Reviews

Eighth Grade (2018)
Extremely accurate and hard to watch
14 August 2018
This movie was emotional for me for reasons I'm not sure how to express. It was very relatable and well-made, making you absolutely feel for the protagonist in every way. Everything about it was spot-on to me. It made me cry very hard in the middle, cry in the car, and tear up throughout the day afterwards. It's definitely worth the watch.
72 out of 144 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Rough Night (2017)
Disaster
12 August 2018
Very bad. The plot was all over the place, and the only good scenes were at the airport and the gas station. The only characters who were likable were the people at the gas station and the neighbors. The main character's fiancé's storyline was far more interesting than hers.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Surpassed ALL expectations and better than original
25 July 2018
This movie was absolutely MARVELOUS, and so much better than I expected it to be. The characters and the story were lovely, the music was phenomenal, and everything about it was simply gorgeous and so heartwarming. And it is perfectly paced, introducing each character and plot point at reasonable times and not rushing or dragging on. It keeps you intrigued while also looking forward to what happens next. I cried so many times watching it. One of the best movies I've ever seen, definitely. And it is a lot better than the first movie.
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.