Reviews

"I am in love the Spider-man's aunt"- Happy.
3 November 2019
It is a great movie of Marvel universe for sure. I had loved the Home-coming and this one is also fantastic and breathtaking. I loved the stupid conversations of Peter Parker and Ned's nerd talks. Movie has great adventure and great love story. The great scene in my point of view is that when Peter distract his friends and covered off the drone's attack and there are plenty of great scenes.

Good maturity level has been shown of Tom Holland as he looked very great in this movie as he has been. There are some critics that i must talk about like the plot went pretty confused when we discovered that the Mysterio is scammer and after that it was still being fine. There should have been like make the Peter responsible now for what he has to face, although i have really enjoyed the movie. In the end movie's story started to go nice then and the death scene of Mysterio could have been something more real.

It was cool, hilarious and pretty great romantic. Tom Holland's acting looked really good and he actually played really cool and funny. Peter's friend NED did really great job and there could have been great suspense when MJ found out about Peter as he is Spider-man overall fantastic movie.
Child's Play (2019)
NOT SO SCARY.
11 September 2019
Not so intense and logical and poor conclusion. Needed much sense and story line to make some sense.
0 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
13 Reasons Why: Let the Dead Bury the Dead (2019)
Season 3, Episode 13
Saying straight NOOOOOOOOOO!
31 August 2019
What a poor ending, i am totally piss*d off after i watched this episode, at the very beginning i mean from episode three it just became fascinating for me and i really started to love it as i didn't like the season two because it wasn't making any sense but this one, it was making sense more and more to me and i was actually started to love this again. All the episodes from three till episode nine it was going fantastic and thrilling for me but what it just concluded for, i am totally underwhelmed. I mean Alex?? Alex can just do that thing that he killed crippled Bryce and pushed him into the waster and let him die?? What the actually fu*ck was that..if it was Monty or his Hillcrist's friends then it would certainly have made any sense but Alex? Oh God.

This season was going being logical and outcome thrilling for which they showed how Bryce wanted to change and seeking forgiveness from all. Man, i was really liking Bryce for what he wanted to become but this episode totally ruined it.

There is a stupid character you are pretty aware of that Ani, what a stupid character it is man, I wondered after i finished this episode that what if Ani was not supposed to be in this season then what was that thing that couldn't make this season great? huh? in the end, she telling the truth like she is enemy of his beloved friends, totally pathetic ending, Really disappointed.
7 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
13 Reasons Why: And Then the Hurricane Hit (2019)
Season 3, Episode 12
Loved it man....
30 August 2019
One of the bestest episode of 13 reasons why. What a fantastic episode this is. Let me start from very beginning, the speech moment of Jessica was the best part i have ever seen and admired, it is every person needs to speak out for their problems and stand like a strong person, totally loved it.

In the end, the scene of Bryce and Zack was little bit horrible to see, great courage of Zack to come and confess about what he actually did to Bryce and it was pretty making sense that all issue of Bryce and Zack. This whole episode is utterly worthwhile to see.
7 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Love Bryce Walker for understanding the pain of Tyler.
30 August 2019
Man, i can not tell you how much i am loving Bryce for his changes in intentions for good deeds. Loved the episode and i am pretty getting this right now that Monty should be killer of Bryce because when Bryce warned him for not teasing Tyler from now on, then i think Monty is now making intentions to kill the Bryce for not exposing any of Monty's secrets or maybe Bryce new schools folks might killed him, i am just anticipating not so sure, well let's see ahead. To me from episode three till episode this one, it has been such a great pleasure to see, i mean i have really loved this season till this episode; i am hoping great ending of this season. Stupid thing i just found from Jessica that doing daft in the field.
6 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
13 Reasons Why: The World Closing In (2019)
Season 3, Episode 10
The Bryce Walker becoming a good person.❤
30 August 2019
The person Bryce Walker is now becoming a good person that you will love him now no matter what, he has learned from his all mistakes that he ever committed, now he is seeking forgiveness from all the people that he has hurted. I am just started to love him now because he has changes now and he has realized his all bad deeds.

Love Bryce Walker👌
4 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great one.
30 August 2019
Still going best and far better, hoping more great things ahead.
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Real guts of Tyler!
27 August 2019
If you remember about the rape of Tyler in the last episode of season two, then you might be waiting for this episode to hear from Tyler to confess about his rape so, well here is a genuine episode dedicated for Tyler that he has strongly confessed about what just had happened to him last spring. I was literally getting plenty of goosebumps while he was telling about the rape and it was best thing of episode and here is new secret of Justin Foley, yeah he has been playing with all, specially with Clay, his second brother and he has now caught up.

Perfect episode!
19 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Love Bryce Walker from.
27 August 2019
Man, if you are going to watch this episode , i can certainly assure you that you are going to love Bryce Walker for the first time ever from season one, no matter how hard you try you will love this man because he has became a good person that your heart you will be melted for him and let me just taking about new stupid character Ani, she is such a stupid character i have ever seen, what a liar she is, she has consensual having s*x with Bryce Walk, wait what? yes she is pretty intending to having s*x with Bryce.

Clay's temper has just got more serious and he totally freaked out after what he just get to know real face of Ani. In the beginning Ani was just looking nice as new character and behaving as good friend but what she did, you are gonna hate her for her immature feeling for Clay but hard feelings for Bryce. Well i don't know why i loved this man, Bryce in this episode, i know he has done a lot of terrible things in past two seasons but the guy has changed, he hasn't have any bad intentions for Ani even she lives with her which what made me feel good for Bryce.
4 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fair enough now.
27 August 2019
This season is now getting little better and growing more on suspicions, good deeds of Bryce Walker has showed and Tony Padilla's family matters and other stuff, wanna say this is quite best episode of this season so far.
10 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
13 Reasons Why: Nobody's Clean (2019)
Season 3, Episode 5
Great.
25 August 2019
Things are now just falling into place and getting pretty interesting.
8 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
13 Reasons Why: Angry, Young and Man (2019)
Season 3, Episode 4
Pretty great episode.
25 August 2019
This episode is making more sense than previous two ones, in this episode story is getting more obvious and interesting about all old characters.
12 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Nice.
24 August 2019
So, Ani is leading role in this season and regret to say that it's not cool as previous ones, the story just got little weaker and bond between all other old characters just got little bit lousy.
7 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
13 Reasons Why: Yeah. I'm the New Girl (2019)
Season 3, Episode 1
Nice opening.
24 August 2019
Nice and great opening of season, story is being thrilling and getting interesting and i hope for sure that this one is not gonna end up like season two. Let's see another episode then :)
3 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Pure advanture.
23 August 2019
In this third sequel of Back To The Future, things are pretty changed as it is 1885 in this movie. Well, i i have now watched all three movies of Back To The Future but which i loved the most are first and second, they are incredible and fantastic movies for certain, i have never seen anything like time-travel thing in one movie but after i encountered this one, i felt really amazing by the concepts of this movie and the logical stuff.

Talking about this, this sequel was just good as compared with the first and second one, it has little flaws and confusion, well i am not saying that it's totally pathetic or anything just wanna say it's nice than other ones.

Enjoyed a lot with all these three adventurous movies for sure.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the best time-traveling movie i have ever seen.
21 August 2019
Well, who has said that 80's movies couldn't be fantastic and amazing, i can witness about this movie that this is the greatest time-travel and spectacular of all time. One of the credit i wan to give to Christopher Lloyd aka DOC, the acting of this guy in this movie is just authentic, this is how scientist looks like and works in really life, i really loved the way he has performed just as pure scientist, he just portrayed the character so politely and don't you forget about the Michael J. Fox he is also skillful guy.

Movie has so many twists and so many breathtaking scenes which you would admire for sure and movie is at his best. The thing that took me to is when they got back to the 1995, they have showed it exactly the same way which was showed in part one and those were absolutely best scenes i have ever encountered. I can certainly say that this time-travel movie is far better than Avengers: End game because it has so many mind blowing scenes.

I really loved this one and the previous one, now looking forward for the third one.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellent and Wonderful.
20 August 2019
Well i didn't know that 80's movies could be fantastic like this one, before watching the movie i was thinking it would just nice as it is in 1980 but damn seriously, this movie was epic, the characters and concept of this movie are just brilliant. Movie contains lots of emotions.

Acting of Michael J. Fox is just wonderful and other people done well too. It's really a great movie of 80's and it's extremely fascinating. There are so many pleasant scenes and lots comedy scenes as well. The thing that admired my soul is the conclusion of this move which was great.
Beautiful!
18 August 2019
This is one of the most beautiful movie i have ever seen. What a combination of cast in this film. The acting of Keanus Reeves was lovely and adorable. The movie has simple and genuine story which i truly admired and the sounds were amazing. There are pretty predictions in this movie but story went quite best and politely.
Stunning.
14 August 2019
Before i started to watch this movie, i read the summary and after i watched the movie, the summary of this movie wasn't matching of all there's something different in this movie. Well all the people in this movie are weary of their miserable lives and they want to end their relationships just to get their desired lovers. Well movie has great point and the guy who became infatuated with the girl and start doing some work outs, i really didn't get that idea very obvious otherwise it is cool and watchable movie.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Game of Thrones (2011–2019)
You should watch GOT once in your lifetime if you want to see masterpiece.
4 August 2019
I am totally disappointed and totally sad for the season 08, because this is what that has broke the million people's heart, i know there are millions of fans of GOT so am i. When i started to watch GOT from season one to season 7, it was just going amazing and utterly mind blowing for me, it's class and value is totally worthwhile to watch, i was going to rate this 10/10 for many reasons but i am rating this 9/10 for one authentic reason and you are pretty aware of that, season 08. Totally pathetic and full of underwhelming that you can't expect such conclusion from this kind of TV show that it's past season was the best seasons you had seen in your entire life but what is in season 08 is not acceptable for the fans of GOT. GOT is the TV show that i will never ever forget because of it's outstanding storylines and thrilling.

Let me talk about the cast for what they have performed in this masterpiece:

The characters, sets, places, peoples, visuals, plots, and the most important strategies. Let me gossip about the first man Peter Dinklage aka Tyrion Lannister, while watching this gentleman in this show i wasn't considering me as a dwarf, he is the man from which i have gained a lot of inspiration for his outstanding and astonishing acting, they way he talked and made plans through his clever mind it genuinely left me speechless, he is the most finest man i have ever seen on this planet, i will never forget this man. Jon snow aka Kit Harington, what a great acting of this man, his facial impression are brilliant and there are no words to define him. Emilia Clarke aka Daenerys Targaryen, she is powerful woman of this episode, i am out of words for her acting, she is best at Valyrian language and she looked awesome. Jamie Lannister aka Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, i hated him at the very beginning but started to love him in just 3rd or in 4th season, he became kind and honest and i loved it the most, there are other characters like Cersei lannister, Arya Stark, Sansa, Bran, The Hound, Podrick, Ser Davos, Jofferey, Tommen, brienne, Lord varys, Khal Drogo, Theon Greyjou and his sister,Grey worm, and there are so many fabulous characters that i can't write here but they are all the best one believe me.

Hoping great spin offs of GOT which would be same stunning as GOT.
2 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Game of Thrones: The Iron Throne (2019)
Season 8, Episode 6
I don't know what to say......😓
3 August 2019
I am totally speechless, i don't know what to say about this, i am totally broken and believe me my heart is crying, i had never expected something like this from Game of thrones because Game of thrones has always been fascinating show on TV of all time, the storyline of all previous season was thousand times superior than this one. When i had started to watch GOT, i never thought for the second that it will be concluded like this and it will broke my heart.

Totally pointless and ridiculous kind of episode, i had never thought that i will see something horrible thing in this mind blowing show but it truly is not more than litter to me now, i am totally underwhelmed now and totally broken.

I became very shocked when Jon stabbed knife to Danerays and i was like "Oh man, what????? what did i just saw???" and believe i just felt terrible, GOT's plot has just turned into very bad that you can't believe that this is GOT that used to be the best TV show. Conclusion of this show is totally unsatisfied and totally pathetic, the story and climax of this season wasn't great and wasn't worth to watch at all. Sansa became lady of winterfell which was not good to me, because all the starks could have to be gather at one place or any thing that have satisfied for good thing. Jon went with the wildings, Arya just sailed away, i just didn't like this one, it was much underwhelmed and totally disgusting.

The only episodes i just admired is episode number 4 and little bit episode 1 otherwise all was just i think shoot for to low the standard of greatest show of all time.
14 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Game of Thrones: The Bells (2019)
Season 8, Episode 5
Frustrated madqueen!
3 August 2019
It couldn't supposed to be like that, this episode is full of disappointments and full of regrets things. As we saw frequently in previous seasons of GOT that Danerays was saving the people and cities but what we just saw in this episode is totally different and totally terrible thing to watch that the queen who made genuine commitments that her aim is no harm to the people of any city but i totally felt disgraceful while watching that innocent people burning in King's landing, they were indigent and innocents who had nothing to do with this war but they just got burned and it was not a good thing to see.

Now tell me the difference between Madking and Danerays, as she stated many times she is not like her father and she will not her any people of any city but after watching this episode we can see no any difference at all. Once the bell had rang and then that mean they have just surrendered but what happen to Dany that she thought burning the city who make her better or something? Totally underwhelmed i am right now, i have no more desire to see something great in upcoming episode. I didn't figure out the aim of Arya, she was just wandering in the war, she could have stayed at winterfell which would be best. Cercei died but it certainly didn't satisfied because that could have much more. Only one thing that was worth to watch the combat between Sandor Clegane aka The Hound and Gregor Clegane aka The mountain.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Game of Thrones: The Last of the Starks (2019)
Season 8, Episode 4
They saved it.
2 August 2019
Finally i am delight that they have saved GOT. A great and far better episode of season 08. I wasn't expecting more great in this episode after the 3 episodes but this one was quite better than previous all.

Something has changed in the picture quality and it looked fantastic. I am really glad that this episode was so great and best one which reminded me previous glorious seasons of Game of thrones. Well i am looking forward for better and better. I don't comprehend that people has rate this one so low even it is the best episode so far rather than previous ones.

I'm glad for this one.
2 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Game of Thrones: The Rains of Castamere (2013)
Season 3, Episode 9
Oh man, what did i just saw.
2 August 2019
It is the most amazing and outstanding episode i have ever seen. Loved the story pf this episode.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Game of Thrones: The Long Night (2019)
Season 8, Episode 3
Pathetic GOT.
2 August 2019
I regret to say that this is the most pathetic episode of Game of thrones. I am truly disappointed after i watched this episode. I didn't anticipated this kind of episode in GOT, while i was watching, it didn't feel like i am actually watching GOT because all the previous season of GOT are fantastic and action i jaw-dropping but i am feeling terrible for this season.

Here are reasons why i just hated this episode so much:

As you seen in previous seasons, there are breathtaking scenes in battle and with the great actions but in this episode, there is no such thing like that. When this episode began, there was no such proper thing in the war and the most terrible thing is that opening of this episode was just so bad that you would want to skip scenes in the beginning.

In GOT, there was most preparation for the GREAT WAR and believe me i was so excited for this episode, for the battle with White Walkers i was reckoning that it would be the best war i will ever see in my life but i just failed my faith. I am compel to rate this 3 since the last little scenes was making sense otherwise there is no such genuine sense in there, thing is that the writing of this episode is poor and pathetic. I am literally disappointed.

Theon's death didn't make any sense, Sansa and Tywrin, i mean is that really GOT that i watched? poor acting and horrifying plot.

This episode could make sense if Jon and all his specific men fight in the war and guide them carefully, but what just happened, Danerays and Jon area flying in the sky and it was most bad scene of this episode, GOT can't be like this. GOT had such reputation in the past seasons but i don't presume for this season.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.