Reviews

13 Reasons Why: Let the Dead Bury the Dead (2019)
Season 3, Episode 13
If you thought season 2 was less crinzy.
23 August 2019
I remember the beginning of season 2 was good. But somewhere in the middle the story got totally weird n meaningless. From the trailer I knew this season is going to be like Pretty little liars and Riverdale. Well, it's even worse then Riverdale. Learn something from Stranger Things.
19 out of 51 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Here's what I think
26 July 2019
I think this movie is not for everyone. In simple words, it is not to be enjoyed by normal audiences. There r many scenes in the movie which makes you think that it is not even related with the story but that's what makes it good. Very different from usual bollywood movie as well as the way a movie is presented. 8/10.
22 out of 38 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I am angry with people who are complaining they wasted their money and time to this movie.
18 July 2019
Everybody knew that this movie is total garbage. People who went in theatres to watch it are dumb fools. What did they expect?? I am angry to these fools because of whom garbage like this earns n continues to leave their legacy. Meine toh ye film nahi Dekhi. Or piracy me b nahi dekunga.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Game of Thrones: The Long Night (2019)
Season 8, Episode 3
I was literally jumping on my bed n screaming with mixed emotions.
29 April 2019
This episode is by far the best thing I have ever seen. And with the best 'Thing' I mean anything, a tea, a movie, a chocolate, a gud book just anything.
9 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Must watch
26 January 2019
Honestly speaking, this movie has its drawbacks in terms of directions but the VFX n acting of Kangana is far better than Zero, TOH and even Padmaavat. First half felt like a play. But the second half is very interesting and full of VFX. This is not a romantic or a drama movie. This is a war movie. A woman centric war movie. And the battles here are shown better than Bajirao Mastani or Padmaavat. And the battles fights last longer also. I really liked the part when Peshwa announces that whoever will bring the sword from Manikarnika's hand will get the elephant and the game begins. Secondly, when she kills everyone to save his son and it was all too realistic. Lastly, I liked this movie cause I can't believe how can bollywood create something like this good. U can see how bad TOH was but Manikarnika is very gud compared to it.
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fan (I) (2016)
Full of self appreciation
27 December 2018
No words. If u like people bragging about themselves then this is the movie you will enjoy.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This movie copied the Adam Sandler's CLick
26 December 2018
Watch comedy Click movie rather than this free headache.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.