Reviews

Kitchen Nightmares: Lido di Manhattan Beach (2010)
Season 3, Episode 5
Intelligence insulting
10 August 2019
The one time this show finds an owner with no food experience, it's all about her business management. This is madness.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Super Cyclone (2012 Video)
Super Terrible
9 August 2019
I really thought this would be the best bad disaster movie because it starred 2 people I have actually heard of before. Then the 3rd name in the opening credits was the make-up artist, that's a huge red flag. The one unique thing about this mess is that there's no crooked oil man that caused the disaster. Just an oil man who had no idea what he was doing and a scientist named Jenna that can choke out a Marine. This is just bad all around.
Hyperdrive (2006–2007)
Not really funny and a bit boring.
8 August 2019
The idea of a sci-fi comedy seems really cool until you actually see it. I went from excited to sleeping in minutes.
Classic Harland
8 August 2019
If you're one of the few people who get him and don't cry about a comedian who isn't anti white, you will enjoy this special.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
MegaFault (2009 TV Movie)
This movie killed Brittany Murphy.
28 July 2019
It's no coincidence that she was dead 2 months after this came out. Anyway, she digs a truck out of the ground with her bare hands and falls in love with the old man inside it. She couldn't care less about her husband and daughter who she has left to fend for themselves, because she is a scientist who needs to save the world. After she saves the old man he says he needs to go see his mom,who lives in a different state, and they go there! At that point you realize you never should have decided to watch this terrible movie. I haven't seen anything with this many unlikeable characters since Friends.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ice Twisters (2009 TV Movie)
Typical bad disaster movie.
26 July 2019
The only difference is that instead of a corrupt oil man there's a corrupt government agent and instead of the hunk that saves the day, it's a rude old man that kinda saves the day. The only reason to watch this is to play a drinking game where every time they say "serif", you take a shot. What's a serif? "A slight projection finishing off a stroke of a letter in certain typefaces",
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not as bad as the others say.
25 July 2019
I have seen 3 Sarah Lieving movies this week and this is by far the best of them. Of course the cgi is bad, you couldn't have thought it might be good, but the story, acting and dialogue are actually above average for this type of movie. The only thing I didn't like is that the "King" only shows up in the last 5 minutes and doesn't seem to be as powerful as we have been led to believe.
500 MPH Storm (2013)
The exact same story as Fire Twister.
25 July 2019
I know this was before Fire Twister but I watched them out of order so I didn't get to point out that they are the same movie on my review of that mess. The only difference is that in this movie they combined the characters of the scientist who knows how to stop it and the hunky action hero into one role for Casper Van Dien. It's extremely odd that he was the star of both movies but they were written and directed by different people. Just like the fire twister, the 500 MPH Storm only follows him and yet he has no problem avoiding it. Of course the cgi is terrible and the dialogue is some of the worst to ever be captured on film. The conversations Van Dien has with his family are brutal. The only cool thing about this movie was that there was a Spider-Ham hot air balloon. I'd only recommend watching this if you are going to watch Fire Twister also so you can see that they are the same movie.
Poop Talk (2017)
Brutal
24 July 2019
Comedians talking about poop sounded like it was going to be hilarious but it's actually an exercise in paying attention for an hour. At least 25 minutes is youtube videos and doctors explaining poop. And there are actually very few comedians anyway. More than half of them are "comedic" actors that have never done stand up. Of course most of the actual comedians are people who have only had one good hour of material and haven't been funny or relevant for a decade(Pete Holmes, Swardson, Glaser). The most interesting thing about this movie was that Bobby Lee wore a 20 year old MTV shirt with a huge hole in it.
Fire Twister (2015)
Torch-Nado? Ugh
23 July 2019
A sentient tornado made of fire, trained assassins who couldn't hit the side of a barn with a machine gun and characters who are not only easily fooled multiple times but can also easily find everything they need to destroy this thing, while every cop in the city is after them. I guess I only have myself to blame for watching this movie. What was I expecting? Did I think it might be good? If you see this on tv or somehow come across the dvd, run like it's an actual 10 story fire twister.
Too long.
21 July 2019
While this movie does a good job of pointing out that the Hollywood zionists have been forcing communism on us for over half a century, it spends way too much time showing old movie clips and nearly full episodes of the show. With a narrator that is quite possibly mentally disabled, they actually try to make communism look good. What could have been a good 20 minute short turned into a stark reminder of how long 80 minutes really is, even if you are a commie.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Even worse than the original.
20 July 2019
I have never seen a movie spend so much time trying to explain the incomprehensible story and still not make any sense. Just like the first movie they constantly talk about science, yet the movie has nothing to do with science. I doubt they even get any of the mythology right. Zeus is a god who has no powers without his thunderbolts. Which can easily be stolen by just about anyone. What is a thunderbolt? The sound that lightning makes has bolts? The only way this movie might be any fun is if you watch at 1.5x speed and take a shot every time someone says "Wait for me".
Not his best
19 July 2019
There's no excuse for a comedian using the same jokes on 2 different DVD's or consecutive tv specials. It frequently destroys careers and may explain why no one has seen Ron in the last seven years. I honestly wish he would have done all old material because his new stuff wasn't funny. Still better than the commie crap that passes for comedy today.
Super Shark (2011)
So bad
14 July 2019
I was expecting the terrible story, bad acting and horrible effects but it's even worse than that. The majority of the movie is spent on characters that have nothing to do with the plot. Never see this movie.
Hercules (1983)
What???
14 July 2019
Almost nothing about this movie makes any sense. Baby Hercules is put in a boat and sent down a river. He is found by people who don't know who he is yet they call him Hercules, and that's the part that makes the most sense. There was so little story that there are several extreme slow motion scenes to ensure that the movie would be over an hour long. Don't waste your time on this mess.
Munchie (1992)
Even worse than the original.
13 July 2019
Few things are worse than a sequel that has absolutely nothing to do with the original movie. Except when that sequel is just bad in general. Somehow this movie is equal parts children's/family movie and highly inappropriate sex talk. There's even a child's party with a keg of beer. Sadly, it's just a bad movie with lots of plot holes. I'm dreading the 3rd one.
Terrordactyl (2016)
Not bad but definitely not a comedy.
11 July 2019
This movie was better than the average low budget dinosaur/giant bug/shark movie, even though there were plenty of things that didn't make sense. While it had the look and feel of a comedy, there weren't any jokes. It was funnier than anything Judd Apatow has ever done but that's not saying much. To me the funniest thing in the movie was that these guys listen to am radio. If you like low budget sci-fi, you won't regret watching this.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ramsay Behind Bars (2012– )
Gordon's best show.
3 July 2019
This is the first time I've seen Ramsey in a reality show that actually seems to be real. It's a shame that the series was so short. He was in the prison for 6 months and only got 4 episodes, with a lot of stuff repeated several times.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worse than Friends
3 July 2019
Why would anyone think a Designing Women spin off could possibly be good? Delta Burke couldn't be an ounce under 350 pounds and Patricia Heaton is just as unlikeable and ugly as ever. You know you're in trouble when the best actress and eye candy is Terri Garr. Did I mention the writing is even worse than Friends? Yet another CBS tragedy.
1 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Makes Godzilla look exciting.
3 July 2019
This movie has absolutely no action and a dumb story that is way too long. It could have been cut down to trailer length and you wouldn't miss anything. The only interesting things in this mess are the elderly man who wears a diamond engagement ring and the fact that the writers have no clue what an arc welder is. Ending my sentence with a preposition is better writing than the poop these fools put on film.
Munchies (1987)
This could have been something. It wasn't.
1 July 2019
I guess this is supposed to be a parody of Gremlins and ET but they forgot that parodies are supposed to be funny. They only character who is even slightly funny is Corman's wife. Most of the comedy is just having everyone be named after a musician. The worst thing is that almost nothing that happened made any sense.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fake
1 July 2019
Every year since Grace Vanderwal won they have cut to the same girl in the audience having the exact same reaction to very lame performances. She opens her mouth as wide as possible and turns to her right. How has no one else noticed this?
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Steve-O: Guilty as Charged (2016 TV Special)
Lame-O
1 July 2019
This was billed as a stand up comedy special but it couldn't be further from comedy. There are no jokes and this guy is far from interesting.
7 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just for Laughs: Cheech & Chong (2010)
Season 2, Episode 1
Would have been better without C&C
29 June 2019
The other comedians were really funny but Cheech and Chong doing 40 year old material was brutal. Lavell Crawford calls Montreal a state twice, then says he grew up in the 70s and his favorite childhood cartoon was Thundercats, which started in 1985.
7 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Kitchen Nightmares (2007–2014)
So fake
29 June 2019
In every episode the owner has asked Ramsey to come fix their restaurant. Then they fight with him and say there's nothing wrong with their restaurant. Ramsey threatens to leave, the owner wakes up and everything ends up great. Scripted crap.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.