Reviews

This is not what you'd expect. But still captivating
11 October 2019
First of all, this movie is a love letter for the original series , that's why it doesn't have alot of action and events. Still a great screenplay . It's more like an epilogue to the series . I loved seeing Jesse again i always wondered what happened to him. This movie is about him and giving him the ending he deserves. Not a new meth adventure or something like that. So enjoy it for what it really is , because Vince did a fantastic job and Aaron gave the performance of his life. I'm going to miss those characters so much.
4 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Joker (I) (2019)
Went for a second time to watch
3 October 2019
I get why some people hate this . It's because of the political message and how some people think that you need get empathy for Arthur's madness. But come on that is not the point and it will never be. Enjoy this masterpiece because Joaquin Phoenix and Todd Phillips overdid themselves with this movie . The acting,music and cinematography are just amazing ! Please enjoy the movie without overthinking it.
1,263 out of 1,516 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Joker (I) (2019)
If i could rate this a 100 i would.
2 October 2019
This is one of the best movies of this year. And i really expect it to be nominated for an oscar. It's not related to DCEU . And it was beyond my expectations.
6 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Why the hate ?
8 September 2019
I loved this movie . It's not that scary it's classic horror . I loved the plot and the acting . Losers forever
5 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
13 Reasons Why (2017– )
Season 3 is the best
24 August 2019
I thought the show should've ended like the book and that they are just going to ruin it. But honestly i loved this season so much .
4 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ignore the critics !
9 June 2019
Where do i even begin ? This movie is amazing i loved every minute of it . It was beautiful and thrilling . I don't get all the negative reviews . You should see it on a big screen.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Game of Thrones: The Iron Throne (2019)
Season 8, Episode 6
Stop whining
20 May 2019
That was unexpected and amazing yet heartbreaking . Yall are complaining because none of your theories were right.
76 out of 274 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
EPIC
24 April 2019
The movie had everything . It was worth the wait. I laughed and cried at the end. It was the most perfect conclusion. I'm going to miss Tony , it was the perfect ending for him.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Shazam! (2019)
Love it. Must watch
5 April 2019
I can't even begin with describing how good it was. The movie was fun and full of easter eggs. Tbh i really enjoyed it.
4 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Strong start
21 March 2019
I loved PLL and this one is a little similar to it. But i loved the pilot and the character development of Ali. I hope we get to see some of the pll characters in the next season
3 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Maniac (2018)
Brilliant
25 September 2018
It's an emotional journey and fun to watch . Both Emma and Jonah are talented actors .
2 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Suicide Squad (2016)
best movie released this year
5 August 2016
i am really confused why the critics writing about how a terrible movie suicide squad is. well guess what ? the movie was amazing i had a great time and the cast did an amazing job (except for Cara didn't her acting was a little bit poor ) the only thing that bugged me the lack of the joker scenes but Leto did an amazing job! perhaps the critics are huge Marvel fans . don't listen to the critics the movie was amazing.they are the same critics who said that the witch was an amazing movie while it was really a mess. and i have to admit DC made a wonderful job with this movie (i'm a Marvel fan) SQ was much better than Batman VS Superman .
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.