was nice to see guys like Ox Baker and Abdullah The Butcher talk about the old days. It's a well done documentary that will make you feel like you're 10 again.
Superman (1941)
Great animation but.....
10 October 2019
Every episode is the same. Lois gets into danger and doesn't even try to get away. Clark gets a telegram and saves her. Still better than the Marvel and HB super hero cartoons that were made 25 years later.
Sick freak
1 October 2019
This show is just about an elderly lesbian living out it's sick fantasies on tv. It's all about dancing with girls and asking disturbing questions to straight women.
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.