Reviews

How stupid will this get?
12 April 2019
S02E13 brought new level of stupidity. How much more is there still waiting? Its insult of logic, acting, storytelling and ST lore. Please stop this suffering, because there are ST fans watching this because its ST. One star for visuals.
18 out of 28 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Mammon (2015– )
Great show
29 November 2015
Just finished watching and I have to say its really fantastic to see that in small country like Czech republic we can have quality TV production.

Its basically true detective second season, but its maybe not too overcomplicated but still maintains mystery and something is still happening.

Story - I care about that most and its very good, well written. Not close to real events but also not too far...

Acting - Nice surprise, you would say that European actors often "overact". but in here they are really playing their roles not themselves.

Camera and setting - Very nice architectional places of modern Prague, a lot of interesting wide angle still shots.

I am not sure if anyone not from east Europe, would find interesting story about selling government companies, but you might try its all well done.
6 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.