Reviews

The Order (2019– )
Once again a great show with a low score for no reason
21 March 2019
I truly do not understand how this show has such a low score and bad reviews? This show has a good cast and a very interesting storyline with some funny twists to it. The end of S1 definitely looks promising and i cannot wait for season 2!
7 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine: He Said, She Said (2019)
Season 6, Episode 8
they could not have done it any better.
4 March 2019
I can't believe so many people are giving this a bad review? The show did so well handeling this topic. It was directed by stephanie beatriz (rosa) and she did such an incredible job!

If you dont want to be "lectured on social issues" then please stop watching B99 right now since thats all they've done from the beginning.
13 out of 42 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Innocent Man (2018– )
Slow but oh so interesting
18 December 2018
I have to admit, it starts off a bit slow with a lot of information coming through the first 15 minutes. But once everything starts making more sense you just become obsessed and intrigued by the story. I loved how it evolved through the 6 episodes and how every episode left you wantinf more. I can only recommend!
13 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Insatiable (2018– )
NETFLIX DID THAT.
15 August 2018
Yup... they totally mislead us all with that trailer. The shows is not at all about Patty getting skinny and being all happy and wanting revenge on her fellow class mates. NOPE the show has soooo much more to offer. It has LGBTQ representation, it talks about drug abuse and just overall how miserable and genuinely messed someone can be because of all the bullying. Dont be so small minded and dont look for everything bad in this show. The humour is satire and it just has to be your kind. But just because you enjoyed the show doesnt make u a fatshaming person or whatever. No you just enjoyed a genuinely good, funny show with lessons told throughout all 12 episodes.

Dont be like the rest of them, dont be small minded just start watching the show and enjoy.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
13 Reasons Why: Bye (2018)
Season 2, Episode 13
I just expected more
27 May 2018
This season was kind of a let down. The first season was all around great, almost phenomenal but this season... meh. Like expected they shouldve never carried on the show just because it was so popular. If i were the writers i would just let it be so they can still look back on the show with any pride. Moral of the story: Hannah's story has been told, she got her peace and so did most of the main characters. I really hope they dont drag this great show into the "we are really popular so we HAVE to carry on" kinda way. Cause honestly WHO tf actually cares about Tyler or his storyline? The writers made him so annoying and unlikable that i find it really hard to feel bad for him (Although he obvs didnt deserve what happened to him in that really explict scene).
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Flash: We Are the Flash (2018)
Season 4, Episode 23
Well that was disappointing
26 May 2018
All this season they tried to defeat Devoe.. all this season they made him seem unbeatable... for team flash to them beat him by simply entering his mind and freeing Ralph? Come on now.... this final was incredibly underwhelming. Whats coming for Season 5 seems promising but idk if i can hold on for a whole new season for me to then be disappointed again at the end. The Flash isn't what it used to be anymore.
12 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Alexa & Katie (2018– )
Its nothing we havn't seen before but its not bad
21 April 2018
The show definitely has it moments. The jokes are predictive and sometimes a little "childish" but it is a kids/teenshow after all. You could easily catch something similar on Nickelodeon or Disney Channel but i did find myself enjoying the show after a few episodes. The acting isn't bad, the actors do their job very well. I would say: give this show a try on a lazy Sunday when you're caught up with all your other tv shows. You might just like it, who knows?
14 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Star (2016–2019)
Not as bad as the reviews make it seem
30 March 2018
Is it the best show to ever appear on FOX? No. Is it as bad as the reviews make it seem? No. The show has amazing music, personally better than Empire. The storyline has a lot of twists and turns. I say give the show ATLEAST a try longer then 2 episodes. What can a show tell in 2 episodes? The show evolves well in my opinion. The singing and acting is good as well.
7 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Tabula Rasa (2017– )
Stop reading any negative comments and just give it a try.
28 March 2018
I've gotta admit, the show starts kinda slow but i promise you its worth the wait. All the twists and turns make it so fascinating and amusing. The end is one you wont be expecting. The acting is top notch as well. Just get to it, hold on a few episodes and let your mind be completely blown. Great job to the lead actress btw: Veerle Beatens you are one true gem.
9 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.